The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So, next month the weekend of 16th/17th march Dancefair opens it's doors in Jaarbeurs, Utrecht, The Netherlands. link to their...

Reptil
replies: 6 views: 401
lost_the_peace 6 hours ago

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,930 views: 5,069,471
Mushy Mushy 7 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 350 views: 194,133
ltoc 1 week ago

Gear service and modifications https://i.imgur.com/n2CMYAT.jpg INDEX: Yamaha SY-77 TG-77 backlight LED modification Alpha Juno...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 33,903
Don Solaris 1st January 2010

The specs on this beast are insane. 128 voice, 8 part multi-timbral, 10 oscillators per voice, 32x oversampled with 96kHz...

Lady Gaia
replies: 887 views: 62,288
LIFEPASS4 1 minute ago

Dear all, As many of you know, synths have been my passion for the past 40 years. Sometime ago I have set the goal for...

Uli Behringer
replies: 5,334 views: 413,604
Pknolan 6 minutes ago

Seems like there are quite a few that spend a good portion of their day on this forum and I always wonder how much time they...

abrokenframe
replies: 2 views: 107
PuggaMahone 17 minutes ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 8,924 views: 545,715
intuitionnyc 19 minutes ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

msl
replies: 2,736 views: 151,718
John01W 30 minutes ago

I am thinking about the digital that rules them all. I am thinking of sounds like god breathing, electric water, or glass melting...

sds1fs1r
replies: 28 views: 1,162
studio460 33 minutes ago

Menacing Monolith http://i.imgur.com/oq6l5TD.png -- When did you buy it? -- Why did you buy it? -- Why do you still have it?

Don Solaris
replies: 254 views: 19,395
FlyingMusician 43 minutes ago

let's say you aren't opposed to working in the box. you have diva, serum, dexed, whatever softsynths. you can cover most ground. ...

wentzelitis
replies: 18 views: 384
draig 45 minutes ago

Haven't seen thread or post on this yet, so... Yamaha releases a successor to MOXF line, named MODX. It's based on Montage...

adamstan
replies: 1,374 views: 100,775
Fleer 46 minutes ago

I have my Roland MKS-50, sh101 and monitors plugged into a 4 way Extension Block with surge protection. When I switch off my...

Barra79
replies: 33 views: 1,035
grasspike 48 minutes ago

I'm looking for a small spring reverb - Something small, like a pedal or small box. Absolutely no rack mounts - I've spent the...

horseface
replies: 36 views: 1,032
acreil 50 minutes ago

What's the most underrated or under-appreciated piece of gear you have used or own and why? I own better and more expensive gear...

aligak
replies: 261 views: 17,834
AxxeMan317 51 minutes ago

Do you all think anyone will ever make a say a 4 octave keyboard that can sample like old school Akai/EMU sampling again..? If...

fiddlestickz
replies: 281 views: 6,731
mp3 55 minutes ago

Looking at picking up a Korg Wavestation keyboard. I know that this keyboard is known to have sticky keys. Wondering from other...

ckett
replies: 3 views: 1,233
MOMTNZ 1 hour ago

I am totally fascinated by synths like the arp solina and Roland RS 202 and 505, and really want to get into the world of DIY...

Fkunited
replies: 1 views: 99
scottdavidson 1 hour ago

My Waldorf XTK is definitely warm but not my Nord Rack 3 ( although it can be if programmed to sound warm). I don’t know...

camarao
replies: 69 views: 3,249
geob 1 hour ago

hope to get but I cant decide between the Cirklon or the Pyramid , One function id like is , Is there any way of of...

LIFEPASS4
replies: 201 views: 7,013
LIFEPASS4 2 hours ago

Someone just posted this on fb. Oh wow. I would love to see this!!!! Its perfect in every way! Uli!!!!! ... I you happen to...

flat earth
replies: 51 views: 3,351
chaosium 2 hours ago

I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet. Bass Bot TT 303 ? with InstaDJ O.S. Analogue Monophonic Synth Bass bot tt 303...

Acid Hazard
replies: 2,887 views: 338,639
chaosium 2 hours ago

Flew without much notice back in December at Matrixsynth. This week, little birdie confirmed this to be true: "Arturia...

autoy
replies: 2,952 views: 295,815
Will The Weirdo 2 hours ago

So I was reading some random thread and someone mentioned that Montage has 16 channels of stereo USB audio out. HOLY...

padillac
replies: 4 views: 134
studio460 2 hours ago

I know there's a cult following for the Monotribe here, so I thought I would make a thread where I maintain various resources...

stopthesignal
replies: 223 views: 11,882
Zaphod Betamax 2 hours ago

I was just going to sell her but I’m considering a trading her in instead. Current synths: Elektron Digitakt, DSI OB-6 and...

