The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production

Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This weekend there's the Space in Faders event in Paris. Anyone going? We're looking for a reporter there. The event has free...

replies: 1 views: 178
Mr Knoch 1 hour ago

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

replies: 14,670 views: 4,626,383
jaki 1 day ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 301 views: 153,790
hlmm 6 days ago

Hi. I'm new, desperate, and just starting my adventure with hardware. I'm trying to wire the MC303 into my >> computer free...

replies: 3 views: 63
foch 1 minute ago

Hi All, After a few weeks of putting things on the 'bay I have finally sold the last of my high-ticket items to fund my studio...

replies: 41 views: 2,044
markodarko 2 minutes ago

I've got a few record deals lined up, but I don't actually feel like writing the music. Does anybody know where I can get people...

Coleman Young
replies: 47 views: 1,997
quuz 4 minutes ago

I've been making electro/techno with Reason for a while and have started to find it a bit limited for what i want to do. Can...

replies: 25 views: 2,262
zerocrossing 6 minutes ago

Apparantly there will be an Aira announcement on #303 day on the 3rd March!!!!!

Mushy Mushy
replies: 2,164 views: 111,593
Bodde 7 minutes ago

Just to control my other rhythm machines(drum station, jomox, et cetera)? My primary midi controller is the a88 which is bulky...

replies: 107 views: 5,679
grasspike 10 minutes ago

I’m not going to pretend anybody here likes me. In fact I’m gonna give lots of people here reason to hate me... Yes you...

replies: 46 views: 884
Acidizer 10 minutes ago

I'm surprised nobody's done a thread for March. So here's what I just nabbed on sale at...

replies: 356 views: 13,633
jazzcabbage 12 minutes ago

Hi, I had the opportunity to compare an original SH-101 with the brand new Roland SH-01a side by side. And I made a wav file...

replies: 20 views: 871
VST 14 minutes ago

Google just released all the code and plans to build your own neural network powered synthesizer. As I’ve predicted...

replies: 60 views: 1,821
Carl Freeland 15 minutes ago

Flew without much notice back in December at Matrixsynth. This week, little birdie confirmed this to be true: "Arturia...

replies: 2,527 views: 246,111
DrJustice 17 minutes ago

This came out of nowhere!

replies: 1,621 views: 130,347
fiddlestickz 18 minutes ago
replies: 9,512 views: 769,469
mamero 18 minutes ago

Here's a thread from Musicplayer about a leak from France: KORG PROLOGUE 8 et KORG PROLOGUE 16 translation - Prologue,...

replies: 3,033 views: 155,259
Prologue8 23 minutes ago

These 4500 patches originate from SQ-80 floppy disks available at: Section Ensoniq A few weeks ago i contacted Rainer Buchty...

Don Solaris
replies: 2 views: 46
Jamie munro 24 minutes ago

Hello. I'm new and desperate. I'm trying to use Beatstep Pro as a sequencer for Nord Rack 2X and it's working fine. The problem...

replies: 0 views: 2
foch 31 minutes ago

A Facebook thread got me brainstorming. How does this sound to extend Neutron format?

replies: 6 views: 298
grasspike 33 minutes ago

xy5KTWDyKGw the bleepy noise running through it, main hook alongside the strings Best thing FSOL ever did imo, as well as...

replies: 9 views: 361
usedtohaveajuno 36 minutes ago

2LjVo-GjjbU looking good, already have a bunch of good delays ...but

replies: 35 views: 2,367
souljahh 45 minutes ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

replies: 3,623 views: 204,874
Quantum7 49 minutes ago

Hey guys, I never opened a threat before, so please excuse if this is the wrong area for my topic. I have a problem with my...

replies: 6 views: 274
cornchild 57 minutes ago

Hi fellow slutz, I' have an SPD-SX issue I can't solve. I'm using the Roland RT30 acoustic triggers on the Kick and Snare...

replies: 2 views: 553
reg79 59 minutes ago

Whatever I do, mix bus compression kills the vibe and punch. Shaping individual sounds carefully to build groove is no problem,...

mr jkn
replies: 33 views: 1,377
MixedSignals 1 hour ago

I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet. Bass Bot TT 303 ? with InstaDJ O.S. Analogue Monophonic Synth Bass bot tt 303...

