The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,159 views: 4,779,609
roland4387 15 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 316 views: 168,042
babylonpanic 6 days ago

We have the awesome Klas Lindblad over for our next Q&A!! He has nearly 30 years of producing awesome tunes under his belt,...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 1,345
Reptil 3 weeks ago

It's against the Gearslutz.com posting guidelines to post about legal disputes, post court documents etc. This rule has been...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 2,274
Whitecat 4 weeks ago

:) We have Eskmo over for a Q&A session! We prolonged the session, works out better. The forum is open right now, you can...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 2,391
Reptil 6th June 2018

Times have been good for me. The past 4 years of working an on-call 24/7 job has paid-off in helping to land a much better job...

Hollowman9
replies: 224 views: 10,314
string6theory 1 minute ago

I still see TB 303's for 4k, SH 101's for $1500, Prophet 5's for 6k but really these instruments are seriously getting on in age...

fiddlestickz
replies: 236 views: 7,109
Moonwhistle 3 minutes ago

I am thinking about this, since the 90s is coming back in style and to many teenagers and young adults today the relation to the...

joachim_s
replies: 39 views: 797
JDoo 5 minutes ago

hello -- i was lucky enough to pick up a used MiniBrute for little money and so far I love toying around with it. however one...

pjean
replies: 16 views: 697
pjean 8 minutes ago

I thought it might be fun to share photos of ourselves with famous figures in electronic music. They don't necessarily need to be...

maisonvague
replies: 100 views: 4,525
biggator6 13 minutes ago

Surprised that no-one has started a thread specifically for this, so let's drag it out of the car crash that is the '909Day'...

hogberto
replies: 6,844 views: 412,816
SoundReverend 16 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I've been a huge 303 fanboy for the longest time, however never got a chance to get one.. when they went around...

caronte23
replies: 8 views: 212
decoder303 16 minutes ago
replies: 10,632 views: 914,441
the_soulcatcher 16 minutes ago

Hello everyone! I purchased a used Ensoniq ASR-10 on eBay a couple weeks ago and recently found out there's one very unpleasant...

iljinst
replies: 7 views: 293
PHG 23 minutes ago

Dave Smith Instruments Sounds like perhaps Dave’s take on Nord wave kind of?

kslight
replies: 3,207 views: 168,227
mildheadwound 23 minutes ago

This came out of nowhere! https://youtu.be/4vaxG5g266A

lineofcontrol
replies: 3,269 views: 274,171
praiseallah 29 minutes ago

Hey guys, does anyone have experience with those two units? I narrowed down my selection to them, I do not have any stores near...

pointsource
replies: 2 views: 37
grasspike 29 minutes ago

So I decided to put the old Korg MonoPoly into production. When my passion in life is to make 80s inspired synthpop, I try to...

Elkanah77
replies: 6 views: 233
Elkanah77 29 minutes ago

Has anyone seen this yet? Analog spring reverb tank! rockout Link says price is $899

mstrwzrd
replies: 1,831 views: 122,482
Quantum7 32 minutes ago

Hi, I'm looking for a Yamaha CS01 mkII. If you have one for sale please let me know.Thanks

watercolours
replies: 0 views: 1
watercolours 35 minutes ago

Analogue may be in vogue at the moment, but I have a sizable soft spot for the Kurzweil VAST instruments. It seemed to make...

Lady Gaia
replies: 152 views: 7,184
nevernamed 42 minutes ago

Sounds interesting, my question is, does it glide/slide :) IK Multimedia UNO Synth: $199 Analog Synth (collab with...

DiGi_TaL
replies: 310 views: 15,679
figgyUK 50 minutes ago

Has this been here yet? Merge/delete/ignore if not.

Praxisaxis
replies: 1,550 views: 148,203
Cozmik Prod. 56 minutes ago

With multiple VCOs, multiple LFOs, a decent matrix, and *no menu-diving*. Is there anything *modern* that would match...

pimket
replies: 9 views: 266
Gnalvl 58 minutes ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 6,392 views: 352,273
Quantum7 1 hour ago

So, we have an old Kawai DX100 organ back home since around the time I was born. Yesterday I powered it up for my son to play,...

PES
replies: 73 views: 3,124
Zaphod Betamax 1 hour ago

Hi fellas, I not only have suffered from GAS, but I am now in a fog - I have fear of gear. Instead of playing with my new...

Markonmac
replies: 44 views: 935
Markonmac 1 hour ago

Hey! I did a search and couldn't find any threads on this, so forgive me if one exists already. This looper is pretty exciting to...

jurfin
replies: 39 views: 4,511
alternating.bit 1 hour ago

I'll just leave this here... https://www.gearnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Eventide-H9000-Hardware.jpg and some info from...

