The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored BySweetwater
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 16,458 views: 5,198,859
deadhedgehog 34 minutes ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 363 views: 206,721
bitleyTM 4 weeks ago

Gear service and modifications https://i.imgur.com/n2CMYAT.jpg INDEX: Multi-bank Roland M-256/M-512 memory card clones...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 37,230
Don Solaris 1st January 2010

I've had the chips replaced about 2 years ago so thats not the problem. Whats happening is when I turn it on and set it to a...

Chris G
replies: 6 views: 805
paulobriennz 4 minutes ago

So I've been listening to a lot of older deep house and dub techno recently, and I've had a hard time replicating the gritty,...

apres garde
replies: 1,356 views: 173,131
Goa-Dubs 9 minutes ago

Flew without much notice back in December at Matrixsynth. This week, little birdie confirmed this to be true: "Arturia...

autoy
replies: 3,060 views: 310,504
Spider76 10 minutes ago

As sound design and music production flexibility goes, computers aside, how do you guys feel about Kronos? And I don't mean only...

sentokan
replies: 111 views: 7,205
EvilDragon 12 minutes ago

Looking for opinions for a punchy sampler with a little bit of character. Currently looking at s1000/s1100. I plan on doing some...

3bc
replies: 3 views: 157
rohojua 13 minutes ago

Hi, I previously posted on here about some problems I was having with the TG-33 outputs. Any sound coming through the...

alinka
replies: 15 views: 1,336
Sepulchre 13 minutes ago

This is getting SERIOUS.

patrickdafunk
replies: 7,029 views: 680,805
Stormchild 18 minutes ago

Haaaalp! Yamah TG-33 Owners/former owners: Has anyone run into an output issue with their Yamaha TG-33? I am experiencing an...

lotusone
replies: 9 views: 478
Sepulchre 22 minutes ago

BOOM: Sonic State on Instagram: “Ooh I look. It's the Ms101” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXLUibchXUg

autoy
replies: 3,447 views: 309,302
knobhead 26 minutes ago

Has anyone seen this yet? Analog spring reverb tank! rockout Link says price is $899

mstrwzrd
replies: 2,621 views: 250,721
tricera 37 minutes ago

….with analog synthesizers in all possible shapes and price points. Behringer and Korg ruled the low cost market, a GAS’ers...

IncarnateX
replies: 36 views: 839
IncarnateX 40 minutes ago

Behringer RD808: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQPsln1d-Ek BOOM

autoy
replies: 3,373 views: 419,641
JustAnybody 53 minutes ago

Hello All, First of let me state that this is not another "should i work in 44.1 or a higher sample rate" thread as i...

A Radical Cut
replies: 57 views: 4,772
Arcadia 1 hour ago

Anyone else have a Behringer D Minimoog clone? I ran into a strange problem. When the D is controlled via MIDI, the attack of the...

Fenris
replies: 2 views: 120
plastic_ 1 hour ago

I'm sure I'm not as slutty as some you sluts, but I think the sluttiest thing I've done was today actually. I pawned my ob6...

Syntheseyez
replies: 171 views: 7,827
chaocrator 1 hour ago

Most drum machines, keyboards with sequencers etc will fire off when slaved to a master MIDI clock but for the life of me I...

fiddlestickz
replies: 1 views: 54
Moonwhistle 1 hour ago

I keep getting very tempted to buy an old Oberheim. I’ve been dreaming of owning one for a few years now and finally think...

Quantum7
replies: 296 views: 12,828
chaocrator 1 hour ago

Big fan of the Swedish sound from late 90’s to around 2004 I guess. SVEK, Drumcode, etc. Also labels like Primate,...

abluesky
replies: 4 views: 238
skftr 1 hour ago

EDIT - I mean besides the Synthex and that got autocorrected and I can't change the thread title? I have seen a few people rave...

HarryDelmarva
replies: 22 views: 962
AuldLangSine 1 hour ago

There are some Jupiter 8 signature sounds that I find interesting, but not that interesting to pay the ludicrous prices for a J8....

Quantum7
replies: 1 views: 168
Yoozer 2 hours ago

After the surprising feature-price ratio of the DeepMind 12, what should Behringer be developing next in their new synth...

kurzweil
replies: 1,735 views: 107,665
Mastropiero 2 hours ago

Okay, so the Prophet 12 line is being discontinued, which means the Pro2 will be the next sunset product. The Prophet X sampler...

James Meeker
replies: 12 views: 503
Moonwhistle 2 hours ago

I know there are people from lots of countries frequenting this forum. Post how you say the word "synthesizer" in your...

