The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,915 views: 5,064,453
psionic11 23 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 350 views: 193,671
ltoc 2 days ago

Gear service and modifications https://i.imgur.com/n2CMYAT.jpg INDEX: Yamaha SY-77 TG-77 backlight LED modification Alpha Juno...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 33,778
Don Solaris 1st January 2010

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

mickbenjamins
replies: 3,010 views: 316,724
John Loftus 1 minute ago

can be seen in the new yt video .. 1:30 there seem to be 2 different synths no idea what that is .. sure...

pppch
replies: 2 views: 25
Treebase DMX 2 minutes ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 8,873 views: 541,844
shanghaitang 2 minutes ago

Lets see your Matrix Brute! Usual rules apply. 1) Pic of actual synth. 2) For a bit of fun, put your sig on the Matrix...

flat earth
replies: 18 views: 441
TonyToot 6 minutes ago

Long before production units of the Behringer Neutron desktop semi-modular synthesizer arrived in the hands of end-user...

veeceeoh
replies: 350 views: 35,045
tjontheroad 18 minutes ago

The specs on this beast are insane. 128 voice, 8 part multi-timbral, 10 oscillators per voice, 32x oversampled with 96kHz...

Lady Gaia
replies: 879 views: 61,409
draig 18 minutes ago

Menacing Monolith http://i.imgur.com/oq6l5TD.png -- When did you buy it? -- Why did you buy it? -- Why do you still have it?

Don Solaris
replies: 235 views: 18,626
rasseru 23 minutes ago

From the Behringer FB...

Heinakroon
replies: 201 views: 14,030
pppch 25 minutes ago

Behringer RD808: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQPsln1d-Ek BOOM

autoy
replies: 2,586 views: 212,489
cake100 31 minutes ago

Do you all think anyone will ever make a say a 4 octave keyboard that can sample like old school Akai/EMU sampling again..? If...

fiddlestickz
replies: 184 views: 3,993
draig 32 minutes ago

In order to replace my old Triton Extreme 61 for live purpose I'm looking at a new powerful synthesizer ; I already have a Krome...

rafkey
replies: 50 views: 4,815
Neilsb 33 minutes ago

Many companies release DIY kits that are considerably cheaper. I understand DIY implies you do it yourself but I've got no...

SpiltYak
replies: 6 views: 304
SpiltYak 33 minutes ago

Mods, sorry if you think this is a duplicate ... just thought we might have a place that can stay more on topic. Probably not...

jmcecil
replies: 589 views: 22,333
MWK 35 minutes ago

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on using an apollo x16 for a largely synth based studio. Currently I'd probably use...

NickInhofe
replies: 112 views: 1,653
guyacier 37 minutes ago

Hi I just recently bought an Emax HD SE and want to upgrade the memory to an External Zip or/and a Hxc Floppy Drive...

ericmon123
replies: 92 views: 8,129
ericmon123 38 minutes ago

Hi everyone, What is everybody using on claps, except for eq'ing on a mixer? I recently read around here that stereo...

TonyFM
replies: 29 views: 1,982
Methlab 39 minutes ago

Hey All. This is my first post on Gearslutz. Im well aware that there are several other 101 threads, but, I couldnt seem to...

replies: 64 views: 10,891
decoder303 41 minutes ago

Korg Minilogue xd, with custom digital oscillators, like the Prologue. Yum.

spybar
replies: 816 views: 64,788
Spider76 41 minutes ago

What's the most underrated or under-appreciated piece of gear you have used or own and why? I own better and more expensive gear...

aligak
replies: 214 views: 15,142
AxxeMan317 44 minutes ago

Well, I’ve just seen the new Akai Pro Force and I’m extremely surprised at how good this looks. I need to know more about...

TobiasJ
replies: 866 views: 39,919
jm2c 45 minutes ago

Just came upon this article, not sure how accurate it is. Seems like they're pausing production for the foreseeable future...

drainyoo
replies: 128 views: 5,548
kazper 58 minutes ago

I have one here, it is a nice synth for what it is. Some people consider the DM12 as an attempt to recreate the Juno sound. But...

Synthpark
replies: 42 views: 1,594
Treebase DMX 59 minutes ago

Something that's been troubling ma noggin for a while now is how long can cv leads be? I'm very green with the whole cv...

TonyToot
replies: 5 views: 343
whatever17 1 hour ago

I know there are a couple of posters on here who are pretty magical with the blue box so hoping one of them might read...

Disastrous
replies: 21 views: 1,072
whatever17 1 hour ago

Hey guys, looking to dive in with my first synth. I'm a singer/songwriter and also have been making hip hop beats for 20+ years...

luciobar1980
replies: 49 views: 1,141
Jamie_72 1 hour ago

I’m building a live rig from scratch for a cover band gig, getting back into the game after about a decade away. Would love any...

