The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production

Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys and girls, here's the gear we spotted at the Dancefair 2018 in Utrecht, today. Videos coming soon. Hope you like. So,...

Reptil
replies: 25 views: 1,507
Reptil 5 hours ago

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 14,569 views: 4,591,184
Derp 7 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 299 views: 149,542
jonathan_01uk 14 hours ago

So where is it? They anounced a price drop but I don t see them on any shop??

sentokan
replies: 4,826 views: 366,091
Vertflyer 2 minutes ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 3,345 views: 185,026
rids 3 minutes ago

What can we do as users and for that matter all the makers of these electronic instruments, to become more environmentally...

fiddlestickz
replies: 211 views: 3,312
Noisewagon 3 minutes ago

I know there's a cult following for the Monotribe here, so I thought I would make a thread where I maintain various resources...

stopthesignal
replies: 154 views: 6,396
Zaphod Betamax 5 minutes ago

Looks like the Boomstar desktop line got a facelift. A little pricier, but nice looking. It's good they put the white hash marks...

rids
replies: 80 views: 3,673
rids 5 minutes ago

Elektron posted this video around 10 mins ago on youtube. This looks really...

zetroshift
replies: 569 views: 33,260
drxcm 10 minutes ago

Hi all! First, apologies if this is the wrong place to be asking this. I've got a dilemma that I'd like some advice for. I've...

djskum
replies: 17 views: 261
GeorgeHayduke 13 minutes ago

"Description KORG Minilogue: KORG Minilogue - is a fully programmable, 4-voice polyphonic synthesizer, is also equipped...

SonicBern
replies: 6,255 views: 667,097
Simonator 17 minutes ago

with the release of the new Roland machines, it looks like everyone and Mr. Varaldo is in the mood to break out some acid. let's...

jbuonacc
replies: 2,162 views: 121,394
decoder23 21 minutes ago

I was wondering if anyone here has used the Ikea Lack table to create an inexpensive DIY 19"...

mikefellh
replies: 42 views: 1,261
sigment 41 minutes ago

I helped beta it...which didnt involve me doing much lol. Like most of my beta testing (except beta blockers which I tested like...

kcearl
replies: 32 views: 1,160
Jeezo 45 minutes ago

What's the main diffs between these? Is there too much overlap between these to have both, considering what they do, and the...

fromthepuggle
replies: 6 views: 142
fanriffic 47 minutes ago
replies: 1,487 views: 178,930
thehighesttree 48 minutes ago

How did 2018 start for me? With a bang. https://i.imgur.com/hVyIzUq.jpg Long story short, I missed one of these about a year...

autoy
replies: 157 views: 7,886
unicorn74 49 minutes ago

Does anyone know any information on Ken Ishii's studio at the time he wrote "Jelly Tones"? I am especially interested...

AtomicMidi
replies: 16 views: 768
Barrage 52 minutes ago

Here's a thread from Musicplayer about a leak from France: KORG PROLOGUE 8 et KORG PROLOGUE 16 translation - Prologue,...

kt_over_q
replies: 2,807 views: 135,069
Zaphod Betamax 52 minutes ago

Anybody seen this yet? -->...

WozNYC
replies: 415 views: 11,548
HaveItAll 58 minutes ago

Does anyone know what the shrill synth is that drops at the 5:22 mark on this Ron Trent track? YouTube Also at 0:22 on this...

LBWG
replies: 4 views: 193
Mutantt 1 hour ago

Hey guys! Trying to decide between the best 5 polysynths right now. For me, I've narrowed it down to the: Prophet Rev 2 Prophet...

Bond117
replies: 69 views: 2,704
Bond117 1 hour ago

Hi, I am using ableton as my daw, i have a juno 60 with kenton midi in/out/thru box, and a Korg monopoly with midi in/soft out...

elasticc
replies: 2 views: 158
timespy 1 hour ago

After the surprising feature-price ratio of the DeepMind 12, what should Behringer be developing next in their new synth...

kurzweil
replies: 1,178 views: 67,393
pppch 1 hour ago

anyone have one of these? i'm thinking about getting one. are these things super cool?! Are sysex files available online...

robotchicken
replies: 36 views: 639
jbaggan33 1 hour ago

So the crumar spirit has a pretty unique sound. Tons of modulations, but its really the screaming filters that are pretty unique....

fromthepuggle
replies: 4 views: 217
fromthepuggle 1 hour ago

After 20 years of playing guitar, I’m venturing into synths and leaning towards the Rev2 for the 16 voices and to have plenty...

joesnewmatch
replies: 31 views: 886
SetuT 1 hour ago
replies: 9,153 views: 732,971
Captain 8 1 hour ago

I have read quite a bit of griping about there being no good new Industrial Music here and elsewhere. So I perused SoundCloud...

