The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 331 views: 182,841
kcearl 1 hour ago

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,556 views: 4,949,728
fiddlestickz 18 hours ago

Gear service and modifications https://i.imgur.com/n2CMYAT.jpg INDEX: Yamaha SY-77 TG-77 backlight LED modification Alpha Juno...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 31,053
Don Solaris 1st January 2010

Couldn't deal with the old sticky knobs on my MWXT everytime I would touch the knobs it would leave a crappy/sticky residue on my...

NEXUS-6
replies: 104 views: 6,064
pppch 7 minutes ago

Moog One

Whoa!

wendell r.
replies: 5,673 views: 185,740
RonF 14 minutes ago
replies: 12,683 views: 1,111,663
kcearl 17 minutes ago

i currently have a korg monologue but i never use the thing so i'm thinking of replacing it with something else at a similar...

wentzelitis
replies: 0 views: 1
wentzelitis 22 minutes ago

I have an Ensoniq Mirage and I want to install a sd Hxc - after researching it I think I need SD FW - HXC Rev F that I found on...

ericmon123
replies: 0 views: 18
ericmon123 40 minutes ago

Winter NAMM 2019... January 24-27... Your Predictions, Rumors and Desires...? :) In the interest of saving...

SonicBern
replies: 228 views: 16,731
ArtFluids 50 minutes ago

Hi, I'm looking for a device to join my octa, much interested in a multitimbral one $850 is the budget. Also need something...

oktopusleonardo
replies: 16 views: 315
octatonic 57 minutes ago

Hi! I want to quit Software music and go to hardware, I wanted some advices for starting and wanted to know wich groovebox is...

Melting Cr.
replies: 18 views: 730
Oli 1 hour ago

Verycurious if we see anything at namm! in 3 days

mrsound
replies: 17,123 views: 1,785,585
Jim Stout 1 hour ago

Searched the archives here for info on a mod, but alas no new info. Anyone here have any success with an Angel City Turbo mod...

sovgone6
replies: 32 views: 10,898
Staticbuster 1 hour ago

Can anyone comment about the soundset of the Juno DS vs any of their other products? Same sample set as the Integra or the...

DevonB
replies: 3 views: 165
grasspike 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm loving Tangerine Dream's latest release 'Quantum Gate' . Great vibe. Long Live Tangerine Dream rockout Here is...

muziksculp
replies: 30 views: 1,606
hieronymous7 1 hour ago

I just picked one up 2nd hand and I'm blown away by the flexibility and sounds. Doesnt sound analog and has a digital sheen I...

fusionid
replies: 53 views: 1,447
Shadowkast 1 hour ago

There’s literally nothing good on sale. I think only Moog and Korg’s ARP are on sale. And these synths were overpriced to...

ac_music
replies: 39 views: 2,428
proverbs 1 hour ago

Here's a pic of the "piano" I purchased/built for my wife. It sounds great and we love it. She's practicing Christmas...

b11
replies: 8 views: 258
John01W 2 hours ago

As sound design and music production flexibility goes, computers aside, how do you guys feel about Kronos? And I don't mean only...

sentokan
replies: 44 views: 1,981
In The Mix 2 hours ago

Just a note: The Haken Audio ContinuuMini kickstarter has opened, and apparently it made its goal in a few hours. The first...

Arglebargle
replies: 0 views: 85
Arglebargle 2 hours ago

Is it necessary to lowcut information below 20Hz-ish? I had a talk with my mastering engineer about cutting the low end and we...

Jalle
replies: 36 views: 1,696
Primativ 2 hours ago

Who has tried either the 49 or 61-key Yamaha MX series?

boombapdame
replies: 9 views: 693
Seanc01 2 hours ago

From Waveshaper Media, the producers of I Dream Of Wires, and forthcoming docs Electronic Voyager (about Bob Moog) and Subotnick...

s o l v e n t
replies: 5 views: 410
Noisewagon 2 hours ago

Never owned it, but that filter resonance on the EML 101 has to be one of the weakest, if not the weakest for a vintage synth. I...

rids
replies: 14 views: 394
Sir Ruff 3 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 1,345 views: 41,228
Somebodyperson 3 hours ago

Article on Produce Like a Pro site explaining various software and hardware techniques for making microtonal music; Making...

SyntheticThought
replies: 1 views: 168
PuggaMahone 3 hours ago

I'm contemplating getting a prophet 12 but have started to hear that it's oscillators sound very thin. Even adding an osc doesn't...

