The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,237 views: 4,811,049
kcearl 2 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 318 views: 171,128
babylonpanic 1 week ago

It's against the Gearslutz.com posting guidelines to post about legal disputes, post court documents etc. This rule has been...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 3,121
Whitecat 20th June 2018

I own NI Kore Deep Frequencies, Deep Transformations, Deep Reconstructions... These are discontinued and will not install on the...

Simonator
replies: 13 views: 151
rockreid 1 minute ago

I have a Korg Electribe Mkii, and I just bought a Yamaha rx15 for 80$ on ebay I am trying to find some really good drumming...

Jimmyfitz
replies: 557 views: 60,323
DJRAZZ 2 minutes ago

I don't believe I've ever had the honor of starting one of these threads. (Sorry fiddlestickz. You jumped the gun!) Rhythm Ace...

maisonvague
replies: 122 views: 6,189
Madd Anju 8 minutes ago

My JX-10 has a slight delay in attack whenever the notes switch to the other sound board. I know this because it has the new...

ScottMG
replies: 1 views: 40
shabbyroad 12 minutes ago

Thought I'd try something a little different. What gear do you have that just isn't working for you? Or is it something that...

Clem_Sevenn
replies: 351 views: 19,251
jimbodinger 16 minutes ago

Calling all plugin developpers : Would you please make an AU/VST emulation of the FM section of the Synclavier 2 ? Pretty please...

spaceman
replies: 49 views: 17,090
YourBestFriend 22 minutes ago

Anyone know or have an idea of what Boards of Canada is using to get the keys sound on the song "Music is Math" off of...

teelm05
replies: 877 views: 174,214
kcearl 26 minutes ago

Omnisphere 2.5 I guess the proof of the pudding will be in the eating, but this looks very promising. kfhkh

hogberto
replies: 275 views: 17,875
billnineo 29 minutes ago

Dave Smith Instruments Sounds like perhaps Dave’s take on Nord wave kind of?

kslight
replies: 3,674 views: 194,875
blewis_13 29 minutes ago

Here's a thread from Musicplayer about a leak from France: KORG PROLOGUE 8 et KORG PROLOGUE 16 translation - Prologue,...

kt_over_q
replies: 4,314 views: 262,431
apessino 45 minutes ago

when comparing 44100 to 96000 the difference seems massive. but if i recorded something in 96000 but dropped back down to 44100...

Acidizer
replies: 504 views: 15,930
adydub 1 hour ago

Keep in mind, I have an app that saves and allows you to edit patches, and is somehow compatible with this synth( Patch Base |...

MC Antizino
replies: 3 views: 111
abruzzi 1 hour ago

Hey, couldn't really find what I was looking for in older threads so here it is. If there are any sync-lock-users out there who...

Sparwa
replies: 0 views: 40
Sparwa 1 hour ago

Go to: YamahaSynth - by IdeaScale Yamaha finally listens? You can upvote, downvote and comment other suggestions, or submit...

robinkle
replies: 121 views: 3,818
WozNYC 1 hour ago

What equipment would get the kind of drum beats and synth sounds he has on that album.I'm in no way trying to cop a sound,i'm...

Binaural2010
replies: 91 views: 16,002
Bldavis 1 hour ago

Something being cooked up.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtrxj1Y1YWE ..there's a keyboard ..there's knobs ..more info on the...

wagoo
replies: 198 views: 14,520
Somebodyperson 1 hour ago

I'm a little bit confuse with all the new synths from Behringer, has someone a concrete delivery plan of the new synths ? When...

analog1
replies: 76 views: 5,868
patrickdafunk 1 hour ago

Ok we all know recording long experimental instrumental/drones is way more fun than arranging. So lets hear them! The other...

Estin
replies: 474 views: 38,082
djd_oz 1 hour ago

Is anyone here using Analog 4 original as a drum synth? If so how are u liking it for that? I am thinking kick, snare, tom, and...

sds1fs1r
replies: 11 views: 439
cogsy 1 hour ago

I'm in the market for an OB6, and am trying to decide between buying the keyboard version, or buying the module and using a...

jopy
replies: 23 views: 816
string6theory 1 hour ago

Both of the System-8 and Novation Peak-threads are like several hundred pages long, so... I'm torn between getting the...

axs1
replies: 11 views: 508
MPrinsen 2 hours ago

Interesting shiee DrumBrute Impact https://s33.postimg.cc/56eutdbnj/Screen_Shot.jpg $349 / 299 €. It is available to...

sakamoto
replies: 216 views: 16,272
kurzweil 2 hours ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 6,772 views: 379,726
drxcm 2 hours ago

