The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,167 views: 4,782,590
Looneytune 9 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 316 views: 168,378
babylonpanic 1 week ago

We have the awesome Klas Lindblad over for our next Q&A!! He has nearly 30 years of producing awesome tunes under his belt,...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 1,438
Reptil 3 weeks ago

It's against the Gearslutz.com posting guidelines to post about legal disputes, post court documents etc. This rule has been...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 2,354
Whitecat 4 weeks ago

:) We have Eskmo over for a Q&A session! We prolonged the session, works out better. The forum is open right now, you can...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 2,471
Reptil 6th June 2018

Taken as I am with how cool they look, I'd love an Octapad to start bashing and mashing, plus be great for my kids to batter as...

usedtohaveajuno
replies: 3 views: 72
babylonpanic 1 minute ago

sampling is not easy. 90% of what you think you could use is of no use. original samples are hard to come up with because most...

babylonpanic
replies: 0 views: 1
babylonpanic 4 minutes ago

Dave Smith Instruments Sounds like perhaps Dave’s take on Nord wave kind of?

kslight
replies: 3,319 views: 172,061
REwire 4 minutes ago

Hi all, I recently bought a Korg MS-20 Mini from eBay as my first analogue synthesizer. Everything seemed to be in good...

rkcheerios
replies: 0 views: 1
rkcheerios 5 minutes ago

Roland Retooling the Jupiter 8! This might sound like huge speculation and to be honest it totally is, the Roland Jupiter 8...

TheLastByte
replies: 43 views: 2,141
Cpl. Punishment 5 minutes ago

Treadstone synthBlock | Analogue Solutions kfhkh

fiddlestickz
replies: 42 views: 3,666
DavyP 10 minutes ago

Interesting shiee DrumBrute Impact https://s33.postimg.cc/56eutdbnj/Screen_Shot.jpg $349 / 299 €. It is available to...

sakamoto
replies: 107 views: 7,983
trick fall 12 minutes ago

in trying to save a sequence in the MFB Synth II, i managed to delete it... :facepalm: i did record a rough edit and here is...

blinky909
replies: 4 views: 306
blinky909 13 minutes ago

I was wondering why my Super Sound set expansion card was no longer working so I opened the JV2080. Sure enough Looks like...

timespy
replies: 166 views: 13,055
BM0 14 minutes ago

Indeed, there is no such thing as a perfect synth and I don't expect to see one. Nevertheless, there are those design choices...

AxxeMan317
replies: 180 views: 5,177
pr0gr4m 14 minutes ago

Hi fellas, I not only have suffered from GAS, but I am now in a fog - I have fear of gear. Instead of playing with my new...

Markonmac
replies: 81 views: 2,029
SteveElbows 15 minutes ago
replies: 10,683 views: 918,759
ihearanewworld 21 minutes ago

Only an arpeggio in ramdon mode. No FX, no EQ, ... just the sound of the Jupiter 4. No sawtooth, only the magical square or...

Audiorange
replies: 49 views: 2,797
shabbyroad 21 minutes ago

Hi all, new to the forums here. Figured you guys can help me out here. I'm a newb at subtractive analog synths and basically did...

Syndrome666
replies: 66 views: 9,951
Pro5 27 minutes ago

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

mickbenjamins
replies: 2,375 views: 240,809
prontold 31 minutes ago

I am thinking about this, since the 90s is coming back in style and to many teenagers and young adults today the relation to the...

joachim_s
replies: 126 views: 4,002
PuggaMahone 35 minutes ago

Curious to hear from any other Alesis Ion users. Personally I think it is not only one of the most under-rated synths of all...

Dave Polich
replies: 46 views: 1,624
Hollowman9 46 minutes ago

Kicking off July ahead of most of the rest of the world.. I just ordered one of these guys, the reviews are pretty sweet. Going...

drxcm
replies: 169 views: 8,446
vekter303 1 hour ago

Hello! Some of you may remember this thread from last year, where i was asking for Gearslutz users interest on dust covers for...

SDC
replies: 305 views: 21,987
KazRemark 1 hour ago

There was a little bit of mention of trackers on another thread where we were getting all nostalgic and thought the topic...

Derp
replies: 102 views: 4,707
locojohn 1 hour ago

Hi I had a pro 08 for a short time(First version), but the sound was thin, and a little harsh..Actually sounded cheap..Bass...

insect1
replies: 16 views: 1,895
guyaguy 1 hour ago

I've been listening to this track and a few others recently and I'm wondering what peoples methods are for finding/creating the...

wisdom
replies: 2 views: 118
Yoozer 1 hour ago

So I'm a huge John Carpenter fan and wanted to get your opinion on which synth to get the Prophet 6 or OB-6? Which one did...

allen7ny
replies: 37 views: 996
Dave Polich 1 hour ago

There are some new analog synths that has been made in the last few years that nailed that vintage vibe more than others. Some of...

zahush76
replies: 55 views: 1,812
raffor 1 hour ago

"The OB-6 is a once-in-a-lifetime collaboration between two of the most influential synth designers in history — Dave...

wendell r.
replies: 5,405 views: 543,791
_Randomness_ 1 hour ago

This came out of nowhere! https://youtu.be/4vaxG5g266A

lineofcontrol
replies: 3,320 views: 277,864
mutronboy 1 hour ago

Apparantly there will be an Aira announcement on #303 day on the 3rd March!!!!!

