The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,431 views: 4,895,496
Pandomonium 17 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 325 views: 178,702
Ibanezia 3 weeks ago

INDEX: Alpha Juno keyboard fix (intermit contacts) Voyager Old School Modifications Upgrading Eventide H3000 - EPROM upgrade...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 29,870
Don Solaris 1st January 2010
replies: 11,644 views: 1,039,735
xparis001 5 minutes ago

Hello. I currently have an original Motif Rack, CS6X, and Fantom S. I've had these for years and they all have pretty decent...

kvmoore
replies: 5 views: 167
kvmoore 8 minutes ago

Not talking about sound here or the electronics, more talking about the designs of the case, keys and connections.. ergonomics...

fiddlestickz
replies: 1 views: 27
DrewE 9 minutes ago

Hi - hope all i well with everyone! Just wanted to get some thoughts on all the desktop synths coming out lately. When did we...

scottfrost
replies: 17 views: 577
biscuitdough 10 minutes ago

Moog One

The previous thread seems to have gone off for understandable legal/off topic reasons, but I think this topic still deserves a...

wendell r.
replies: 5,211 views: 256,512
zerocrossing 11 minutes ago

Forget Namm 2017, here is The River Analog 8 voice poly synth. Via and Baloran ‘The River’ Synthesizer (Sneak Preview)...

patrickdafunk
replies: 792 views: 56,903
draig 13 minutes ago

For all you folks who like running hardware synths through pedals....Boss has updated the DC2 Dimension C with a Waza Craft...

Quartermass
replies: 20 views: 1,933
DOG UNIT 14 minutes ago

Hello! I would like to know how to recreate the brass sound of this song with a DX7. I know this might be simple to achieve but...

bcnaut1
replies: 2 views: 84
bcnaut1 15 minutes ago

Behringer RD808: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQPsln1d-Ek BOOM

autoy
replies: 1,649 views: 127,670
an_expresso 27 minutes ago

Winter NAMM 2019... January 24-27... Your Predictions, Rumors and Desires...? :) In the interest of saving...

SonicBern
replies: 29 views: 1,035
torkay 30 minutes ago

Anyone else seen this? Interesting features and more importantly, check out the build quality and general look. I wonder if...

mutilatedlip
replies: 9 views: 244
ToyBox 34 minutes ago

Haven't seen thread or post on this yet, so... Yamaha releases a successor to MOXF line, named MODX. It's based on Montage...

adamstan
replies: 1,149 views: 61,420
vertig0spin 43 minutes ago

Now and then I hear this on gs that "this vst version of a synth does not sound exactly like the real version but you cannot...

AudioSoundzz
replies: 86 views: 2,978
monomer 1 hour ago

was just watching a video over at Matrixsynth and happened to see this so I took a screen...

fiddlestickz
replies: 617 views: 65,909
roc 1 hour ago

This came out of nowhere! https://youtu.be/4vaxG5g266A

lineofcontrol
replies: 4,172 views: 394,445
AceNoir 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I'm wondering... What would be your best synth duo (1 monosynth for bass + 1 poly) from this list: Mono for bass: -...

playamusic
replies: 17 views: 907
cramseur 1 hour ago

Well someone just made a thread about analog polys and it got me thinking. Ive been looking for more or less the same thing to go...

ms20 maniac
replies: 25 views: 1,037
Lehmman 1 hour ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 1,083 views: 34,478
open_source 1 hour ago

Finally realized what I needed to do and made one of the best purchases I've ever made. No Joke. Still have the top tiers to add...

rids
replies: 51 views: 2,660
Mr. Varaldo 1 hour ago

Starting a new thread here, because i feel very unwelcome in the big Moog One thread (the insults are flowing lol). It's OK BTW -...

Mutantt
replies: 17 views: 817
Jamie munro 1 hour ago

Just to let those know who own '90s Roland gear with a M-256/M-512 memory card slot, the multi-bank Roland M-256/M-512 memory...

tux99
replies: 78 views: 3,076
bax 1 hour ago

Any idea what kind of equipment they used as far as synths go? Here's some examples D-Train - Your the one for me YouTube -...

SupaBad
replies: 59 views: 13,793
rhythmcomposer 1 hour ago

So where is it? They anounced a price drop but I don t see them on any shop??

sentokan
replies: 7,792 views: 670,514
norfolk martin 1 hour ago

Title pretty much says it all. If money was no object (if only), what 3 modern synths would you buy? Only rules are: 1)...

Shadow Puppets
replies: 157 views: 5,145
DrJustice 1 hour ago

New Moog "drum Machine" Thoughts? DFAM (Drummer From Another Mother) | Moog Music Inc 3wdFyN_yy7Q

DiggingForRoots
replies: 532 views: 51,276
Primativ 1 hour ago

You've got the Roland libraries, the EMU stuff and so on, we are all aware of factory libraries, but there was another breed of...

