The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,913 views: 5,061,901
ScoobyDoo555 44 minutes ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 350 views: 193,416
ltoc 15 hours ago

Gear service and modifications https://i.imgur.com/n2CMYAT.jpg INDEX: Yamaha SY-77 TG-77 backlight LED modification Alpha Juno...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 33,715
Don Solaris 1st January 2010

I’m thinking of grabbing one of these for a band somewhat inspired by Martin DuPont / suicide / early new order. Analog and...

Serpentine
replies: 8 views: 667
syntonica 3 minutes ago

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

mickbenjamins
replies: 2,970 views: 314,529
MPrinsen 4 minutes ago

I know you can get lossless compression versions of albums digitally now, but I've also heard rumors of differently-mastered...

basehead617
replies: 1 views: 54
BlinkyLights 5 minutes ago

Well, I’ve just seen the new Akai Pro Force and I’m extremely surprised at how good this looks. I need to know more about...

TobiasJ
replies: 817 views: 37,873
Jamie munro 5 minutes ago

"The OB-6 is a once-in-a-lifetime collaboration between two of the most influential synth designers in history — Dave...

wendell r.
replies: 5,564 views: 584,025
studio460 8 minutes ago

Do you all think anyone will ever make a say a 4 octave keyboard that can sample like old school Akai/EMU sampling again..? If...

fiddlestickz
replies: 76 views: 1,655
chrisso 8 minutes ago

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on using an apollo x16 for a largely synth based studio. Currently I'd probably use...

NickInhofe
replies: 15 views: 261
Patrice Baumel 10 minutes ago

Surprised that no-one has started a thread specifically for this, so let's drag it out of the car crash that is the '909Day'...

hogberto
replies: 7,784 views: 590,715
MPrinsen 11 minutes ago

if you had the chance to step in on the design stage of your favourite gear, what realistic thing would you ask/beg/demand be...

RichardTK
replies: 21 views: 416
syntonica 13 minutes ago
replies: 15,164 views: 1,247,783
fwet 15 minutes ago

I have one here, it is a nice synth for what it is. Some people consider the DM12 as an attempt to recreate the Juno sound. But...

Synthpark
replies: 33 views: 1,038
fiddlestickz 18 minutes ago

When I create songs, I tend to put heavy lower end synth stuff in there, it tends to muddy up things. Now I know the theory...

mwtzzz
replies: 35 views: 879
syntonica 27 minutes ago

I am currently working on a new prototype...

gotharman
replies: 63 views: 3,098
gotharman 30 minutes ago

With all this talk of samplers right now and my current fetish for the ASR-10 which I want to buy but shouldn't as I promised my...

Looneytune
replies: 574 views: 38,306
earwolf 34 minutes ago

There seems to be a lot of sources on the net claiming that the RM50 is a rackmount version of the RY30 (minus the sequencer)...

dialectic
replies: 33 views: 10,813
hiphoop 43 minutes ago

I know they're not the first artist that comes to mind when you think of synths, but they were very synth heavy especially in the...

basehead617
replies: 141 views: 15,353
emaxman 57 minutes ago

Haven't seen thread or post on this yet, so... Yamaha releases a successor to MOXF line, named MODX. It's based on Montage...

adamstan
replies: 1,360 views: 98,961
MaximKorobov 1 hour ago

Not talking about sound here or the electronics, more talking about the designs of the case, keys and connections.. ergonomics...

fiddlestickz
replies: 13 views: 436
matt pinchin 1 hour ago

With all these Behringer replica/reissues soon to be on the market, it has become quite apparent that there will be a second...

Viceman88
replies: 42 views: 1,403
hairbow 1 hour ago

Literally asking for a friend, haha. Sans account, so ... Is there such a thing as a great-sounding analog or hybrid desktop...

pimket
replies: 23 views: 874
bjoerngiesler 1 hour ago

I've got a Sub Phatty I use with my OB-6. Honestly I mainly use it for the keyboard these days with the occasional...

Birth_Chord
replies: 59 views: 1,218
bobule 1 hour ago

wonder if im overreacting but the price on a damn roland mks7 is just bonkers... wtf is wrong with this seller. *VERY RARE*...

moonK
replies: 4,177 views: 381,714
fiddlestickz 1 hour ago

Just came upon this article, not sure how accurate it is. Seems like they're pausing production for the foreseeable future...

drainyoo
replies: 76 views: 3,588
Randomized 1 hour ago

This is sort of related to my Moog Slim Phatty polychain experiment. I was watching a YouTube video of someone else's Moog...

studio460
replies: 4 views: 190
studio460 2 hours ago

has anyone seen this BBC doc? i was AMAZED at how deeply it connected with me... from since i started listened to electronic...

