The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,913 views: 5,063,134
ScoobyDoo555 1 day ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 350 views: 193,569
ltoc 1 day ago

Gear service and modifications https://i.imgur.com/n2CMYAT.jpg INDEX: Yamaha SY-77 TG-77 backlight LED modification Alpha Juno...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 33,749
Don Solaris 1st January 2010

Do you all think anyone will ever make a say a 4 octave keyboard that can sample like old school Akai/EMU sampling again..? If...

fiddlestickz
replies: 132 views: 2,918
SteveElbows 1 minute ago

Moog One

Whoa!

wendell r.
replies: 7,326 views: 272,661
FlyingMusician 5 minutes ago

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on using an apollo x16 for a largely synth based studio. Currently I'd probably use...

NickInhofe
replies: 65 views: 1,011
chrisso 9 minutes ago

Not talking about sound here or the electronics, more talking about the designs of the case, keys and connections.. ergonomics...

fiddlestickz
replies: 19 views: 610
kpatz 10 minutes ago

if you had the chance to step in on the design stage of your favourite gear, what realistic thing would you ask/beg/demand be...

RichardTK
replies: 47 views: 937
knippy 13 minutes ago

Yes its february already folks. I'll get things started in a somewhat humble fashion. The postman just delivered my newest...

scottdavidson
replies: 104 views: 5,449
CathodeRay 14 minutes ago

Just came upon this article, not sure how accurate it is. Seems like they're pausing production for the foreseeable future...

drainyoo
replies: 118 views: 4,889
Randomized 14 minutes ago

"The OB-6 is a once-in-a-lifetime collaboration between two of the most influential synth designers in history — Dave...

wendell r.
replies: 5,588 views: 584,972
Kja 17 minutes ago

Found this to be very interesting, part.2 hopefully soon

NoTBatmaN
replies: 171 views: 11,049
petrol limiter 27 minutes ago

Hi Gearslutz, Sorry if i'm being really thick here but is there a main one people use? I've just aquired Tg-33 and TX18Z but...

devontodetroit
replies: 10 views: 2,512
robotunes 30 minutes ago

So where is it? They anounced a price drop but I don t see them on any shop??

sentokan
replies: 8,411 views: 767,423
praiseallah 34 minutes ago

Synth Jam on Instagram: “New @weareelektron incoming .... #synthjam #synth #elektron #digitone #digitakt #machinedrum #namm...

SynthJam
replies: 597 views: 38,131
knobhead 35 minutes ago

Well, I’ve just seen the new Akai Pro Force and I’m extremely surprised at how good this looks. I need to know more about...

TobiasJ
replies: 828 views: 38,798
ranzee 40 minutes ago

Can anyone with knowledge of the inner workings of a Linn Drum machine help me?.... The problem is the Toms Hi, Mid and Lo all...

jossyc
replies: 2 views: 508
mogazi! 57 minutes ago

Originally taken from this thread on electro-music.com: I have been looking for voice expansion modules for my Q-Rack, they are...

Waldorf Xpansion
replies: 90 views: 12,613
camarao 1 hour ago

Hi folks I recently picked up an Ensoniq ESQ1 on a bit of a whim - always wanted to check one out and lucked out on a very low...

seenky
replies: 2 views: 110
seenky 1 hour ago

DoubleDrummer is a 12-voice drum synthesizer with sample playback capability. It is the perfect partner for your MIDI...

mickbenjamins
replies: 45 views: 4,867
Tracktionmonkey 1 hour ago

I know they're not the first artist that comes to mind when you think of synths, but they were very synth heavy especially in the...

basehead617
replies: 156 views: 16,113
paulmapp8306 1 hour ago

i just leave this here Behringer - Here's a sneaky preview of the RD-909... | Facebook

koochey
replies: 747 views: 62,100
pppch 2 hours ago

I have two semimodular desktop synths and I want to be able to control modulation on them with a pedal. Problem is that none of...

gupjek
replies: 25 views: 966
AndyHornBlower 2 hours ago

has anyone seen this BBC doc? i was AMAZED at how deeply it connected with me... from since i started listened to electronic...

Acidizer
replies: 26 views: 1,148
JustAnybody 2 hours ago

Any korg radias user round here? I'd like to hear your feelings about this synth. Its price is interesting, but I'd like to know...

xist
replies: 194 views: 14,506
AxxeMan317 2 hours ago

Surprised to see "discontinued" on the australia site: Roland - TR-09 | Rhythm Composer But on the main Roland...

time_zone
replies: 22 views: 4,227
electro 2 hours ago

Hi all, here is an article I stumbled across the other day on how to reproduce this very characterful sound. I did, before...

xanderbeanz
replies: 30 views: 5,774
standingwave 2 hours ago

I have a Jupiter 6 with Europa mod and was wondering if anyone has compared it to the new Sequential Prophet 6. I might sell the...

