The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,431 views: 4,895,977
Pandomonium 23 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 325 views: 178,722
Ibanezia 3 weeks ago

INDEX: Alpha Juno keyboard fix (intermit contacts) Voyager Old School Modifications Upgrading Eventide H3000 - EPROM upgrade...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 29,881
Don Solaris 1st January 2010

anyone know where these might be for sale??? I am looking for a 16 voice

Lick496
replies: 57 views: 5,670
EvilDragon 1 minute ago

Now and then I hear this on gs that "this vst version of a synth does not sound exactly like the real version but you cannot...

AudioSoundzz
replies: 97 views: 3,319
AudioSoundzz 4 minutes ago

So I spent a few minutes today to record my TR808 and TR8 in a semi controlled way. When possible, I tried to match volume,...

S_A_P
replies: 10 views: 195
S_A_P 4 minutes ago

Dear all, As many of you know, synths have been my passion for the past 40 years. Sometime ago I have set the goal for...

Uli Behringer
replies: 3,453 views: 262,733
kraze 4 minutes ago
replies: 11,663 views: 1,040,703
PA41 5 minutes ago

Okay so I don’t own many digital synths, only the Virus. I am about to buy my last synth and it’s either the Solaris, Quantum...

Looneytune
replies: 113 views: 2,414
johnbowen 6 minutes ago

Moog One

The previous thread seems to have gone off for understandable legal/off topic reasons, but I think this topic still deserves a...

wendell r.
replies: 5,241 views: 259,156
dbenway 8 minutes ago

So I've been listening to a lot of older deep house and dub techno recently, and I've had a hard time replicating the gritty,...

apres garde
replies: 1,336 views: 159,974
fanriffic 9 minutes ago

Verycurious if we see anything at namm! in 3 days

mrsound
replies: 16,913 views: 1,745,298
goony 23 minutes ago

Hi - hope all i well with everyone! Just wanted to get some thoughts on all the desktop synths coming out lately. When did we...

scottfrost
replies: 37 views: 748
s1100 24 minutes ago

Starting a new thread here, because i feel very unwelcome in the big Moog One thread (the insults are flowing lol). It's OK BTW -...

Mutantt
replies: 27 views: 958
Mutantt 28 minutes ago

Haven't seen thread or post on this yet, so... Yamaha releases a successor to MOXF line, named MODX. It's based on Montage...

adamstan
replies: 1,153 views: 61,724
Foxandxss 30 minutes ago

Yes, I thought we needed another Behringer thread. :) Uli mentioned something in the UB-Xa thread that caught my attention,...

TheBrightSide
replies: 79 views: 5,162
PeteJames 37 minutes ago

Title pretty much says it all. If money was no object (if only), what 3 modern synths would you buy? Only rules are: 1)...

Shadow Puppets
replies: 176 views: 5,386
Lady Gaia 43 minutes ago

Not familiar with them but FWIW VST Plugins, Synth Presets, Effects, Virtual Instruments, Music Plugins from Pluginboutique

bill5
replies: 2 views: 64
bill5 1 hour ago

You've got the Roland libraries, the EMU stuff and so on, we are all aware of factory libraries, but there was another breed of...

HSLand
replies: 95 views: 30,138
Derp 1 hour ago

Well, im seriously considering the Bam because i dont have any good reverb for my synths when playing live. Im looking for...

sovietpop
replies: 33 views: 1,597
Progmatic-Studios 1 hour ago

Flew without much notice back in December at Matrixsynth. This week, little birdie confirmed this to be true: "Arturia...

autoy
replies: 2,659 views: 271,499
DrJustice 1 hour ago

Hi I'm a newbie to this forum. Hello. My unit seemed to work until years back when I bought a Brother, which broke. I can't seem...

Uriah B Burnside
replies: 1 views: 48
BoardsOfBurnley 1 hour ago

Winter NAMM 2019... January 24-27... Your Predictions, Rumors and Desires...? :) In the interest of saving...

SonicBern
replies: 37 views: 1,428
Quantum7 1 hour ago

Hello. I currently have an original Motif Rack, CS6X, and Fantom S. I've had these for years and they all have pretty decent...

kvmoore
replies: 7 views: 225
EvilDragon 1 hour ago

Hello! I would like to know how to recreate the brass sound of this song with a DX7. I know this might be simple to achieve but...

bcnaut1
replies: 10 views: 176
bcnaut1 1 hour ago

Finally realized what I needed to do and made one of the best purchases I've ever made. No Joke. Still have the top tiers to add...

rids
replies: 54 views: 2,823
dwp2659 1 hour ago

Hi, Anyone out there who has the original eproms for a solton programmer 24? If possible the .bin files... Or know where I...

