The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,257 views: 4,817,466
Doce 7 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 318 views: 171,639
babylonpanic 1 week ago

It's against the Gearslutz.com posting guidelines to post about legal disputes, post court documents etc. This rule has been...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 3,252
Whitecat 20th June 2018

I want to do some sound design, ambient, drone, soundscapes, pads. Ideally it would allow me to hold pads and play over them....

gumbo23
replies: 20 views: 641
gumbo23 1 minute ago

Anyone here doing this? I read some interview recently (forget who and where) in which the interviewee mentioned that they...

Simonator
replies: 20 views: 415
atma 2 minutes ago

Which one is better...

MC Antizino
replies: 30 views: 781
acreil 2 minutes ago

In my ever growing search for a portable jamming solution I am looking for a users of any of those 3 boxes. I'm looking for a...

Nijuro
replies: 21 views: 4,480
DiGi_TaL 4 minutes ago

Hey folks - I was debating whether to post this thread but hell I just could not resist. You might have heard me complain...

Looneytune
replies: 128 views: 6,451
ClaySchmitt 4 minutes ago

Hi all I just picked up a JD-990, I was wondering if there is any way to transfer the preset sounds from my JD-800 to a PCM card...

loanzac
replies: 1 views: 2
gear_up 9 minutes ago

...and everywhere. I'm astonished how many YouTube videos about recording, mixing, high-end audio, etc...begin with a motion...

SyntheticThought
replies: 36 views: 370
babylonpanic 12 minutes ago

Hi Everyone, After a long break, I've been recently trying out some virtual instruments (so far demos and otherwise free stuff)....

Singleton
replies: 69 views: 1,481
atma 13 minutes ago

Hi, hope I’m posting in the right section! Soo I've been planning to get a Keylab 61, but I think they dont manufacture or sell...

Mikey.Maws
replies: 27 views: 1,674
gobert 14 minutes ago

DSI Pro 2 http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/products/pro2/images/pro2_top.jpg One Voice to Rule Them All Dave Smith calls the...

Pym
replies: 3,333 views: 366,374
cbmd 17 minutes ago

I'm contemplating getting a prophet 12 but have started to hear that it's oscillators sound very thin. Even adding an osc doesn't...

Analog8
replies: 455 views: 22,959
standingwave 33 minutes ago

A new boutique by Roland, sounds interesting... https://static.roland.com/assets/images/products/main/d-05_main.jpg More...

DiGi_TaL
replies: 1,146 views: 104,240
d2ba 35 minutes ago

Looks interesting Thyme can create classic time-based effects in stereo like delay, phasing, reverb and pitch shifting, but its...

Cornish1999
replies: 36 views: 2,754
steveswisher 43 minutes ago

Speculation: What will happen to the hardware VA synth market as the polyphonic analog synths is getting cheaper and are able to...

IncarnateX
replies: 236 views: 10,850
gentleclockdivid 49 minutes ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 6,850 views: 384,757
d2ba 49 minutes ago

Hi, I'm wondering, what are some trustworthy sites that offer free sound/sample pack downloads? Call me paranoid, but I'm not...

evanmattsen
replies: 7 views: 226
midi_maniacal 55 minutes ago

I just put a (512k) PCMCIA card in my Andromeda, initialized the card, and the synth screen shows that the card has no banks and...

Lowkus
replies: 4 views: 164
Lowkus 1 hour ago

Here's a thread from Musicplayer about a leak from France: KORG PROLOGUE 8 et KORG PROLOGUE 16 translation - Prologue,...

kt_over_q
replies: 4,368 views: 266,331
cloudswimmer 1 hour ago

Surprised to see "discontinued" on the australia site: Roland - TR-09 | Rhythm Composer But on the main Roland...

time_zone
replies: 11 views: 840
MORDICUS 1 hour ago

Dave Smith Instruments Sounds like perhaps Dave’s take on Nord wave kind of?

kslight
replies: 3,709 views: 198,383
weinglas 1 hour ago

I've been wanting one for years and am on the verge of going for it, so I thought I would ask people with experience what the...

gumbo23
replies: 7 views: 350
horseface 1 hour ago

Surprised that no-one has started a thread specifically for this, so let's drag it out of the car crash that is the '909Day'...

hogberto
replies: 7,241 views: 441,249
ZT Scheer 1 hour ago

Over on another thread, we were discussing livestreaming and I realized it would be awesome if we had a central location listing...

Derp
replies: 8 views: 448
Muied Lumens 2 hours ago

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

mickbenjamins
replies: 2,405 views: 247,459
markodarko 2 hours ago

Hi all, I recently picked up a Korg DSS-1, and I absolutely love the sound. Of course, the thing is absolutely massive, and...