Mushy Mushy
replies: 3,441 views: 207,849
jbuonacc 1 hour ago

I've been scouring t'interwebs, and I'm very surprised that I've been able to find midi groove templates for the 909... you know...

Simonator
replies: 66 views: 19,075
usedtohaveajuno 2 hours ago

Hybrid ! Why dont we talk so much about them ? some peoples here like them ? i think their 2 first CD "wide...

chromatronic
replies: 20 views: 1,737
ToyBox 2 hours ago

Starting to move slowly towards an all hardware set up (mostly Techno) and I was looking at a drum machine when I came across...

Ninjazz
replies: 52 views: 6,765
time_zone 2 hours ago

Some sonic adjectives which apply. Ripping Shredding Rending Tearing Screeching Howling Bludgeoning Pounding I...

Hollowman9
replies: 267 views: 12,755
DavyP 2 hours ago

With the tremendous success of the DeepMind12, we are now repeatedly getting asked to design and produce an analog drum...

Uli Behringer
replies: 1,470 views: 132,297
ScottMG 2 hours ago

Only just seen this, sorry if its been posted already Korg Volca FM https://www.instagram.com/synthjam/

Bobswans
replies: 736 views: 123,778
ranzee 2 hours ago

I bought a pair of Focal Alpha 65 monitors, approximately 8 months ago. All seemed fine, until I recently noticed one of them...

Simonator
replies: 1 views: 79
worm 2 hours ago

Omnisphere 2.5 I guess the proof of the pudding will be in the eating, but this looks very promising. kfhkh

hogberto
replies: 265 views: 15,971
ac_music 3 hours ago

SOLVED Dexed is my favourite for making DX7 patches, and i've seen multiple posts online claiming it can send sysex patch banks...

janvdb
replies: 4 views: 337
babylonpanic 3 hours ago

So I just put money down on a Rhodes Chroma Expander. I've listened to all the demos. I sold my Chroma Polaris, mks-80 rev 4,...

fromthepuggle
replies: 16 views: 1,060
SoundClown 3 hours ago

So, we have an old Kawai DX100 organ back home since around the time I was born. Yesterday I powered it up for my son to play,...

PES
replies: 77 views: 3,366
babylonpanic 3 hours ago

As a follow up of this thread : Have you ever been UNDERWHELMED by a classic vintage synth? Have you ever been overwhelmed by a...

BassX
replies: 76 views: 3,391
mikefellh 3 hours ago

I'm trying to recreate the "ahh-ahh" sound at 6:48 in Halcyon: https://youtu.be/bV-hSgL1R74?t=6m48s I've tried...

electrobiscuit
replies: 0 views: 80
electrobiscuit 4 hours ago

When I clear a pattern and make a new one (tr rec), is this pattern supposed to be stored automatically ? When I turn the unit...

Bluesdog
replies: 4 views: 1,218
rsm0 4 hours ago

Looks like Roland Cloud is going live with its early access beta. I'm under NDA so can't say anything, but they posted this...

rsaintjohn
replies: 290 views: 24,265
spiderman 4 hours ago

Hello all, been looking for a sampler to use as a drum machine and have narrowed it down to a few options but wanted to see if I...

janvdb
replies: 31 views: 1,184
S_A_P 5 hours ago

I wonder what is the name of the instrument that starts to sound from 0:05 in this video, that sounds so epic. I know that it's a...

Muchachote
replies: 51 views: 1,483
Muser 5 hours ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 6,434 views: 355,185
worm 5 hours ago

how far could one go with modding the Moog Rogue? i've got a list of all the documented mods to Rogue and Prodigy, but i'm sure...

babylonpanic
replies: 13 views: 458
pppch 5 hours ago

Hi all! I'm after a new vsti synth to finish off my synth arsenal and im looking at buying one off these four synths VPS...

coltpeacemaker
replies: 23 views: 1,045
pointsource 6 hours ago

Hi all I have been researching these morphing EMU synths (morpheus vs ultraproteus) and was wondering if there is any...

teksob
replies: 3 views: 295
tiger001 6 hours ago

Times have been good for me. The past 4 years of working an on-call 24/7 job has paid-off in helping to land a much better job...

Hollowman9
replies: 239 views: 11,046
SetuT 6 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 689 views: 21,186
Mr Knoch 6 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search