The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,367 views: 4,857,367
Summer Of Nebula 13 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 325 views: 175,726
Ibanezia 1 day ago

It's against the Gearslutz.com posting guidelines to post about legal disputes, post court documents etc. This rule has been...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 4,284
Whitecat 20th June 2018

Howdy, New to the forum and had a question for anyone using a DFAM and Squarp Pyramid sequencer. I want to use the Pyramid to...

super8080
replies: 8 views: 320
Acid Mitch 1 minute ago

Please tell me the combination of the sounds that you feel is magic, the combination of the synthesizer. What is the nice...

Jpro600k
replies: 76 views: 2,013
monomer 1 minute ago

Mods, feel free to move this thread if it shouldn't go here. Anyway, a few of mine: - analog and digital are both fine....

thefonz003
replies: 257 views: 6,762
M32 14 minutes ago

As big a gear slut as I am, I'm starting to realize just how crazy the notion of paying current prices for a lot of the old...

smitty.west
replies: 37 views: 653
massimo 39 minutes ago

Looks like Roland Cloud is going live with its early access beta. I'm under NDA so can't say anything, but they posted this...

rsaintjohn
replies: 510 views: 35,676
damoog 42 minutes ago

Hey guys I am new here but been lurking for some time There are so many options new & old, so I'd love to get some extra...

connorjt2
replies: 4 views: 81
connorjt2 47 minutes ago

Haven't seen thread or post on this yet, so... Yamaha releases a successor to MOXF line, named MODX. It's based on Montage...

adamstan
replies: 646 views: 28,748
Nice187 59 minutes ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

msl
replies: 2,416 views: 135,928
John01W 1 hour ago

I think this old synth is really interesting and relatively cheap. I tend to prefer the OB sound over the Prophets. How would...

HarryDelmarva
replies: 13 views: 475
Mr Knoch 1 hour ago

There's not a lot of info on Voyetra 8's in general, but finding info on a rev 2 is nearly impossible! I can't even find a...

abrokenframe
replies: 4 views: 116
lovekrafty 1 hour ago

I am not trying to boost my listens or whatever. But I have an interesting (for me) case that seems to be a recurring theme with...

Hollowman9
replies: 68 views: 1,587
string6theory 1 hour ago

Hello I am curious, for those that have owned both, which would you take? The 707 is an iconic instrument and can be had...

Opportunist
replies: 17 views: 2,031
midiquestions 1 hour ago

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF HATE. No seriously. 01 PROLOGUE

Endorfinity
replies: 104 views: 3,456
MinoCan 1 hour ago

This came out of nowhere! https://youtu.be/4vaxG5g266A

lineofcontrol
replies: 3,912 views: 353,099
IC8364R7 1 hour ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 7,088 views: 409,530
d2ba 2 hours ago

I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet. Bass Bot TT 303 ? with InstaDJ O.S. Analogue Monophonic Synth Bass bot tt 303...

Acid Hazard
replies: 2,803 views: 326,833
hungry4music 2 hours ago

As sound design and music production flexibility goes, computers aside, how do you guys feel about Kronos? And I don't mean only...

sentokan
replies: 33 views: 1,180
studio460 2 hours ago
replies: 11,325 views: 1,002,071
jm2c 3 hours ago

So I learned there was a new synth that sequential had at the 50th anniversary party! Suprise, surprise nobody is allowed to talk...

Kja
replies: 269 views: 17,779
atma 3 hours ago

I'm in the process of replacing all my old and kind of crappy rack units with much nicer stuff. Stuff that will inspire me rather...

The Mule
replies: 5 views: 283
fromthepuggle 3 hours ago

A new monophonic synth by Dreadbox on they way.

and you know
replies: 410 views: 32,418
apessino 4 hours ago

Hi hoping for some pointers. I'll be in Japan for the first couple of weeks of October, mostly holiday, traveling all over from...

eruptionchaser
replies: 26 views: 754
eruptionchaser 4 hours ago

This great guy Fred has been working on a CPU upgrade for the MKS 70. I believe there will be extra software envelopes that will...

was silents
replies: 1,158 views: 138,545
wjmwpg 5 hours ago

I tried a new Sequencer/Sampler/Synth out a few weeks ago called the Deluge. Sort of like a Novation Circuit mixed with an...

polymer
replies: 727 views: 54,815
Auditor 5 hours ago

This is a thread for all of us who use the "old school" samplers and want to upgrade it with modern memory card readers.

Don Solaris
replies: 1,935 views: 247,258
camadair 5 hours ago

As a master controller which has the best feeling synth keys, the dx7, the dx7s, the dx7 mkii, the sy77 or the sy99? In some...