OurDarkness
replies: 98 views: 8,813
Yoozer 1 hour ago

Hey there, I'm working on a small project and realized today the Blofeld has been in production for 11 years now. Pretty...

Barrage
replies: 2 views: 106
damoog 2 hours ago

Interesting shiee DrumBrute Impact https://s33.postimg.cc/56eutdbnj/Screen_Shot.jpg $349 / 299 €. It is available to...

sakamoto
replies: 84 views: 5,395
deplopcinema 2 hours ago

Im curious to get some opinions, Im trying to get an authentic 70's sound/vibe. I have the MF-104M and i love it, it was really...

rebelxd
replies: 49 views: 3,231
deplopcinema 2 hours ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

msl
replies: 2,261 views: 128,903
xZenx 2 hours ago

so i was curious about getting a spring reverb, and managed to get a strange thing, a Suplex4170, which is a BBD delay with a...

babylonpanic
replies: 7 views: 482
guyaguy 2 hours ago

Kicking off July ahead of most of the rest of the world.. I just ordered one of these guys, the reviews are pretty sweet. Going...

drxcm
replies: 149 views: 7,279
Mr. Varaldo 2 hours ago

Please reissue the MS20 analog mono synth in full like the original again, or kits will do. I want a real MS20 not the MINI a...

fiddlestickz
replies: 38 views: 847
Mr Knoch 2 hours ago

I'm interested in getting a Virus C desktop and I'll shamefully admit that a big part of the reason is the beauty of that glowing...

alternating.bit
replies: 20 views: 574
Analog8 3 hours ago

I've been looking at a ZVex Instant Lo-Fi Junky, I love the sounds I've heard in demos. Is anybody using one of these with their...

KidA
replies: 38 views: 7,529
syzygywell 3 hours ago

Here's a thread from Musicplayer about a leak from France: KORG PROLOGUE 8 et KORG PROLOGUE 16 translation - Prologue,...

kt_over_q
replies: 4,119 views: 247,149
ZT Scheer 3 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 682 views: 20,893
usedtohaveajuno 3 hours ago

Hi, i'm looking for a hight quality Rhodes library and after some research I am trying to decide between The Canterbury Suitcase...

Obi79
replies: 0 views: 83
Obi79 3 hours ago

with the release of the new Roland machines, it looks like everyone and Mr. Varaldo is in the mood to break out some acid. let's...

jbuonacc
replies: 2,485 views: 134,027
solarmuzik 3 hours ago

Anyone know if something like this exists? If it does, I'm struggling to find it :( I'm looking for something to plug into the...

base615
replies: 20 views: 1,006
EDGEK8D 4 hours ago

I'm basically trying to get this kind of a sound. It's obviously very 90's esque, so probably a roland JV-series would be a must...

Rahva
replies: 11 views: 360
Rahva 4 hours ago

I think mono's are great and do specialized sounds that a general poly will have trouble with, plus they are less mucky with so...

Kja
replies: 92 views: 2,931
maisonvague 4 hours ago

i need to get on this. where do i get all the impossible parts?

blinky909
replies: 563 views: 26,527
DHARMAKAYA 5 hours ago

"It’s called the Fusebox and it has “Real analogue voice and modulation circuits”. Apparently, it’s been...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 113 views: 8,762
MachineAgeVoodoo 5 hours ago

Plagued by that annoying noise that comes via USB and into the audio signal path, I found a super cheap and effective solution:...

manalishi
replies: 41 views: 1,993
Mr Jampot 5 hours ago

I really love the concept and designs but am hesitant because of the janky website that looks like it's never been updated since...

goom
replies: 5 views: 329
DrJustice 5 hours ago

First of all. Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. I have a JD800 and recently the "int" bank shows a message...

Teknobeam
replies: 4 views: 562
wavewalker 6 hours ago

Hi guys I have a JX-8P which I control with the iPg-800 iPad app. I have at setup of 6 synths and drum machines, which I...

Mikkel Carlsen
replies: 0 views: 94
Mikkel Carlsen 6 hours ago

Long before production units of the Behringer Neutron desktop semi-modular synthesizer arrived in the hands of end-user...

veeceeoh
replies: 43 views: 1,893
gupjek 6 hours ago

Dear Uli - As far as I can tell, there are no new non-digital clones of 60's/70's combo organs available currently. I think...

smcumber
replies: 16 views: 582
Tronman 7 hours ago

Dear all, As many of you know, synths have been my passion for the past 40 years. Sometime ago I have set the goal for...

Uli Behringer
replies: 3,142 views: 220,738
robinkle 8 hours ago

Ok, hope someone can help here as I am scratching my head, I have just got an MP-7 with the composer rom in at as well, I am...

Robinreliant
replies: 6 views: 265
Robinreliant 10 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search