Hollowman9
replies: 836 views: 23,316
rids 1 hour ago

Looks like Roland Cloud is going live with its early access beta. I'm under NDA so can't say anything, but they posted this...

rsaintjohn
replies: 211 views: 16,762
ZT Scheer 1 hour ago

So I've read every thread around on this DX7 midi data error that pops up when trying to send Sysex from sysex librarian on my...

kinjack
replies: 6 views: 223
JCRex 1 hour ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

msl
replies: 1,960 views: 116,374
mekanik 1 hour ago

I'm in the market for a polysynth upgrade of my Mopho X4, which is currently paired with a Sub 37 and Minibrute. Its voice...

Sad Darwin
replies: 45 views: 5,367
rids 1 hour ago

I'm contemplating getting a prophet 12 but have started to hear that it's oscillators sound very thin. Even adding an osc doesn't...

Analog8
replies: 298 views: 11,983
rids 2 hours ago

So im having an issue with my 104M, when i run sync out from ableton to it - the modulation amount gets activated resulting in...

rebelxd
replies: 0 views: 71
rebelxd 2 hours ago

Hello, can any Matrixbrute owner please check if some sounds (like eg presets A04, Ricky Lead or B12, Nostal Brute or A12, Sync...

Fidgit
replies: 5 views: 327
Mutantt 2 hours ago

Hi guys! I sequence with an external sequencer all my synths, they go in the mixer and from there to my computer for...

sentokan
replies: 6 views: 230
plaid_emu 2 hours ago

Hi, I recently dug up my SQ-1 which was sitting in its box on a bottom shelve. I haven't used it in about a year and it was time...

Infoseeker
replies: 13 views: 343
Infoseeker 2 hours ago

Dear all, As many of you know, synths have been my passion for the past 40 years. Sometime ago I have set the goal for...

Uli Behringer
replies: 1,969 views: 123,359
vinnyburns 3 hours ago

I was about to order some new cables for hooking up some hardware synths to a mixer. I usually just use a "standard"...

Jarlus
replies: 14 views: 411
login 3 hours ago

How many here are still using a Moog Minitaur for bass duties? I finally ordered a white edition Minitaur yesterday to CV sync...

Meriphew
replies: 41 views: 1,564
RunnyKine 3 hours ago

I'm looking for a website that has lots of DX7 patches for download (sysex), and the ability to hear an example of each patch....

Schwarzwald
replies: 29 views: 756
Music Bird 3 hours ago

Hello peeps. Has anyone experience in using Midipipe? I’m trying to convert NRPN messages from the Rev2 to control an older...

'Ave it!
replies: 1 views: 68
krylenko 3 hours ago

Hello, would anyone know where I might be able to find this cable? I have searched high and low online and come up...

CountingToes
replies: 21 views: 6,153
ozraves 4 hours ago

Poly Kobol Rack - Slated for Superbooth by Black Corporation. Will be in kit form too and courtesy of Roman Fillipov (Buchla 208r...

VennD68
replies: 36 views: 1,460
Gringo Starr 4 hours ago

I picked up a Dave Smith Instruments ('Sequential') P6 and have 30 days to return it. This is my first ever synth, so forgive my...

jthom
replies: 120 views: 11,573
James Meeker 4 hours ago

Hey guys. I'm having a problem choosing a daw. I have Bitwig, reason 9, logic pro x and pro tools 12. I'm looking to produce...

aaronpawlak
replies: 17 views: 482
bad andy 4 hours ago

Hey everybody :) I started this thread over on the DSI forum some time ago and as great as that forum is, there is not nearly...

jurfin
replies: 9 views: 547
jurfin 4 hours ago

Hey Guys, I've got a Korg Wave SR module that had it's battery replaced. Now patch matrix is all scrambled (patches that should...

Keyplayer
replies: 0 views: 70
Keyplayer 4 hours ago

The idea of this thread is to allow to the E-mu Command station and Proteus 2500 users to understand the potential of the...

balma
replies: 300 views: 30,466
synack 4 hours ago

And here is one! boing rockout https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SE02

pants99
replies: 3,546 views: 277,768
realtrance 5 hours ago

Ok fellow slutz here’s my question. I have a voyager but really been itching for a Model D reissue but I can’t afford both. ...

frankenstino
replies: 59 views: 1,514
shreddoggie 5 hours ago

Hello! Sorry if this question already been asked. And sorry, cause my question can be ultra nooby I was trying to choose my...

Bugogo
replies: 1 views: 81
orcoaffamato 5 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search