AmpedVoltz
replies: 0 views: 37
AmpedVoltz 1 hour ago

For all you folks who like running hardware synths through pedals....Boss has updated the DC2 Dimension C with a Waza Craft...

Quartermass
replies: 24 views: 2,134
jazzcabbage 1 hour ago

Or put another way: as an average gearslutz in 2018, can one have the aesthetic fortitude and restraint to still make a track...

time_zone
replies: 2 views: 200
grasspike 1 hour ago

Following the spirit of some of the other "Let's Make Some..." threads, I felt there needed to be one dedicated to Trip...

RobotsVsChildren
replies: 118 views: 7,611
Apiento 1 hour ago

With all this talk of samplers right now and my current fetish for the ASR-10 which I want to buy but shouldn't as I promised my...

Looneytune
replies: 572 views: 34,869
ctothej123 1 hour ago

Any idea what kind of equipment they used as far as synths go? Here's some examples D-Train - Your the one for me YouTube -...

SupaBad
replies: 61 views: 13,895
rhythmcomposer 2 hours ago

"It’s called the Fusebox and it has “Real analogue voice and modulation circuits”. Apparently, it’s been...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 174 views: 11,452
Vertflyer 2 hours ago

Well someone just made a thread about analog polys and it got me thinking. Ive been looking for more or less the same thing to go...

ms20 maniac
replies: 30 views: 1,158
konputa 2 hours ago

This is a thread for all of us who use the "old school" samplers and want to upgrade it with modern memory card readers.

Don Solaris
replies: 1,943 views: 250,136
ultrawet 2 hours ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 7,289 views: 430,190
Princess First 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm wondering... What would be your best synth duo (1 monosynth for bass + 1 poly) from this list: Mono for bass: -...

playamusic
replies: 20 views: 983
A.I. Batule Chee 2 hours ago

I am looking to buy a Roland Jupiter 8 as an investment and to play once in a while. There is a person offering me 11k for one in...

newlysynthed
replies: 59 views: 1,649
3001 2 hours ago

Forget Namm 2017, here is The River Analog 8 voice poly synth. Via and Baloran ‘The River’ Synthesizer (Sneak Preview)...

patrickdafunk
replies: 813 views: 57,541
clusterchord 2 hours ago

First vid I saw about this since that teaser. Thoughts? :D CoccqP7ilSI Another demo. peenHKAvcII

glasspipe
replies: 59 views: 4,628
Djones 2 hours ago

I'm looking to get my first analog synth. I need patch memory and CV is useless to me at this time. If I could afford it I would...

zerix01
replies: 146 views: 26,421
vromr 2 hours ago

I picked up a Dave Smith Instruments ('Sequential') P6 and have 30 days to return it. This is my first ever synth, so forgive my...

jthom
replies: 413 views: 29,319
j3rk 2 hours ago

This came out of nowhere! https://youtu.be/4vaxG5g266A

lineofcontrol
replies: 4,176 views: 394,943
Mutantt 3 hours ago

was just watching a video over at Matrixsynth and happened to see this so I took a screen...

fiddlestickz
replies: 620 views: 66,001
happyham 3 hours ago

So I have a problem I think but I just want to make sure. When you press record on the seq then all you should need to do is...

Headz51230
replies: 7 views: 1,586
psoul 3 hours ago

Hi, I added Panorama Mod to Prophet600 gligli mod. Prophet 600 Stereopanorama upgrade I felt that the sound is very good...

Jpro600k
replies: 112 views: 3,830
Pete66 3 hours ago

New Moog "drum Machine" Thoughts? DFAM (Drummer From Another Mother) | Moog Music Inc 3wdFyN_yy7Q

DiggingForRoots
replies: 535 views: 51,428
Qliphoth 3 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 1,084 views: 34,532
Music Bird 3 hours ago

Returned it after a week under a good 14 day try out policy. I Didn't get on with the FM engine. I've never been a fan of FM...

Coxys
replies: 40 views: 2,082
dirtROBOT 4 hours ago

Looking for some guidance and opinions here guys.. I've recently purchased The NEUTRON and The ARTURIA MINIBRUTE 2S. The...

digitalanarchist
replies: 7 views: 554
grasspike 4 hours ago

Since when is the Behringer BCR2000 discontinued (at least in Europe)? Please bring that product back, thanks peachh

the_soulcatcher
replies: 26 views: 3,276
mcatalao 4 hours ago

Apparantly there will be an Aira announcement on #303 day on the 3rd March!!!!!

Mushy Mushy
replies: 3,671 views: 246,871
petertez 5 hours ago

for all the Gary Numan fans... cr_59LVr_dQ should be released within the next few days, according to their newsletter.

jbuonacc
replies: 47 views: 4,152
goony 5 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search