Nu-tra
replies: 51 views: 7,534
JEL Recording 2 hours ago

wonder if im overreacting but the price on a damn roland mks7 is just bonkers... wtf is wrong with this seller. *VERY RARE*...

moonK
replies: 4,183 views: 382,063
guiatr_fiend 2 hours ago

Mods, sorry if you think this is a duplicate ... just thought we might have a place that can stay more on topic. Probably not...

jmcecil
replies: 566 views: 21,883
markwalkerjr 3 hours ago

So, 2005 is but a faint memory, and we're years into the other side of the analog re-revolution where hardware synth means...

PES
replies: 128 views: 6,725
breakmixer 3 hours ago

I'm contemplating getting a prophet 12 but have started to hear that it's oscillators sound very thin. Even adding an osc doesn't...

Analog8
replies: 549 views: 34,012
standingwave 3 hours ago

Behringer RD808: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQPsln1d-Ek BOOM

autoy
replies: 2,562 views: 210,339
praiseallah 3 hours ago

Forget Namm 2017, here is The River Analog 8 voice poly synth. Via The River - Synthesizer by Baloran - Sequencer and...

patrickdafunk
replies: 2,180 views: 128,988
maisonvague 3 hours ago

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

mickbenjamins
replies: 2,992 views: 315,743
Solapse 3 hours ago

I have an Access Virus KC with a few broken keys, something fell on it and broke the ends off. I'm trying to track down some...

|-|
replies: 3 views: 145
|-| 4 hours ago

I thought it would be a cool idea to start a seperate thread to share and collect cool patches/patch sheets for the Behringer...

Zapman
replies: 76 views: 28,815
dheerajvirgo 4 hours ago

With the Minilogue XD and Volca Modular getting the share of attention, thought it’d only be fair to discuss the Volca Drum. I...

jiffybox
replies: 65 views: 5,212
tricera 4 hours ago

Although some vsti allow native 14bit midi control I can't think of any controllers that support 14bit natively, except for some...

the_soulcatcher
replies: 0 views: 103
the_soulcatcher 4 hours ago

Exclusive: New British Polysynth On The Way, modulus .002 teaser site appeared - ooh.. -Sonicstate.com New synth company...

Kyle_e
replies: 2,510 views: 178,354
Grimulkan 5 hours ago
replies: 15,184 views: 1,249,449
stew 71 5 hours ago

What synthesis engines have yet to be done on a vst And wot fx would you like 2 see modeled Tks ash

Ashleigh1
replies: 10 views: 303
Ashleigh1 5 hours ago

This is kind of another spin on previous ergonomics threads... How did you find your way to a setup where you can reach...

percussion boy
replies: 118 views: 5,612
time_zone 6 hours ago

I had never seen one of these before today. Google says it's a White Meanie by Synth Spa (a customized Juno...

BlinkyLights
replies: 7 views: 415
James Lehmann 7 hours ago

There was a thread about Fourtet's setup which is pretty much a laptop and speakers. It created quite a conversation about what...

Teofunk
replies: 126 views: 6,214
string6theory 7 hours ago

Thought I'd get a thread going about all things bleep, bass, breaks, UK techno since I've been listening to quite a bit recently...

wisdom
replies: 133 views: 2,552
haze015 7 hours ago

I have a Drumtraks with a few bad buttons. I'm going to try to clean them but in case it doesn't work does anyone have a part...

archmaneric
replies: 3 views: 187
azone2 7 hours ago

I've been pondering the idea of a Deckard's Dream or a Studio Electronics' CODE/Omega-8 for a while now, in search of that, yes,...

studio460
replies: 75 views: 2,760
studio460 7 hours ago

Haha, no, but I thought it'd be fun to hear examples. :lol: Please post any examples either your own or published tracks. I'm...

foodeater
replies: 52 views: 4,756
syntonica 8 hours ago

Does anyone else find the gearslutz way of grouping _all_ posts about a product into one thread annoying? If I get interested in...

mfc83
replies: 24 views: 920
BobTheDog 8 hours ago

Thought I'd try something a little different. What gear do you have that just isn't working for you? Or is it something that...

Clem_Sevenn
replies: 504 views: 27,917
Derp 8 hours ago

I'm really curious to know how they all compare. What would I be gaining/losing if I chose one over the other? Specifically in...

Prockamaniac
replies: 7 views: 390
pppch 8 hours ago

When worlds collide — Dave Smith meets Pioneer DJ | DJWORX was not expecting anything like this

gerby derb
replies: 3,715 views: 259,751
pisstake 8 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search