The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production

Options 2nd Hand Synths
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,464
Views: 2,464
29th March 2018
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 14,814 views: 4,671,862
kr283 3 hours ago

One month until the Superbooth in Berlin :cool: 3-5th of may, again in the FEZ building here's some info: Home - Superbooth...

Reptil
replies: 63 views: 9,030
pelican 15 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 301 views: 157,367
hlmm 17th March 2018

Apparantly there will be an Aira announcement on #303 day on the 3rd March!!!!!

Mushy Mushy
replies: 2,919 views: 158,154
Syn303 1 minute ago

I don't want to debate *if* they do. That much is obvious. Every non musician I have over to my house I do a little test with....

neonrider
replies: 420 views: 13,659
Bulletproof 5 minutes ago

I just want to get some advice on possibly purchasing a vintage Oberheim OB-Xa versus the OB-6. Would it be really risky since...

allen7ny
replies: 62 views: 1,356
Bulletproof 12 minutes ago

I'm looking at three different chorus options and was hoping to get some guidance/input from those with experience with these...

The Mule
replies: 13 views: 420
magikroom 13 minutes ago

So I'm looking for a hardware polysynth to extend and offer some tonal differences from the Waldorf Pulse 2. I've checked...

soundmodel
replies: 51 views: 1,879
magikroom 15 minutes ago

Dear all, As many of you know, synths have been my passion for the past 40 years. Sometime ago I have set the goal for...

Uli Behringer
replies: 2,756 views: 179,327
Bulletproof 17 minutes ago

tl;dr What are the best monitors that have a passive side? A lot of of my time making music is me sitting around the house with...

heho
replies: 35 views: 863
DirkP 19 minutes ago

The world is going insane. That´s for sure. But to be more specifik. Do you want the 19 inch rack standard back as a standard...

Firechild
replies: 148 views: 6,857
Coorec 20 minutes ago

I'm in the market for a tiny set of "monitors" to use around the house and on the road. I've tried the iLoud's and...

heho
replies: 1 views: 261
heho 24 minutes ago

So i came up on a OG DRM but unfortunately it's missing a button and a few knobs. Id like to get it all back together in one...

SpiritsGroove
replies: 5 views: 170
SpiritsGroove 25 minutes ago

Dear Community, I'm looking for advice and opinions on the sound of Roland System-1. I bought the Roland System-1m (the rack...

kbostroem
replies: 15 views: 646
ssimoes 37 minutes ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 4,305 views: 238,261
UroWho 37 minutes ago

So where is it? They anounced a price drop but I don t see them on any shop??

sentokan
replies: 6,027 views: 469,453
Quatschmacher 47 minutes ago

the winner is tb 303 obviously my synths that is good on acid: sh-101 , my favourite spectralis - generative acid...

disco judas
replies: 131 views: 18,750
decoder23 48 minutes ago

I'm contemplating getting a prophet 12 but have started to hear that it's oscillators sound very thin. Even adding an osc doesn't...

Analog8
replies: 378 views: 16,379
BobTheDog 56 minutes ago

Hi All I'm currently testing some different VST synths to chose which should be my next. Preferably a Wave table synth.. Or...

farouche
replies: 12 views: 280
M32 1 hour ago

SonicBern
replies: 202 views: 9,907
Tronman 1 hour ago

Imagine you had two almost identical synths. The only difference is that one has Pulse Width Modulation and the other has Sample...

Somebodyperson
replies: 20 views: 390
namnibor 1 hour ago

Hi. If I'm aiming for a digital sound, how would you rate the Microwave XT? Compared to Microwave 1, it has digital filters that...

TNC
replies: 318 views: 14,476
Endorfinity 1 hour ago

I have read quite a bit of griping about there being no good new Industrial Music here and elsewhere. So I perused SoundCloud...

Hollowman9
replies: 908 views: 26,335
Animal Rescue 1 hour ago

I really don't want to debate if they do. It's very obvious. Every non musician I have over to my studio is subjected to a little...

Hazmatic
replies: 73 views: 1,782
Zaphod Betamax 1 hour ago

I’m planning on getting a Korg Minilogue for adding some analog sounds to my hardware setup. I will use it to make various...

Music Bird
replies: 9 views: 409
El-Burrito 1 hour ago

Oh god. The Gas has reeled me in big time this spring. Are there any reasons not to buy the Yamaha Moxf? It's cheap and from...

CarLofgren
replies: 51 views: 5,771
Frisbieinstein 1 hour ago

Anyone know or have an idea of what Boards of Canada is using to get the keys sound on the song "Music is Math" off of...

teelm05
replies: 833 views: 166,310
akai612 1 hour ago

I was tracking and replacing some softsynth parts with my OB6 and it was sounding a bit out, even with no detune on. Anyhow...

xanderbeanz
replies: 41 views: 2,720
ozy 1 hour ago

I love the sound (and the looks) of my Vermona Perfourmer mk2 so much, but I don't really know how to make the best use of...