HSLand
replies: 91 views: 29,986
Don Solaris 2 hours ago

If you would load the same patch, or a nearly identical patch in the Prologue and the Minilogue, would they sound the same or...

machinevos
replies: 11 views: 531
Synthpark 2 hours ago

Hi. Any plugiator users here? I know they had a bad beginning, but it seems like most of the bugs were ironed out after a...

the19thbear
replies: 32 views: 2,237
flowthrough 2 hours ago

I'm thinking of buying a high-end reverb unit for my synths in the coming months and was looking at offerings by Bricasti,...

Quantum7
replies: 72 views: 2,211
Robo 2 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for input for the best sounding and easiest to use daw most suited for recording multitrack audio, applying some...

sds1fs1r
replies: 30 views: 1,100
dsetto 2 hours ago

So today I walked in a garage sale as I noticed a keyboard or what appeared to be a synth on a stand which was for sale as I was...

Looneytune
replies: 108 views: 3,507
Don Solaris 3 hours ago

Quick call for opinions. Would it be sonically worth it to invest in a preamp to record both analog synthetizers and drum...

Octave Octavio
replies: 214 views: 19,085
Primativ 3 hours ago

Just read this post from a fellow dutch producer. Guys, recap your powersupplies on your AKAIs but also any older synth! Or...

Reptil
replies: 53 views: 3,859
BHW 3 hours ago

So I've been listening to a lot of older deep house and dub techno recently, and I've had a hard time replicating the gritty,...

apres garde
replies: 1,331 views: 159,853
BHW 3 hours ago

The adaptor of my beloved Alesis HR-16 ( the big grey vintage 16 bit drumcomputer) is lost. It needs 9 v but I'm not sure about...

decibike
replies: 7 views: 339
foldback 3 hours ago

I picked up a Dave Smith Instruments ('Sequential') P6 and have 30 days to return it. This is my first ever synth, so forgive my...

jthom
replies: 411 views: 29,216
bobule 4 hours ago

Hi guys, In Boris Brejcha's song, 'Frequenzfett', he uses this 'growling distorted roll' sound throughout the song and I'd like...

jamiemac114
replies: 3 views: 334
M32 4 hours ago

For some reason, people are putting down the Virus. Either that sounds worse than analog or same with vsts. NONE of these are...

sentokan
replies: 569 views: 65,689
dlmorley 4 hours ago

Just got a model D from Behringer. Nice machine. Only one thing I am unsure about: most of the range for sweet spot for the...

Synthpark
replies: 3 views: 222
rockmanrock 4 hours ago

I am at a cross roads with my computer, it's an old 2012 i5 mac mini and it's showing it's age, it can't really handle some of...

fiddlestickz
replies: 300 views: 6,339
maisonvague 4 hours ago

F0F7 - Codename "LASER Mammoth" is an online SysEx Librarian. You can reorder, rename, delete, transfer and share your...

solitud
replies: 40 views: 2,759
solitud 5 hours ago

It's 2017, the Solaris has been "out" for 6+ years, I have a opportunity to buy this synth but I just don't know if I...

Davesynth
replies: 268 views: 15,363
Pip 5 hours ago

Finally announced! Bit pricy, but looks alright.

Clem_Sevenn
replies: 759 views: 97,368
dbenway 5 hours ago

for all the Gary Numan fans... cr_59LVr_dQ should be released within the next few days, according to their newsletter.

jbuonacc
replies: 46 views: 4,048
Mutantt 5 hours ago

So apparently there is a new Novation Remote SL MK3 midi keyboard coming soon. It's said to have a CV control, an 8 track...

Fuzzmonkey
replies: 175 views: 10,300
John Loftus 6 hours ago

MFB just published...

DiGi_TaL
replies: 54 views: 7,496
Synthpark 6 hours ago

Looking for some guidance and opinions here guys.. I've recently purchased The NEUTRON and The ARTURIA MINIBRUTE 2S. The...

digitalanarchist
replies: 6 views: 490
Skypainter 6 hours ago

Hey there, I am currently searching for a Wave 2, which I consider the sluttiest gear of all to own (except maybe a Moog System...

Wavesearcher
replies: 33 views: 2,030
Don Solaris 8 hours ago

Anyone know the going prices for a kawai k3r? I can't find any online but i've been wanting a rackmount synth with waveforms...

Detlev
replies: 2 views: 160
Don Solaris 8 hours ago

We have some exciting news! We have 3 (!) new things to share with you. First: APEX, Expander Pack for Orbit. AETERNA, Expander...

Antibalas HiFi
replies: 0 views: 102
Antibalas HiFi 8 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search