Acid Hazard
replies: 2,711 views: 314,401
Simonator 1 hour ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 217 views: 5,721
usedtohaveajuno 1 hour ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

replies: 2,023 views: 118,868
usedtohaveajuno 1 hour ago

A lot of threads about talk about what sounds great on drums or vocals, but curious here favorite for synths specifically,...

replies: 31 views: 1,068
Rob Ocelot 1 hour ago

I’m attempting to make standard wavetables from my Waveframe samples (a Puremagnetic sample based Fizmo instrument for Live.)....

replies: 28 views: 846
biggator6 2 hours ago

Hey, I have a question about the synthesis method(s) used by the Elektron Machinedrum. I recently got one; before receiving it I...

replies: 2 views: 153
bluegreengold 2 hours ago

I’m always interested in learning what others want to pick up, and I just posted in a...

replies: 68 views: 1,597
jimmyklane 2 hours ago

Anyone got them or anyone know where I could find them? I know there's a plugin just for creating Amen Breaks and it uses the...

replies: 50 views: 2,818
monomer 2 hours ago

With the tremendous success of the DeepMind12, we are now repeatedly getting asked to design and produce an analog drum...

Uli Behringer
replies: 1,330 views: 115,641
RiK777 3 hours ago

I got an Alesis Ion and it is amazing. I did a system update to the 1.06 OS. However the manual doesn't have a list of the preset...

replies: 2 views: 559
Tone1980 3 hours ago

Want to add something with drawbars to my growing synth rig... this would mainly be for textures and ambient-type stuff, not the...

replies: 41 views: 1,228
oldgearguy 3 hours ago

How many tracks can Deluge have at the same time and how many effects per track? Which is more flexible?

replies: 13 views: 631
oldgearguy 4 hours ago

I have just received one that I bought off the bay, and i have a bit of an issue. The unit is in great shape, and turns on....

replies: 16 views: 613
EF86 4 hours ago

Hello! Some of you may remember this thread from last year, where i was asking for Gearslutz users interest on dust covers for...

replies: 262 views: 18,550
Sofine 4 hours ago

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

replies: 2,137 views: 205,998
percussion boy 4 hours ago

Things have been a little crazy here in The Lab over the last few weeks with three design projects underway as well as the usual...

replies: 83 views: 9,568
EF86 5 hours ago

Hi Guys, Many posts out there about this topic, but things are just getting crazier and I don't know where else to ask...

replies: 18 views: 1,265
monomer 5 hours ago

I actually don't have much hope in this working the way a good friend of mine wants. It's a MASCO MA 25P He wants me to try...

replies: 0 views: 113
jackadam 5 hours ago

Verycurious if we see anything at namm! in 3 days

replies: 16,351 views: 1,585,214
Zapman 6 hours ago

This hopefully will be the definitive guide to solving the dreaded Oberheim Matrix 1000 vibrating PSU issue. I like many others...

replies: 44 views: 5,977
Zapman 6 hours ago

So where is it? They anounced a price drop but I don t see them on any shop??

replies: 5,391 views: 416,653
RetroFunk 7 hours ago

Anyone in this forum would benefit greatly seeing Cornelius live. Masters of the equipment we all love. Everything they do live...

Gringo Starr
replies: 4 views: 408
synthguy 7 hours ago

Quick call for opinions. Would it be sonically worth it to invest in a preamp to record both analog synthetizers and drum...

Octave Octavio
replies: 203 views: 14,216
DJRAZZ 7 hours ago

So I'm looking to buy my first effects unit. I currently have a Roland R8 MKII and a Yamaha SY77 and am making 80's inspired...

replies: 18 views: 577
coffee 7 hours ago

Not as much for the real deal players, but say you only get one to make songs with, do you prefer a mono or a poly, and what, and...

replies: 11 views: 567
Rufuss Sewell 8 hours ago

Looks like it could replace an audio interface with all those inputs, but how is the sound, anyone using one as a replacement for...

replies: 10 views: 496
Staticbuster 8 hours ago

Im not fan of the Elektrons boxes (Analog 4?? Really?? If you want a real analog dont look that way) but how about a full midi/cv...

replies: 8 views: 486
manwhocan 8 hours ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search