Silverfish
replies: 30 views: 594
EvilDragon 2 hours ago

So I've made it a quest to listen to all the big available hardware VA's and after video after video, I've reached a pretty...

StephenWiley
replies: 233 views: 23,611
DrewE 2 hours ago

i went in the music store to pick up push and had a play with the waldorf pulse 2, as i was thinking about buying it. I almost...

sorgenkind
replies: 31 views: 4,144
Jauly 2 hours ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

msl
replies: 2,324 views: 131,969
YourBestFriend 2 hours ago

I already knew their music, but to this day the earlier work of the Eurythmics remains superb: dark, mysterious, great lyrics,...

Musician
replies: 13 views: 569
PHG 3 hours ago

Behringer RD808: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQPsln1d-Ek BOOM

autoy
replies: 1,306 views: 93,384
babylonpanic 3 hours ago

(To be clear, I'm not asking if repeated copying of a WAV degrades the file. I know the answer to that is no.) So, if I paste a...

SyntheticThought
replies: 57 views: 1,160
SyntheticThought 3 hours ago

The idea of this thread is to allow to the E-mu Command station and Proteus 2500 users to understand the potential of the...

balma
replies: 347 views: 35,162
Robinreliant 3 hours ago

Some sonic adjectives which apply. Ripping Shredding Rending Tearing Screeching Howling Bludgeoning Pounding I...

Hollowman9
replies: 329 views: 15,923
CarLofgren 4 hours ago

So I had a chance to get an EL90 for cheap but it didn't happen because it made a loud buzzing that just wouldn't quit. I thought...

StarfishMusic
replies: 5 views: 250
StarfishMusic 4 hours ago

Just recently picked one of these up, to use as a midi...

janvdb
replies: 1 views: 150
Popbott 4 hours ago

"Description KORG Minilogue: KORG Minilogue - is a fully programmable, 4-voice polyphonic synthesizer, is also equipped...

SonicBern
replies: 6,318 views: 692,952
ToyBox 4 hours ago

Interesting shiee DrumBrute Impact https://s33.postimg.cc/56eutdbnj/Screen_Shot.jpg $349 / 299 €. It is available to...

sakamoto
replies: 228 views: 17,697
Cozmik Prod. 4 hours ago

Ran across a nice video, and as it turns out it's a whole series of informative videos about ... ehm ... as the title says...

Reptil
replies: 1 views: 124
EDGEK8D 4 hours ago

Anyone know or have an idea of what Boards of Canada is using to get the keys sound on the song "Music is Math" off of...

teelm05
replies: 880 views: 175,204
kcearl 4 hours ago

Hi guys, So i've been listening a lot to old records from The Whispers lately. Something that really caught my ear in their...

afroaky
replies: 19 views: 914
EvilRoy 5 hours ago

I have written some software to help us determine the effects that hardware, driver and software changes have upon MIDI latency...

Mmmmqac
replies: 340 views: 38,466
Jauqq 5 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 827 views: 25,739
jmcecil 5 hours ago

I thought I came across a thread that mentioned changing the sequencer steps from 16ths to 8ths or whatever. I’ve searched a...

balanceman
replies: 2 views: 375
babylonpanic 5 hours ago

Verycurious if we see anything at namm! in 3 days

mrsound
replies: 16,739 views: 1,691,205
EvilRoy 6 hours ago

so i was curious about getting a spring reverb, and managed to get a strange thing, a Suplex4170, which is a BBD delay with a...

babylonpanic
replies: 10 views: 724
babylonpanic 6 hours ago

Flew without much notice back in December at Matrixsynth. This week, little birdie confirmed this to be true: "Arturia...

autoy
replies: 2,616 views: 263,742
Gomjab 6 hours ago

Posted at the Camel Audio website: January 8, 2015 We would like to thank you for the support we've received over the years...

enossified
replies: 520 views: 38,892
EvilDragon 7 hours ago

Hello guys~ I know older analog synths can be noisy but I just got an mks70 and I'm trying to find out if its as it should be...

mahasandi
replies: 9 views: 1,422
kicks91 8 hours ago

Edit The Website is up! http://cs.gmu.edu/~sean/projects/gizmo/ Includes a manual, all the code and instructions, and...

feijai
replies: 227 views: 13,053
feijai 8 hours ago

Interested in buying one, but put off by all the commenters saying they had to sell their unit because of the issue. Some said...

gumbo23
replies: 0 views: 143
gumbo23 9 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search