Birth_Chord
replies: 3 views: 168
haze015 2 hours ago

I recently purchased a Roland D-50, my question is about programmers. I do not really want to buy a PG 1000, are there any...

l1fef0rm
replies: 25 views: 2,289
computron179 2 hours ago

When worlds collide — Dave Smith meets Pioneer DJ | DJWORX was not expecting anything like this

gerby derb
replies: 3,737 views: 260,826
drxcm 2 hours ago

1. I just had my TB303 retro-fitted with midi because I LOVE the sound, but don't always want to program it (I know, I know... we...

Dirty Halo
replies: 659 views: 58,374
studio460 3 hours ago

This bug is ravenous at times. It will bite you when you see broken gear for sale or being given away. It will bite you when you...

Hollowman9
replies: 449 views: 32,031
channelite 3 hours ago
replies: 15,268 views: 1,257,043
blewis_13 3 hours ago

Hi. first newbie post- general help or redirect, thanks. Preferred affordable 61key stage workstation w decent sounding...

Bassmike
replies: 2 views: 115
Bassmike 3 hours ago

I'm a big fan of speakers that have detailed mid-range. That's why I still own Dynaudio BM6a's. For a certain reason I wanted...

coffee
replies: 15 views: 504
StarfishMusic 3 hours ago

Any korg radias user round here? I'd like to hear your feelings about this synth. Its price is interesting, but I'd like to know...

xist
replies: 217 views: 15,567
bsp804 3 hours ago

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

mickbenjamins
replies: 3,077 views: 320,759
Marzzz 4 hours ago

The main message in the first sentence of Elektron’s new “status update” reads as follows: “The development of Overbridge...

jimknopf
replies: 566 views: 30,159
crackpanther 4 hours ago

Forget Namm 2017, here is The River Analog 8 voice poly synth. Via The River - Synthesizer by Baloran - Sequencer and...

patrickdafunk
replies: 2,237 views: 133,149
enulun 4 hours ago

Which new complex oscillator/wavefolder type setup sounds the warmest and most vintage and would sound least out of place with a...

fromthepuggle
replies: 36 views: 3,264
Greg_KPX 4 hours ago

if the nord electro learnt me one thing it is the awesomeness of layering. the presets were amazing. a nice rich piano and slow...

Acidizer
replies: 20 views: 668
ralphNYC 4 hours ago

I know a few of you guys have both. Any preference? Why? I have been using Magikroom's (geosynths.com) patch demos as a point of...

SRT
replies: 26 views: 5,164
Elsapo2001 4 hours ago

Deckard's Dream is one a few synths I am seriously considering for my next purchase. I would love to hear from some of you DD...

Quantum7
replies: 163 views: 7,783
studio460 4 hours ago

Does anyone know how Yasutaka Nakata gets this robotic sounding vocal effect his vocals? They sound almost like Vocaloid. I know...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 0 views: 101
bassbinoctuplets 4 hours ago

Just out of interest, any of you slutz still using ye old Atari for sequencing?

dialectic
replies: 382 views: 63,228
Harvey Specter 5 hours ago

I thought I'd start a new thread for posting things you've found that aren't in the manual. Here's what I've found so far... 1)...

sdesign75
replies: 149 views: 62,515
syntonica 5 hours ago

I bought an S5000 earlier this year which is in great condition and to which I have added the optional 8-outputs card to give it...

midiquestions
replies: 15 views: 1,028
jdcrouch1972 5 hours ago

I'm thinking of buying the studio monitors Yamaha HS8. My studio room is quite small, only 6.6 m2. Are these speakers good enough...

MarLar
replies: 14 views: 8,312
Horizon7777 5 hours ago

Hi, How could I get the quality of drum sounds like Chomeo, Breakbot, Bruno Mars, etc (I mean those bands that play...

Obi79
replies: 5 views: 420
groundbass 5 hours ago

Thing sounds sick. Not into poly's but that would be the one. Better than the Moog IMO, which I can't stand actually....

unfiltered420
replies: 1 views: 162
ModularOverkill 6 hours ago

New Moog "drum Machine" Thoughts? DFAM (Drummer From Another Mother) | Moog Music Inc 3wdFyN_yy7Q

DiggingForRoots
replies: 566 views: 61,770
RiF 8 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 1,864 views: 57,398
ImJohn 8 hours ago

So apparently there is a new Novation Remote SL MK3 midi keyboard coming soon. It's said to have a CV control, an 8 track...

Fuzzmonkey
replies: 409 views: 32,068
Solapse 8 hours ago

I know it's hardware and can never be perfectly crafted. Just wondering what your tolerance is before you exchange something or...

Birth_Chord
replies: 27 views: 995
whatever17 8 hours ago

Can anybody help with the main part of this track which solos at 1:38ish. Is it the clave from the 808 on a very tight...

default_network
replies: 28 views: 869
madtheory 8 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search