Hephaestu5
replies: 10 views: 446
AuldLangSine 5 hours ago

So I'm a huge fan of classic 80's DX7 sounds and was thinking of picking up a reface DX to get into FM synthesis, but a rare...

danu1997
replies: 13 views: 1,236
Her Zesty Sin 5 hours ago

I've wanted to get a hardware synth to do some more analog-ish type sounds on and the JD-800 was recommended. I'm trying to do...

HSLand
replies: 2 views: 167
Her Zesty Sin 6 hours ago

I am looking for a list of hardware sequencers with midi fx, and descriptions that you may want to provide. I know rm1x has it...

sds1fs1r
replies: 3 views: 172
stopthesignal 6 hours ago

Dear all, As many of you know, synths have been my passion for the past 40 years. Sometime ago I have set the goal for...

Uli Behringer
replies: 3,343 views: 247,831
bad andy 7 hours ago

I am at a cross roads with my computer, it's an old 2012 i5 mac mini and it's showing it's age, it can't really handle some of...

fiddlestickz
replies: 118 views: 2,449
poole 7 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 931 views: 30,298
metatron13 7 hours ago

BOOM: Sonic State on Instagram: “Ooh I look. It's the Ms101” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXLUibchXUg

autoy
replies: 465 views: 36,985
cake100 8 hours ago

Hello! This one seems to be quiet or going under the radar. I am certainly interested by this type of offer but am having...

Yul
replies: 64 views: 3,414
Lorenzop 8 hours ago

"It's quite unique, nothing out there like it" Novation gathered a bunch of familiar YouTube synth faces in London...

ToyBox
replies: 20 views: 1,482
blewis_13 8 hours ago

When worlds collide — Dave Smith meets Pioneer DJ | DJWORX was not expecting anything like this

gerby derb
replies: 3,368 views: 230,886
Tnsl 8 hours ago

Was watching this demo, and am quite amazed how good this guy makes it sound. That string sound at 1:45...

flat earth
replies: 109 views: 19,489
Christophercat 8 hours ago

I saw zanderbeanz thread on the Z1 and it reminded me how I have put off getting another one purely as the screens are...

flat earth
replies: 26 views: 1,716
Mandala69 9 hours ago

Synth Jam on Instagram: “Analogue Solutions Generator CV & Gate Sequencer #synthjam #synth #synthesizer analogue_solutions...

ArtFluids
replies: 45 views: 2,223
PeteJames 9 hours ago

We all know music from the 70s has a distinct sound (much like music from any decade really). What do you think are the key...

bloodsample
replies: 112 views: 20,552
markorbit 9 hours ago

qCy8xMTANs8 Sounds really good imo. No $ info yet, but they are updating their website...

APHELEON
replies: 503 views: 58,210
Nozomi 9 hours ago

Has this been here yet? Merge/delete/ignore if not.

Praxisaxis
replies: 1,558 views: 151,800
Disco1Disco2 10 hours ago

Flew without much notice back in December at Matrixsynth. This week, little birdie confirmed this to be true: "Arturia...

autoy
replies: 2,638 views: 267,572
suspect1 10 hours ago

Hm... https://www.pioneerdj.com/en-us/product/production/toraiz-as-1/black/overview/ Price: $499 Release Date: March 2017...

Alex.G
replies: 415 views: 33,846
ValSolo 11 hours ago

Hello guys I just purchased a Novation Launchpad Pro and i totaly love it. I would like to get to performing with it as fast as...

olihen
replies: 3 views: 148
Mortal Engines 11 hours ago

I've got about £800 to buy a 'nice' pair of studio monitors but have absolutely no idea where to start as I have no facility...

fizzyfizz
replies: 36 views: 779
Tobias Enstrom 11 hours ago

I'm a little bit confuse with all the new synths from Behringer, has someone a concrete delivery plan of the new synths ? When...

analog1
replies: 162 views: 14,817
Pewtershmit 12 hours ago

Before I die, one thing I'd like to know: who made the "Traveller" patch on the V-Synth GT (OS 2.0)??? It has to be...

realtrance
replies: 3 views: 198
Mutantt 12 hours ago

I have recently purchased a Moog Source which I am absolutely loving and would really like to get hold of the Encore Electronics...

Ntropic
replies: 23 views: 3,869
Possemo 13 hours ago

Ive tried the micro korg to the r3 to a freakin talk box for christ sakes...i need a vocoder that will cut through (without...

lukebriwalker
replies: 112 views: 62,001
pppch 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search