The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So, next month the weekend of 16th/17th march Dancefair opens it's doors in Jaarbeurs, Utrecht, The Netherlands. link to their...

Reptil
replies: 6 views: 428
lost_the_peace 15 hours ago

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,930 views: 5,069,877
Mushy Mushy 16 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 350 views: 194,184
ltoc 1 week ago

Gear service and modifications https://i.imgur.com/n2CMYAT.jpg INDEX: Yamaha SY-77 TG-77 backlight LED modification Alpha Juno...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 33,921
Don Solaris 1st January 2010

Moog One

Whoa!

wendell r.
replies: 7,339 views: 275,370
markwalkerjr 1 minute ago

Do you all think anyone will ever make a say a 4 octave keyboard that can sample like old school Akai/EMU sampling again..? If...

fiddlestickz
replies: 289 views: 6,921
Pindrive 6 minutes ago

Dear all, As many of you know, synths have been my passion for the past 40 years. Sometime ago I have set the goal for...

Uli Behringer
replies: 5,339 views: 414,011
Mutantt 9 minutes ago

Hello everyone, first post here, but quite a long time reader. I'm looking for some of precious insights from the community,...

pierp
replies: 2 views: 37
TRSC 9 minutes ago

Of course no one knows how the Behringer units will sound, and their features, but for those owners of the Boutique SH01A, TR08,...

time_zone
replies: 0 views: 1
time_zone 20 minutes ago

plse cancel

time_zone
replies: 0 views: 1
time_zone 20 minutes ago

My goal is to make trance as how it sounded in the late 90's, away from the clean and polished sound from today. Such as Oliver...

jamienoble
replies: 3 views: 43
jamienoble 22 minutes ago

Hi everyone, What is everybody using on claps, except for eq'ing on a mixer? I recently read around here that stereo...

TonyFM
replies: 34 views: 2,277
Barfunkel 24 minutes ago

Seems like there are quite a few that spend a good portion of their day on this forum and I always wonder how much time they...

abrokenframe
replies: 16 views: 359
TornadoTed 27 minutes ago

I am totally fascinated by synths like the arp solina and Roland RS 202 and 505, and really want to get into the world of DIY...

Fkunited
replies: 7 views: 243
wendell r. 40 minutes ago

I'm thinking about trading my Virus Ti Keyboard in for an A6. I'm a bit bored of the virus sound and if I really need it, I...

MarcB
replies: 619 views: 70,889
OurDarkness 42 minutes ago

Hi folks, Does anyone have any suggestions for plugins that can put a sound beyond the stereo image? And yes, i know that...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 2 views: 109
64gtoboy 50 minutes ago

The Roland MC-202 is a quirky synth. Yes, the sequencer can be a little hard to learn but not a big deal once you have the...

autoy
replies: 172 views: 12,831
biam 55 minutes ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 1,865 views: 57,423
Mr Knoch 1 hour ago

Can anybody help with the main part of this track which solos at 1:38ish. Is it the clave from the 808 on a very tight...

default_network
replies: 29 views: 883
default_network 1 hour ago

I am thinking about the digital that rules them all. I am thinking of sounds like god breathing, electric water, or glass melting...

sds1fs1r
replies: 31 views: 1,281
Mutantt 1 hour ago

Here's a thread from Musicplayer about a leak from France: KORG PROLOGUE 8 et KORG PROLOGUE 16 translation - Prologue,...

kt_over_q
replies: 5,743 views: 404,905
vlz 1 hour ago

I recently purchased a Roland D-50, my question is about programmers. I do not really want to buy a PG 1000, are there any...

l1fef0rm
replies: 26 views: 2,325
breakmixer 1 hour ago

Just found a Roland D70 in perfect condition for an amount I could not pass it by.. Been exploring it a bit...

somant
replies: 32 views: 1,999
playkeyboard 1 hour ago

Behringer RD808: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQPsln1d-Ek BOOM

autoy
replies: 2,626 views: 217,246
breakmixer 1 hour ago

Thought I'd get a thread going about all things bleep, bass, breaks, UK techno since I've been listening to quite a bit recently...

wisdom
replies: 135 views: 2,700
oldskl 1 hour ago

let's say you aren't opposed to working in the box. you have diva, serum, dexed, whatever softsynths. you can cover most ground. ...

wentzelitis
replies: 26 views: 622
Persemone 1 hour ago

What's the most underrated or under-appreciated piece of gear you have used or own and why? I own better and more expensive gear...

aligak
replies: 263 views: 17,973
breakmixer 2 hours ago

I'm a big fan of speakers that have detailed mid-range. That's why I still own Dynaudio BM6a's. For a certain reason I wanted...

coffee
replies: 19 views: 627
Popeydope 2 hours ago

s'pose this will end up in GeekSlutz DIY - but i'd like to show you this thing i picked up a few years back. i don't know who...

whatever17
replies: 3 views: 126
Black Widow 2 hours ago

I was just going to sell her but I’m considering a trading her in instead. Current synths: Elektron Digitakt, DSI OB-6 and...

