The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,355 views: 4,858,920
Summer Of Nebula 1 day ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 325 views: 175,836
Ibanezia 2 days ago

It's against the Gearslutz.com posting guidelines to post about legal disputes, post court documents etc. This rule has been...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 4,309
Whitecat 20th June 2018

Haven't seen thread or post on this yet, so... Yamaha releases a successor to MOXF line, named MODX. It's based on Montage...

adamstan
replies: 668 views: 30,717
Orchestrion 1 minute ago

Just got my Peak today, What a fantastic synth But ! I have noticed it is quite noisy compared to my other equipment. One...

Orchestrion
replies: 48 views: 4,151
dr_Jezz 1 minute ago
replies: 11,332 views: 1,003,489
Captain 8 2 minutes ago

I've been wanting one for years and am on the verge of going for it, so I thought I would ask people with experience what the...

gumbo23
replies: 93 views: 5,228
Synthpark 12 minutes ago

I liked how midishaper has flexible envelopes but setting it is a pita and also couldn’t figure out how to send different seq...

gsilbers
replies: 13 views: 441
Acid Mitch 16 minutes ago

Hi guys! I'm looking to buy my first hardware synth to bring some life and color into my productions;) Right now I'm using...

Ollivolli
replies: 62 views: 9,912
Synthpark 17 minutes ago

I've wanted to get a hardware synth to do some more analog-ish type sounds on and the JD-800 was recommended. I'm trying to do...

HSLand
replies: 11 views: 450
Don Solaris 22 minutes ago

Repro 5/1, The legend, Monark, Diva, Roland new emulations etc. These have been discussed here and there, and the picture...

zahush76
replies: 543 views: 26,401
StupidDisco 36 minutes ago

Howdy, New to the forum and had a question for anyone using a DFAM and Squarp Pyramid sequencer. I want to use the Pyramid to...

super8080
replies: 18 views: 589
Acid Mitch 37 minutes ago

As a master controller which has the best feeling synth keys, the dx7, the dx7s, the dx7 mkii, the sy77 or the sy99? In some...

Hephaestu5
replies: 12 views: 503
StupidDisco 40 minutes ago

At the moment, I have both a Modal 008 and a Oberheim OB-6 in my studio. I'm trying to decide which one I should keep, or...

Robonaut
replies: 49 views: 3,252
Pip 48 minutes ago

I figure its time for another round up of what we're all digging. I'm really loving this mix from Moderate on BPitch. Moderat -...

msl
replies: 2,417 views: 136,043
24dB 49 minutes ago

Dear Gearslutz, i got few qustions about the Pro 2 before thinking to buy it. 1- The CV Ins. Can you receive CV from other...

HaziiM
replies: 9 views: 722
Signifier 51 minutes ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 7,106 views: 410,791
Reptil 55 minutes ago

As big a gear slut as I am, I'm starting to realize just how crazy the notion of paying current prices for a lot of the old...

smitty.west
replies: 61 views: 1,428
HaveItAll 1 hour ago

Hey, so I'm considering getting one of those two, in a way I'm leaning more towards the MKS-50 cause I don't necessarily need...

Black_Dunes
replies: 11 views: 2,188
viktorapo 1 hour ago

Sold a few bits of gear to fund this Thanks to Xanderbeanz for helping with decision. but what could it...

flat earth
replies: 136 views: 7,992
clusterchord 1 hour ago

Please tell me the combination of the sounds that you feel is magic, the combination of the synthesizer. What is the nice...

Jpro600k
replies: 95 views: 2,614
Jpro600k 1 hour ago

Im getting bored by what I consider, incompetent buffoons, who think their voice has meaning when in many cases they can barely...

Synthstrategy
replies: 36 views: 810
FlappyD00 1 hour ago

Have you noticed, if you listen for example house or trance, that if you keep the headphones near your head and listen, the...

Mark1353
replies: 29 views: 3,540
unease 1 hour ago

How do you guys store/ arrange you gear in your work space? My space is a room 3m x 3m with desk , PC monitors mixer rack...

Mcnulty
replies: 77 views: 10,843
Mcnulty 2 hours ago

Interesting shiee DrumBrute Impact https://s33.postimg.cc/56eutdbnj/Screen_Shot.jpg $349 / 299 €. It is available to...

sakamoto
replies: 234 views: 21,158
Diametro 2 hours ago

was just watching a video over at Matrixsynth and happened to see this so I took a screen...

fiddlestickz
replies: 602 views: 63,559
mrbump 2 hours ago

I'm looking for information on how it's possible to add battery backup to a hardware sampler (so that you can turn it off then...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 3 views: 182
rhythmcomposer 3 hours ago

Some sonic adjectives which apply. Ripping Shredding Rending Tearing Screeching Howling Bludgeoning Pounding I...