Polarelch
replies: 8 views: 653
Zaphod Betamax 1 hour ago

Hey Folks, Have I missed the age in which it was actually worth it to throw down for a major synth? For years I've been working...

Beekrieger
replies: 52 views: 944
Breaks Dude 1 hour ago

In your view are these bass sounds the same(Time at side of YT video)? Their is a link, Steve Silk Hurley and Farley...

breakmixer
replies: 0 views: 39
breakmixer 1 hour ago

I speak from experience. Maybe I’m writing this post to myself. Remember it’s the drums and the beats and the bass that...

drockfresh
replies: 133 views: 6,009
the donal 1 hour ago

It was good enough for Erasure when they toured their debut album Wonderland in the mid 80s so if you crave that 80s drum machine...

Elkanah77
replies: 38 views: 1,029
islandmonkey 2 hours ago

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can download a sysex file with a preset ready to go for the BRC 2000 driving the Matrix 6R? ...

Godzillarama
replies: 1 views: 216
tux99 2 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 325 views: 9,462
Music Bird 2 hours ago

I don’t want to store this part forever. I won’t gig the piano or move it much at all. Do I have your permission to throw it...

drockfresh
replies: 30 views: 829
Stephen Bennett 2 hours ago

It's 2017, the Solaris has been "out" for 6+ years, I have a opportunity to buy this synth but I just don't know if I...

Davesynth
replies: 218 views: 10,964
Pip 2 hours ago

Hi all- I have a Jupiter-4 and now got the bug for late '70s Roland gear... I am thinking of adding an SH-2 to my setup....

Arcadia
replies: 65 views: 14,511
analog greg 3 hours ago

From the Blade Runner 2049 soundtrack by Hans Zimmer and Benjamin Wallfisch in the cut, "Flight to LAPD", at 00:58...

studio460
replies: 1 views: 269
Mutantt 3 hours ago

Hello all, in the spirit of the Acid showdown thread I thought I would start one for drum and bass. This could also be a good...

Sapro
replies: 56 views: 1,568
fiddlestickz 4 hours ago

I'm after some new monitors and I'm keen on buying some affordable genelecs this time around(the 8020's),i tried some 8010's in a...

damoog
replies: 65 views: 2,105
NewAllianceEast! 5 hours ago

Seriously? I hear this all the time. Is it, analog is good forever.... but digi’s are stuck in the 90’s? don’t get it, I...

Analog Rob Lowe
replies: 155 views: 4,763
elegentdrum 5 hours ago

Just picked up the Meris Mercury 7 pedal, primarily for use with my hardware synthesizers. Obviously, I wanted to capture some of...

James Meeker
replies: 44 views: 1,775
superstupid 5 hours ago

hi to all, i am looking for a good free site to upload my music as i have read soundcloud is not the only one place to upload...

nikonick
replies: 75 views: 2,119
Dana_T. 6 hours ago

New Moog "drum Machine" Thoughts? DFAM (Drummer From Another Mother) | Moog Music Inc 3wdFyN_yy7Q

DiggingForRoots
replies: 475 views: 34,627
Acid Mitch 6 hours ago

Analogue may be in vogue at the moment, but I have a sizable soft spot for the Kurzweil VAST instruments. It seemed to make...

Lady Gaia
replies: 142 views: 5,374
poserp 6 hours ago

Synapse Audio just released a new Mini Moog Model D clone. I know what you're thinking, but currently the only other good option...

miscend
replies: 729 views: 71,163
Synapse Audio 6 hours ago

"A semi-modular harmonic kaleidoscope that divides into itself until everything that is up becomes down." -...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 42 views: 1,995
Sebastian N 6 hours ago

I know this is more for synths etc and I do own/play synths. Do any of you play the Melodica? I'm interested in buying one but...

maestro
replies: 15 views: 384
StarfishMusic 6 hours ago

The specs on this beast are insane. 128 voice, 8 part multi-timbral, 10 oscillators per voice, 32x oversampled with 96kHz...

Lady Gaia
replies: 290 views: 14,453
EvilDragon 7 hours ago

Hello I need some help here, So I have this Kontakt Library for the Prophet...

bounceinplace
replies: 4 views: 223
CarLofgren 7 hours ago

Hi!! :) I've been looking to buy a TB-303 clone for some time. The x0xb0x really fascinates, but I can't see/read anything about...

sxy303mss
replies: 0 views: 158
sxy303mss 7 hours ago

Merry Christmas slutz! I'm itching to buy a plugin gift to myself. I'm not looking for another utility plugin. I'm looking for a...

aligak
replies: 63 views: 4,238
ohmicide 7 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search