The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production

Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 14,378 views: 4,533,851
decoder23 10 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 288 views: 142,424
midiquestions 17 hours ago

Hi, I bought a Yamaha Reface CP recently. I only just got a chance to play with it recently, and I noticed all the sounds are...

robodelfy
replies: 6 views: 446
gravyface 1 minute ago

Dear all, As many of you know, synths have been my passion for the past 40 years. Sometime ago I have set the goal for...

Uli Behringer
replies: 1,125 views: 69,760
pppch 4 minutes ago

Winter NAMM 2018... January 25-28... Your Predictions, Rumors and Desires...? :) In the interest of saving...

SonicBern
replies: 1,995 views: 201,804
ToyBox 5 minutes ago

Hi everyone, Here's the story: A friend of mine with a big vinyl collection has decided that he would like to start making...

hothamsound
replies: 17 views: 492
BlackBetty 7 minutes ago

Here's a thread from Musicplayer about a leak from France: KORG PROLOGUE 8 et KORG PROLOGUE 16 translation - Prologue,...

kt_over_q
replies: 1,012 views: 49,560
playstation 7 minutes ago

I recently hooked up my SH101 again. It was in the cupboard for a while, but I hope that's got nothing to do with what I'm...

Yoozer
replies: 3 views: 75
Yoozer 8 minutes ago

Before I drop 200 on the collection, I was hoping to get some opinions of the software still holds up to these days plugins?...

rebelxd
replies: 44 views: 2,404
willypaulxxx 22 minutes ago

Hi, Anybody using this unit? I want to get some user opinions before buying. Sound examples online are nice but not exactly...

flextone
replies: 32 views: 7,469
Akileez 31 minutes ago

2 duophonics in the $700 price range. I crave the Minibrute's patch bay and sequencer tricks, and that synth can get bananas....

robotunes
replies: 1 views: 17
rasseru 33 minutes ago

Hi guys! I am looking for something similar to Elektron Analog Heat. Since I got it the sound of drums , bass and so on improved...

sentokan
replies: 46 views: 1,554
ModularOverkill 42 minutes ago

So when it comes down to get the sounds you use or like from a synth, what is more, important to you personally? having more...

login
replies: 8 views: 125
robotunes 45 minutes ago

New Moog "drum Machine" Thoughts? DFAM (Drummer From Another Mother) | Moog Music Inc 3wdFyN_yy7Q

DiggingForRoots
replies: 339 views: 16,596
Avinasa 49 minutes ago

Just wanted to post a tip for fixing intermittently functional tactile switches on the Nord Lead keyboards, as well as anything...

BM0
replies: 1 views: 19
Endorfinity 55 minutes ago

I'm surprised no one has started a thread about these underrated gems. (no pun intended :lol:) There's not a lot of info...

Rob Ocelot
replies: 206 views: 35,627
DGL 59 minutes ago

Hey! I did a search and couldn't find any threads on this, so forgive me if one exists already. This looper is pretty exciting to...

jurfin
replies: 18 views: 594
jurfin 1 hour ago

Damn you credit card cash advance!!! Picked up a very sweet, late 3.3, factory installed midi from a great guy...

80sboy
replies: 33 views: 1,210
Nigel99 1 hour ago

wonder if im overreacting but the price on a damn roland mks7 is just bonkers... wtf is wrong with this seller. *VERY RARE*...

moonK
replies: 3,861 views: 345,318
Syngenor 1 hour ago

Well I was originally going to go to audio engineering school in Vancouver (Nimbus), but then I thought maybe it's wisest to do a...

Dhji
replies: 25 views: 614
Helmey 1 hour ago

Surprised that no-one has started a thread specifically for this, so let's drag it out of the car crash that is the '909Day'...

hogberto
replies: 5,866 views: 335,609
Eigenwert 1 hour ago

Verycurious if we see anything at namm! in 3 days

mrsound
replies: 16,272 views: 1,526,473
rasseru 1 hour ago

This is getting SERIOUS.

patrickdafunk
replies: 6,543 views: 567,202
BlackBetty 1 hour ago

What do you consider to be the best software synths of our time right now? I use regularly: -Alchemy -Omnisphere 2 -NI Komplete...

soundmodel
replies: 46 views: 3,024
bluegreengold 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I just got a Triton Rack. Really liking the sounds! The model I have doesn't have any of the upgrades. My...

Lazer Toms
replies: 6 views: 256
John01W 1 hour ago

As the title says, what are your favourite Youtube channels to watch? (Don't know if such a thread already exists) At this...

BassX
replies: 55 views: 2,330
Prof_Tea 1 hour ago

I bought an Access Virus KC on Ebay in Germany recently. Unfortunately the guy used only the original box to ship it to me in...