Birth_Chord
replies: 4 views: 239
cr73645 2 hours ago

I've been re-doing my keyboard setup so I've been using headphones while my speakers are not hooked up. I've noticed when...

StarfishMusic
replies: 14 views: 216
pshz 2 hours ago

Does anyone know how Yasutaka Nakata gets this robotic sounding vocal effect his vocals? They sound almost like Vocaloid. I know...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 3 views: 226
EvilDragon 2 hours ago
replies: 15,270 views: 1,257,376
tiger001 2 hours ago

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

mickbenjamins
replies: 3,079 views: 320,994
dr_Jezz 2 hours ago

Forget Namm 2017, here is The River Analog 8 voice poly synth. Via The River - Synthesizer by Baloran - Sequencer and...

patrickdafunk
replies: 2,239 views: 133,373
Baloran 2 hours ago

Behringer asking what this board is for. Get ya teeth in folks

Jamie munro
replies: 1,757 views: 159,397
Coorec 2 hours ago

if the nord electro learnt me one thing it is the awesomeness of layering. the presets were amazing. a nice rich piano and slow...

Acidizer
replies: 21 views: 695
Praxisaxis 2 hours ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 8,928 views: 546,037
Coorec 3 hours ago

hope to get but I cant decide between the Cirklon or the Pyramid , One function id like is , Is there any way of of...

LIFEPASS4
replies: 202 views: 7,111
time_zone 3 hours ago

Hi. first newbie post- general help or redirect, thanks. Preferred affordable 61key stage workstation w decent sounding...

Bassmike
replies: 3 views: 187
James Lehmann 3 hours ago

So apparently there is a new Novation Remote SL MK3 midi keyboard coming soon. It's said to have a CV control, an 8 track...

Fuzzmonkey
replies: 410 views: 32,134
Synthpark 3 hours ago

So I was reading some random thread and someone mentioned that Montage has 16 channels of stereo USB audio out. HOLY...

padillac
replies: 6 views: 224
Musician 3 hours ago

My Waldorf XTK is definitely warm but not my Nord Rack 3 ( although it can be if programmed to sound warm). I don’t know...

camarao
replies: 70 views: 3,419
mindseye9 5 hours ago

Someone just posted this on fb. Oh wow. I would love to see this!!!! Its perfect in every way! Uli!!!!! ... I you happen to...

flat earth
replies: 52 views: 3,472
flat earth 5 hours ago

I know a few of you guys have both. Any preference? Why? I have been using Magikroom's (geosynths.com) patch demos as a point of...

SRT
replies: 27 views: 5,223
mindseye9 5 hours ago

I swear I’m not trolling I’m looking for a sample pack of 808 and 909 sounds that are heavily processed. By that I mean...

Jean Luc Cougar
replies: 1 views: 155
explorer 6 hours ago

I know it's hardware and can never be perfectly crafted. Just wondering what your tolerance is before you exchange something or...

Birth_Chord
replies: 28 views: 1,043
pisstake 7 hours ago

Deckard's Dream is one a few synths I am seriously considering for my next purchase. I would love to hear from some of you DD...

Quantum7
replies: 164 views: 7,906
pisstake 7 hours ago

I'm looking for a small spring reverb - Something small, like a pedal or small box. Absolutely no rack mounts - I've spent the...

horseface
replies: 37 views: 1,169
d33psp33d 7 hours ago

Flew without much notice back in December at Matrixsynth. This week, little birdie confirmed this to be true: "Arturia...

autoy
replies: 2,953 views: 295,937
pisstake 7 hours ago

I have my Roland MKS-50, sh101 and monitors plugged into a 4 way Extension Block with surge protection. When I switch off my...

Barra79
replies: 35 views: 1,106
zerocrossing 7 hours ago

The specs on this beast are insane. 128 voice, 8 part multi-timbral, 10 oscillators per voice, 32x oversampled with 96kHz...

Lady Gaia
replies: 888 views: 62,440
syncussion 8 hours ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

msl
replies: 2,736 views: 151,782
John01W 8 hours ago

Menacing Monolith http://i.imgur.com/oq6l5TD.png -- When did you buy it? -- Why did you buy it? -- Why do you still have it?

Don Solaris
replies: 254 views: 19,476
FlyingMusician 8 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search