Mr. Varaldo
replies: 84 views: 1,810
cane creek 2 hours ago

PCB,s... :) https://preview.ibb.co/kWdpJF/18558596_10155375218073914_7830850832331847900_o.jpg

pppch
replies: 2,169 views: 181,952
petfeverdetector 2 hours ago

Hello everybody, I am looking to move away from my computer and incorporate hardware fx into my set up (I have a DSI Pro 2,...

rekko
replies: 26 views: 748
unease 2 hours ago

Forget Namm 2017, here is The River Analog 8 voice poly synth. Via The River - Synthesizer by Baloran - Sequencer and...

patrickdafunk
replies: 3,134 views: 187,713
Bignatius 3 hours ago

Well, I’ve just seen the new Akai Pro Force and I’m extremely surprised at how good this looks. I need to know more about...

TobiasJ
replies: 1,605 views: 94,527
HoPMiX 3 hours ago

Something seems in the pipeline. Trademark filed under classification numbers 9 and 15 (lowpass filter, ring modulator, musical...

Js.theracon
replies: 1,034 views: 78,691
draig 3 hours ago

I've currently got a Peak, Virus TI, Microwave XT and Blofeld (though going to get rid of the XT as I don't gel with it). I've...

mungbeans
replies: 20 views: 459
rjx 3 hours ago

Hello, All! I'm curious about two things: what keyboards have ever implemented horizontal expression / aftertouch /...

knippy
replies: 12 views: 273
soundebler 3 hours ago

ok, let's do this. i don't think this should be too hard for most of us to pull off. i'm guessing that most everyone should be...

jbuonacc
replies: 74 views: 3,109
Bignatius 4 hours ago

ISLA instruments is working on a modern version of the legendary EMU SP-1200

Js.theracon
replies: 266 views: 24,006
toitoy 4 hours ago

Thread for Arturia Pigments enthusiasts It is a place to exchange information on Pigments presets data,track of...

Jpro600k
replies: 79 views: 3,815
Diogo C 4 hours ago

Another month, another tape plugin for me. This time it's Sony's ES series. After getting the first deck month ago i've realized...

Don Solaris
replies: 177 views: 8,837
jazzcabbage 4 hours ago

Cxttd7b2GCQ Early sound demo.

SawneyBean
replies: 77 views: 4,512
bob_rock 4 hours ago

Best car ever. We've been through a lot together. Unfortunately someone crashed into her yesterday ... Not the first crash though...

Syntheseyez
replies: 9 views: 321
Syntheseyez 4 hours ago

I posted a thread here recently about seriously considering the Minibrute for the sole purpose of utilizing its sine wave for sub...

EDGEK8D
replies: 318 views: 33,241
StefanEdberg 4 hours ago

Hi guys! I'm having some issues with my perfourmer, hope you can help me - it is very noisy. I'm sure that's not intended.. i...

Joko
replies: 8 views: 588
StefanEdberg 4 hours ago
replies: 17,168 views: 1,389,181
Monotremata 4 hours ago

I have acquired some dbx 266xs compressor gates, and wonder if they are useful for synth applications? Possibly tame the wild...

Zaphod Betamax
replies: 10 views: 1,116
Fredmunao 5 hours ago

Good move: https://medias.arturia.net/images/products/microfreak/microfreak-image.png Arturia -...

autoy
replies: 1,401 views: 89,437
Sinner 6 hours ago

I bought a scsi2sd off ebay with the latest firmware after making sure it worked with the ASR-10, ASR-X, roland s760 and yamaha...

Zen MD
replies: 213 views: 30,250
Soniqfreq 6 hours ago

This person seems to be using a launch pad controlling loops and drums in Ableton. What gear would I use to do this strictly in...

tripp2k
replies: 2 views: 214
tripp2k 6 hours ago

Boomstar Holy ****! I am so glad i did not commit to any desktop synth, this, micromac, new mfb, new pulse... Yay so many...

Disease Factory
replies: 2,701 views: 370,002
string6theory 6 hours ago
replies: 292 views: 43,651
Dr. Getter 6 hours ago

with the release of the new Roland machines, it looks like everyone and Mr. Varaldo is in the mood to break out some acid. let's...

jbuonacc
replies: 2,759 views: 159,559
DaCaVa 6 hours ago

Just for, as they say, "$hits and giggles" I decided if it were possible to do a proper rendition of my absolute...

Quantum7
replies: 28 views: 819
kpatz 6 hours ago

Greetings all Not sure this is the right place for this question, but I'm hoping there's a DW8000 expert on here...

naram
replies: 1 views: 88
Staticbuster 7 hours ago

I have read quite a bit of griping about there being no good new Industrial Music here and elsewhere. So I perused SoundCloud...

Hollowman9
replies: 1,211 views: 43,103
normanion 8 hours ago

Watch out Behringer: Replica 3340 voltage controlled oscillator and classic 4-pole OTA VCF with discrete envelope-- It’s...

autoy
replies: 178 views: 14,672
VNVNation 8 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search