Hollowman9
replies: 415 views: 19,172
DavyP 3 hours ago

"It's quite unique, nothing out there like it" Novation gathered a bunch of familiar YouTube synth faces in London...

ToyBox
replies: 42 views: 2,878
robinkle 3 hours ago

Synth Jam on Instagram: “Analogue Solutions Generator CV & Gate Sequencer #synthjam #synth #synthesizer analogue_solutions...

ArtFluids
replies: 48 views: 2,301
DavyP 3 hours ago

So I learned there was a new synth that sequential had at the 50th anniversary party! Suprise, surprise nobody is allowed to talk...

Kja
replies: 273 views: 18,415
shreddoggie 3 hours ago

Hello everyone! I know there has been some talk about the noise of the korg ms20mini but i dont really care about that. What...

VOYYAGE
replies: 50 views: 3,838
midicontrol 4 hours ago

So where is it? They anounced a price drop but I don t see them on any shop??

sentokan
replies: 7,652 views: 644,080
atma 4 hours ago

I'm playing organ in a band that is very much inspired by Elvis Costello and the Attractions. As such, I'm really only relying on...

suburbanbeat
replies: 34 views: 883
atma 5 hours ago

qCy8xMTANs8 Sounds really good imo. No $ info yet, but they are updating their website...

APHELEON
replies: 504 views: 58,305
odourboy 5 hours ago

Any know the Roland SRX cards very well? I've got a spare SRX slot and a weighted 88-key controller and would like to get the...

manalishi
replies: 8 views: 309
Diametro 5 hours ago

Moog One

The previous thread seems to have gone off for understandable legal/off topic reasons, but I think this topic still deserves a...

wendell r.
replies: 202 views: 20,817
Nice187 5 hours ago

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

mickbenjamins
replies: 2,440 views: 255,421
Somebodyperson 5 hours ago

Hi I am new to software but understand subtractive synthesis and hardware I just wondered if people could give a fairly...

ianm2
replies: 16 views: 473
maisonvague 5 hours ago

Ok ok ok ok. So I have read that a lot of you guys find that the Jupiter 6 doesn't do bass very well... that it is not so warm......

peglegjoe857
replies: 421 views: 49,887
raffor 6 hours ago

The only one they have online is not a valid email. Tried sending them an email with 3 different email hosts. There is no way to...

ac_music
replies: 0 views: 85
ac_music 6 hours ago

Here's a thread from Musicplayer about a leak from France: KORG PROLOGUE 8 et KORG PROLOGUE 16 translation - Prologue,...

kt_over_q
replies: 4,692 views: 293,971
HunterHAH 6 hours ago

Hey guys I am new here but been lurking for some time There are so many options new & old, so I'd love to get some extra...

connorjt2
replies: 11 views: 385
connorjt2 6 hours ago

Presented today at Superbooth, still in development stages. I think they went for Rev.3 modelling, more info as it comes.

autoy
replies: 559 views: 47,310
maisonvague 7 hours ago

I thought these were pretty cool. The Sensel looks more refined but the Joué has a better form factor imo. xkHcl97F7AM...

VST
replies: 11 views: 909
atma 7 hours ago

Emu Proteus 2000 or Orbit. Which one for EDM?

maggotspawn
replies: 2 views: 152
maggotspawn 7 hours ago

Verycurious if we see anything at namm! in 3 days

mrsound
replies: 16,853 views: 1,722,593
Scoopicman 7 hours ago

Tokyo, Japan - February 17, 2014 - KORG INC. is proud to announce that a faithful recreation of the legendary 1970s analog...

depulse
replies: 4,783 views: 448,493
thechrisl 8 hours ago

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF HATE. No seriously. 01 PROLOGUE

Endorfinity
replies: 108 views: 3,850
Captain 8 8 hours ago

This great guy Fred has been working on a CPU upgrade for the MKS 70. I believe there will be extra software envelopes that will...

was silents
replies: 1,160 views: 138,679
lost_the_peace 8 hours ago

How safe / unsafe is your system? Like, how many 8-ways have you got plugged into other 8-ways? How much gaffer tape keeps...

Phil F
replies: 0 views: 145
Phil F 10 hours ago

Hello I am curious, for those that have owned both, which would you take? The 707 is an iconic instrument and can be had...

Opportunist
replies: 20 views: 2,268
bluegreengold 11 hours ago

I think this old synth is really interesting and relatively cheap. I tend to prefer the OB sound over the Prophets. How would...

HarryDelmarva
replies: 18 views: 674
Rob Ocelot 11 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search