Matz67
replies: 75 views: 1,332
BlackBetty 1 hour ago

I know there's a cult following for the Monotribe here, so I thought I would make a thread where I maintain various resources...

stopthesignal
replies: 120 views: 4,800
Zaphod Betamax 2 hours ago

So basically I've got about $500 to spend on a unit. Used Sub Phatty gets that Moog sound, but the Minilogue is polyphonic. All...

Eric J
replies: 25 views: 6,329
Biloxi Normcore 2 hours ago

Watching this new Netflix show today Called "Stranger Things". It takes place in the around (late 70's?) . The...

GS-Lurker
replies: 210 views: 21,868
kslight 2 hours ago

Man, I've been studying this machine for a few months now off and on, but a couple of weeks ago I said "F it, I'm just goung...

steelyfan
replies: 103 views: 4,341
Trevor Refix 2 hours ago

I have an electribe sampler and I have quite a few things I find annoying, one of them being that each sample is assigned to its...

sdesign75
replies: 5 views: 176
DGL 2 hours ago

I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet. Bass Bot TT 303 ? with InstaDJ O.S. Analogue Monophonic Synth Bass bot tt 303...

Acid Hazard
replies: 2,526 views: 305,368
decoder23 2 hours ago

Slutz I've been wanting an Apollo/UAD combo for a long time, yet every year I think about doing it I think it's not the most cost...

soultrane
replies: 14 views: 651
JMay 2 hours ago

I streamed the first 4 sections through Amazon and I am all in on this. David Lynch is actually even credited as the sound...

gremlin moon
replies: 270 views: 12,773
Zasterz 3 hours ago

I kinda just discovered a new thingy that might just bridge a lot of NON-laptop midi hardware rigs. Since there is not exactly a...

deepandrare
replies: 148 views: 14,758
oldgearguy 3 hours ago

Do the IND1 and IND2 outputs of the Roland R-70 produce a lower output than the L and R (when main volume control is fully up on...

dialectic
replies: 5 views: 748
dialectic 3 hours ago

My friend made a few demos of my software synthesizer called Tranzistow which I developed just for fun cooge Tranzistow...

HrastProgrammer
replies: 100 views: 5,205
robot gigante 4 hours ago

Anyone have one of these yet? I have a few questions about the machine.. Anyone wired it up using the individual outs? When I...

sailingaway
replies: 455 views: 76,501
dflt 4 hours ago

Here is: THE MINIBRUTE 2S https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Nkmx3ptcQ https://i.imgur.com/GvRQQtq.jpg Combining the best...

patrickdafunk
replies: 98 views: 5,756
rsaintjohn 4 hours ago

Hey everyone! I'm currently stuck deciding between a Prophet Rev2, OB6, and Prophet 6. I'm leaning towards the Rev2 because of...

ghostface_miller
replies: 25 views: 1,171
ghostface_miller 4 hours ago

First pic from...

pppch
replies: 124 views: 9,972
stylesforfree 4 hours ago

What would you say is the BEST hardware Rhodes you've heard/used other than a real Rhodes. I've been contemplating buying a Nord...

mamero
replies: 105 views: 32,440
makemistakes 5 hours ago

Years ago I demoed a Nord lead 3 when they first came out. Ever since then it was on my must get gear list. Now I have one and...

polybonk
replies: 36 views: 4,051
syzygywell 5 hours ago

Hello forum. On the Roland JD-XA, Does anyone know to make a static LFO sound so it stays on the same note and all of the...

DougHorizon
replies: 10 views: 197
DougHorizon 5 hours ago
replies: 8,541 views: 674,480
monomer 5 hours ago

are there any famous music out there with mistakes. glaring or subtle. were these an oversight or was the artist happy to...

Acidizer
replies: 99 views: 3,067
Lt Jangle 6 hours ago

That's right, i like aliasing. rockout :facepalm: For those high-pitched, alien insect-scapes. I've used a DX7 and an Ensoniq VFX...

PulseEmitter
replies: 36 views: 1,149
EDGEK8D 6 hours ago

Hey All. You hear all the time on GS that there aren't extensive videos that show what a lotta synths can really do, and one...

fromthepuggle
replies: 25 views: 1,813
HarryDelmarva 6 hours ago

Is it just my imagination or has the Roland D-05 dropped in price lately. I'm seeing it at £283 in the UK whereas it used to be...

jonathan_01uk
replies: 20 views: 1,211
rsaintjohn 6 hours ago

Greetings, While looking into my NL3 archives, I found an old Windows program named "NL3Randomizer". This is a...

Leitmotiv
replies: 0 views: 107
Leitmotiv 6 hours ago

Anybody making 8-bit music or chip tune? With all the NES hype I've been wanting to give it a shot. I was wondering what software...

lastcall
replies: 12 views: 690
jbaggan33 7 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search