Analog8
replies: 475 views: 27,991
raffor 3 hours ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 7,697 views: 462,708
pppch 3 hours ago

Nice upgrade kfhkh Arturia -...

jbfairlight
replies: 439 views: 40,807
rezoneight 4 hours ago

First...I know zilch about keyboards. I'm an Americana guitar player. Anyway, I'm looking for a hardware keyboard that has really...

Rob Coates
replies: 29 views: 947
EvilRoy 4 hours ago

I used to own a JUNO-60. Never touched a JP8. Currently own a DotCom, MG-1 and Behringer Model D. :synth:

goom
replies: 200 views: 13,972
Rob Ocelot 4 hours ago

Surprised that no-one has started a thread specifically for this, so let's drag it out of the car crash that is the '909Day'...

hogberto
replies: 7,390 views: 527,189
ZT Scheer 4 hours ago

OK I'll start off, hopefully this will have some legs this expansion is 16 JX8P keygroups, 3 strides up to C5, four velocity...

kcearl
replies: 19 views: 551
kcearl 4 hours ago

I have read quite a bit of griping about there being no good new Industrial Music here and elsewhere. So I perused SoundCloud...

Hollowman9
replies: 1,107 views: 36,062
BONES_NOVAkILL 4 hours ago

Hi, I have problem with my TR-8 Problem is I just shut down my TR-8 and after I just powered up my TR-8 and it has the...

tsv.ist
replies: 0 views: 84
tsv.ist 5 hours ago

The Kronos has been out for awhile now, and there has yet to be a workstation, that I'm aware of, that is as deep and powerful as...

Aspirant888
replies: 46 views: 1,592
msgardner 5 hours ago

I have seen this floating around the internet the last few days, looks like tc electronics (behringer) are gonna maybe make the...

Mitch101
replies: 258 views: 28,206
Kicksalot 5 hours ago

I am impressed how good the impOSCar 2 sounds, anybody else? Is there no one who owns impOSCar 2, is it bad in some way? I...

cube66
replies: 12 views: 2,213
RiK777 5 hours ago

Hey there gearslutz. After a long journey of googling and researching, I've finally gave up and decided to make a post here...

amour noir
replies: 21 views: 633
AnalogueHead80 6 hours ago

Before I write anything else, I just want to ask you not to vent your hate against pop music in this thread. I'm sure there are...

Lobstar
replies: 39 views: 7,061
umptanum 6 hours ago

When worlds collide — Dave Smith meets Pioneer DJ | DJWORX was not expecting anything like this

gerby derb
replies: 3,453 views: 241,073
mp3 6 hours ago

Anybody knows what is this mixing desk ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrb9wefe2U0

San01
replies: 3 views: 173
San01 6 hours ago

Im looking for something to play my Electribe 2 that doesnt make the whole thing not fit in my lap. Im really trying to concoct a...

StarfishMusic
replies: 77 views: 6,058
dbot 6 hours ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

msl
replies: 2,518 views: 141,678
Derp 6 hours ago

I know it sounds like a troll post, but it's not. I like the way modern VST's and such sound, but I haven't found a software...

Derp
replies: 1 views: 170
Raddler 7 hours ago

Hi GS Members, I have an Ultimate Support Apex AX-48 Keyboard Stand. I have used these stands for over 25 years and love the...

jaxman12
replies: 4 views: 173
jaxman12 7 hours ago

I'd never wanted to have to write this post, but unfortunately I had to. The story: I had a Roland Jupiter 8 without MIDI, and...

mima85
replies: 14 views: 1,272
plasmasynth 7 hours ago

Hello there, I'm thinking in investing some money in a new synth. I already have a Minitaur, but I kind of hate that I need to...

HeliosMusic
replies: 0 views: 112
HeliosMusic 7 hours ago

Title Says It All. I'm Using Midi-OX. I Just Don't Know How To Setup the 990 to receive the file.

pbdlugoss
replies: 4 views: 1,045
Pevets 7 hours ago

Hello All, New guy here. I have an Arturia Keystep and a Behringer Model D that I have been plodding thru,making some noises. My...

Knuckles Nucleus
replies: 4 views: 167
pppch 7 hours ago

Apparantly there will be an Aira announcement on #303 day on the 3rd March!!!!!

Mushy Mushy
replies: 3,717 views: 260,329
VST 7 hours ago

These audio examples were originally posted on the DSI/Sequential website, but the audio cannot be seen by non-members. For the...

b11
replies: 55 views: 2,649
mp3 8 hours ago

I keep getting very tempted to buy an old Oberheim. I’ve been dreaming of owning one for a few years now and finally think...

Quantum7
replies: 197 views: 7,110
rids 8 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search