Well, y'know - there's still one day to go...

earwolf
replies: 95 views: 8,966
chazfilez 2 hours ago

This came out of nowhere! https://youtu.be/4vaxG5g266A

lineofcontrol
replies: 3,558 views: 306,284
Michael Lapke 2 hours ago

I went into a music store with ONE synth on demo. I could barely stand the sight of it. It seemed to exemplify everything I hate...

suckerformimi
replies: 249 views: 22,202
movingtomars 2 hours ago

The idea of this thread is to allow to the E-mu Command station and Proteus 2500 users to understand the potential of the...

balma
replies: 339 views: 34,813
busker4242 2 hours ago

Apple rumored Minority Report glasses in a few years. 3D Control of the computer interface, finally “hands on” control of...

drockfresh
replies: 20 views: 658
xamatsni 2 hours ago

Anyone have experience with these? KRM Music Systems - MIDI-CV-Arpeggiator Retrofit Board YouTube Looks pretty cool and...

pounce
replies: 0 views: 64
pounce 2 hours ago

Hi everyone I'm a bass player and i'm finding moderate success (in term of personal satisfaction) producing songs for my...

MisterKilgore
replies: 5 views: 140
syntonica 2 hours ago
replies: 10,915 views: 948,841
Hollowman9 2 hours ago

I was close to giving up or retreat into my 90s music collection and then I came across the Cititrax / Minimal Wave record label....

sds1fs1r
replies: 7 views: 398
skunk_hour 3 hours ago

Surprised that no-one has started a thread specifically for this, so let's drag it out of the car crash that is the '909Day'...

hogberto
replies: 7,173 views: 434,918
dr_Jezz 3 hours ago

Since the lack of quality MIDI controllers has been discussed ad-nausem on this and other forums, I'm curious to know who is...

Eric J
replies: 102 views: 19,811
maqio 3 hours ago

I've been thinking about this for some time now. It would be interesting if people posted songs which were done using only one...

kraku
replies: 200 views: 14,537
j3rk 3 hours ago

Looks like it could replace an audio interface with all those inputs, but how is the sound, anyone using one as a replacement for...

fiddlestickz
replies: 60 views: 2,727
MediaGary 3 hours ago

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

mickbenjamins
replies: 2,398 views: 246,248
markodarko 3 hours ago

PCB,s... :) https://preview.ibb.co/kWdpJF/18558596_10155375218073914_7830850832331847900_o.jpg

pppch
replies: 967 views: 80,939
Seanc01 4 hours ago

I am looking for the best ensemble pedal to use for my synths to get the closest thing to the "ensemble" on 70s string...

Somebodyperson
replies: 26 views: 1,368
midicontrol 4 hours ago

I have always liked synths that others don't like so much or loose interest in. (or perhaps get forgotten in the wake of a newer...

flat earth
replies: 37 views: 1,245
flat earth 4 hours ago

Hi All, Ever since an early age of listening to things like Jarre’s Magnetic Fields or Tangerine Dream’s White Eagle...

markodarko
replies: 39 views: 1,918
Mutantt 4 hours ago

Has anyone seen this yet? Analog spring reverb tank! rockout Link says price is $899

mstrwzrd
replies: 2,010 views: 141,324
seancostello 4 hours ago

So I've been using a StandTastic 3-tiered keyboard stand and it's a really solid, well-designed stand. I dig it. But... I'm in a...

The Mule
replies: 10 views: 356
flowthrough 5 hours ago

So we had a fantastic MiniMoog thread a while ago with loads of cool song posts from some of the funkiest tracks I've ever...

Ged
replies: 169 views: 26,234
YourBestFriend 5 hours ago

Hi. I just got my new Behringer Model D. also I calibrated 3 OSC made perfect in sync. also range. but I find out all...

djdcode
replies: 2 views: 319
djdcode 5 hours ago

just got myself a drumulator. it is working fine but the original patterns are gone. is there a way to reload them via cassete...

dchalfon
replies: 11 views: 1,512
Mr. Varaldo 5 hours ago

Just caught this on korg forums: cc for the er-1 plus! https://youtu.be/sVG6MOvNVZo

Sclr
replies: 42 views: 1,726
babylonpanic 5 hours ago

Recently I’ve seen for sale a Sequential Circuits Multitrak. I’ve made my research about it and it seems to be a nice...

A.I. Batule Chee
replies: 29 views: 399
Skapadelix 5 hours ago

"It’s called the Fusebox and it has “Real analogue voice and modulation circuits”. Apparently, it’s been...

CasimirsBlake
replies: 121 views: 9,319
DavyP 6 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 804 views: 25,004
Mutantt 6 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search