Acidizer
replies: 15 views: 621
Praxisaxis 2 hours ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 8,840 views: 539,576
Deep6 2 hours ago

i just leave this here Behringer - Here's a sneaky preview of the RD-909... | Facebook

koochey
replies: 741 views: 61,619
Somebodyperson 2 hours ago

Hey folks, new to the synth world, and to this forum. I've learned a ton already reading all the valuable posts here, so thanks...

drainyoo
replies: 14 views: 2,804
Qliphoth 3 hours ago

Hey I'm in US for a couple more days and have seen a nearby Boomstar 3003 for $499 - great deal imo! But there aren't many...

lost_the_peace
replies: 4 views: 244
ELI-173 3 hours ago

Exclusive: New British Polysynth On The Way, modulus .002 teaser site appeared - ooh.. -Sonicstate.com New synth company...

Kyle_e
replies: 2,501 views: 177,977
toobdude 3 hours ago

I got a Roland JV-1080 with the Orchestral, Vintage and World expansions. The price was quite good, so I thought I should give...

paugui
replies: 245 views: 67,806
whatever17 3 hours ago

I’m a complete beginner with drum machines. I’ve always been more into hardware than getting involved with a daw. With that...

Joeballz
replies: 85 views: 2,692
TRSC 4 hours ago

Yes its february already folks. I'll get things started in a somewhat humble fashion. The postman just delivered my newest...

scottdavidson
replies: 100 views: 5,157
raito 4 hours ago

Just found a Roland D70 in perfect condition for an amount I could not pass it by.. Been exploring it a bit...

somant
replies: 31 views: 1,827
Jlar 4 hours ago

Thought I'd get a thread going about all things bleep, bass, breaks, UK techno since I've been listening to quite a bit recently...

wisdom
replies: 119 views: 2,131
whatever17 4 hours ago

I want to buy a Kawai K5000W, impressive sound in youtube and mp3s demos, my musical project si in Kraftwerk style, is it good...

lecafard
replies: 55 views: 17,606
toobdude 4 hours ago

Mods, sorry if you think this is a duplicate ... just thought we might have a place that can stay more on topic. Probably not...

jmcecil
replies: 554 views: 21,662
jmcecil 5 hours ago

Moog One

Whoa!

wendell r.
replies: 7,256 views: 271,074
blewis_13 5 hours ago

Battery on my dp4+ is dead so i'm trying to remove digital board to solder in battery holder. What is the safe way to disconnect...

stalker
replies: 9 views: 1,507
amk1 6 hours ago

Hey. I'm a big fan of Billy Joel, which is quite uncommon for a teen but I don't mind. I've been listening to his album The...

bcnaut1
replies: 3 views: 306
Transistores 6 hours ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

msl
replies: 2,718 views: 150,966
mekanik 6 hours ago

Often when listening to a professionally recorded song, the bass sounds as if it was recorded with two different mics, one being...

mwtzzz
replies: 22 views: 792
poserp 6 hours ago

Has anyone seen this yet? Analog spring reverb tank! rockout Link says price is $899

mstrwzrd
replies: 2,415 views: 218,840
Ox Han 6 hours ago

Hey All, I'm looking for some help with my esq-1 display problem. I bought this keyboard with the display lighting up but the...

csonics
replies: 0 views: 80
csonics 6 hours ago

I know there's a cult following for the Monotribe here, so I thought I would make a thread where I maintain various resources...

stopthesignal
replies: 213 views: 11,607
Zaphod Betamax 6 hours ago

Does anyone else find the gearslutz way of grouping _all_ posts about a product into one thread annoying? If I get interested in...

mfc83
replies: 23 views: 862
joshka 7 hours ago

I've been pondering the idea of a Deckard's Dream or a Studio Electronics' CODE/Omega-8 for a while now, in search of that, yes,...

studio460
replies: 68 views: 2,452
basehead617 7 hours ago

Howdy, so as Saga already mentioned I made a parameter RAM expansion module compatible with the Kurzweil K2500 because we...

dojoe
replies: 22 views: 831
mjkirk12 7 hours ago

Hi all, here is an article I stumbled across the other day on how to reproduce this very characterful sound. I did, before...

xanderbeanz
replies: 24 views: 5,609
Pandomonium 8 hours ago

Hey all, I love using my venerable Teac cassette recorder to master tunes, sometimes. But it's an all or nothing thing. ...

Praxisaxis
replies: 14 views: 390
grasspike 8 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search