KMcK
replies: 24 views: 386
KMcK 1 hour ago

I had never seen one of these before today. Google says it's a White Meanie by Synth Spa (a customized Juno...

BlinkyLights
replies: 16 views: 897
Treebase DMX 1 hour ago

Hey there, I recently picked up an alpha Juno and love how musical it sounds. I had been searching for a poly like this forever....

VanDiesel
replies: 0 views: 54
VanDiesel 1 hour ago

Anaheim, CA—January 20, 2015—Dave Smith today announced the Sequential Prophet-6, a new 6-voice synthesizer with an...

Pym
replies: 7,094 views: 881,621
solitud 1 hour ago

I'm really curious to know how they all compare. What would I be gaining/losing if I chose one over the other? Specifically in...

Prockamaniac
replies: 9 views: 528
Prockamaniac 1 hour ago

Hey all! I'm probably one of the latest people to the party now but I'm trying to build my collection of 80s/very early 90s...

synthoy
replies: 31 views: 787
EDGEK8D 1 hour ago

Deckard's Dream is one a few synths I am seriously considering for my next purchase. I would love to hear from some of you DD...

Quantum7
replies: 155 views: 7,231
Druck09 1 hour ago

Dom and I started talking on twitter about EMU z-plane filters, but twitter isn't the best place to discuss things in detail so...

andy-cytomic
replies: 276 views: 42,608
mutilatedlip 2 hours ago

I've been eyeing the Prophet X because the filter sounds so sweet and just ran across this: Prophet X uses filter from new audio...

FlyingMusician
replies: 0 views: 93
FlyingMusician 2 hours ago

So, 2005 is but a faint memory, and we're years into the other side of the analog re-revolution where hardware synth means...

PES
replies: 130 views: 6,869
Zaphod Betamax 2 hours ago

I have two semimodular desktop synths and I want to be able to control modulation on them with a pedal. Problem is that none of...

gupjek
replies: 37 views: 1,204
Zaphod Betamax 2 hours ago

Ok ok ok ok. So I have read that a lot of you guys find that the Jupiter 6 doesn't do bass very well... that it is not so warm......

peglegjoe857
replies: 508 views: 55,369
Fuseball 2 hours ago

What is the best way in 2019 to program a CR-78? I have a CR-78 on the way and want a good way to program it. Eventually...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 5 views: 366
Rob Ocelot 2 hours ago

This is kind of another spin on previous ergonomics threads... How did you find your way to a setup where you can reach...

percussion boy
replies: 131 views: 6,154
zerocrossing 2 hours ago

"The OB-6 is a once-in-a-lifetime collaboration between two of the most influential synth designers in history — Dave...

wendell r.
replies: 5,606 views: 585,980
worm 2 hours ago

Forget Namm 2017, here is The River Analog 8 voice poly synth. Via The River - Synthesizer by Baloran - Sequencer and...

patrickdafunk
replies: 2,194 views: 129,978
tinhu 3 hours ago

Hi Hoping DFAM users with external sequencer can help me. Am I right to believe there is no accurate way to send exact pitch...

Sach
replies: 6 views: 275
KL1982 3 hours ago

Hi, I have a Waldorf Microwave REV A that does not turn on anymore. I tried to change the fuse by a 125 mA...

bendig
replies: 3 views: 135
bendig 3 hours ago

Any korg radias user round here? I'd like to hear your feelings about this synth. Its price is interesting, but I'd like to know...

xist
replies: 203 views: 14,809
adydub 3 hours ago

I'm looking for a mid-price digital piano/keyboard that is around $450-$700. Any recommendations? I heard the yamaha p45 is quite...

janietreview
replies: 3 views: 183
BongoWomble 3 hours ago

There seems to be a lot of sources on the net claiming that the RM50 is a rackmount version of the RY30 (minus the sequencer)...

dialectic
replies: 37 views: 10,958
Treebase DMX 3 hours ago

So where is it? They anounced a price drop but I don t see them on any shop??

sentokan
replies: 8,421 views: 768,536
GRollins 3 hours ago

From FB again :) Swing by our event on Wednesday, January 23rd from 10am - 5pm PST for your chance to check out the VC340,...

pppch
replies: 940 views: 75,786
Mushy Mushy 4 hours ago
replies: 15,204 views: 1,251,108
psoul 4 hours ago

BOOM: Sonic State on Instagram: “Ooh I look. It's the Ms101” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXLUibchXUg

autoy
replies: 1,376 views: 115,637
smcumber 4 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search