The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,257 views: 4,817,119
Doce 1 hour ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 318 views: 171,586
babylonpanic 1 week ago

It's against the Gearslutz.com posting guidelines to post about legal disputes, post court documents etc. This rule has been...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 3,242
Whitecat 20th June 2018

Anyone here doing this? I read some interview recently (forget who and where) in which the interviewee mentioned that they...

Simonator
replies: 13 views: 300
bad andy 3 minutes ago

Here's a thread from Musicplayer about a leak from France: KORG PROLOGUE 8 et KORG PROLOGUE 16 translation - Prologue,...

kt_over_q
replies: 4,362 views: 265,966
ToyBox 8 minutes ago

...and everywhere. I'm astonished how many YouTube videos about recording, mixing, high-end audio, etc...begin with a motion...

SyntheticThought
replies: 2 views: 3
Acid Mitch 9 minutes ago

Verycurious if we see anything at namm! in 3 days

mrsound
replies: 16,739 views: 1,690,927
EvilRoy 14 minutes ago

I have written some software to help us determine the effects that hardware, driver and software changes have upon MIDI latency...

Mmmmqac
replies: 339 views: 38,398
Funkstar De Luxe 17 minutes ago

(To be clear, I'm not asking if repeated copying of a WAV degrades the file. I know the answer to that is no.) So, if I paste a...

SyntheticThought
replies: 51 views: 1,029
paulears 21 minutes ago

so i was curious about getting a spring reverb, and managed to get a strange thing, a Suplex4170, which is a BBD delay with a...

babylonpanic
replies: 10 views: 652
babylonpanic 37 minutes ago

In my ever growing search for a portable jamming solution I am looking for a users of any of those 3 boxes. I'm looking for a...

Nijuro
replies: 19 views: 4,433
DaCaVa 40 minutes ago

I want to do some sound design, ambient, drone, soundscapes, pads. Ideally it would allow me to hold pads and play over them....

gumbo23
replies: 18 views: 533
gumbo23 44 minutes ago

Surprised to see "discontinued" on the australia site: Roland - TR-09 | Rhythm Composer But on the main Roland...

time_zone
replies: 9 views: 655
breakmixer 45 minutes ago

I've been wanting one for years and am on the verge of going for it, so I thought I would ask people with experience what the...

gumbo23
replies: 3 views: 144
pimket 46 minutes ago

Hi, hope I’m posting in the right section! Soo I've been planning to get a Keylab 61, but I think they dont manufacture or sell...

Mikey.Maws
replies: 25 views: 1,616
pimket 48 minutes ago

Flew without much notice back in December at Matrixsynth. This week, little birdie confirmed this to be true: "Arturia...

autoy
replies: 2,616 views: 263,634
Gomjab 1 hour ago

Behringer RD808: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQPsln1d-Ek BOOM

autoy
replies: 1,301 views: 93,021
Black Fan 1 hour ago

Posted at the Camel Audio website: January 8, 2015 We would like to thank you for the support we've received over the years...

enossified
replies: 520 views: 38,800
EvilDragon 1 hour ago

So I had a chance to get an EL90 for cheap but it didn't happen because it made a loud buzzing that just wouldn't quit. I thought...

StarfishMusic
replies: 3 views: 158
Acid Mitch 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm wondering, what are some trustworthy sites that offer free sound/sample pack downloads? Call me paranoid, but I'm not...

evanmattsen
replies: 3 views: 147
Acid Mitch 1 hour ago

I'm contemplating getting a prophet 12 but have started to hear that it's oscillators sound very thin. Even adding an osc doesn't...

Analog8
replies: 454 views: 22,858
Pictus 1 hour ago

Which one is better...

MC Antizino
replies: 27 views: 710
asynchro_nous 2 hours ago

Hello guys~ I know older analog synths can be noisy but I just got an mks70 and I'm trying to find out if its as it should be...

mahasandi
replies: 9 views: 1,412
kicks91 2 hours ago

A new boutique by Roland, sounds interesting... https://static.roland.com/assets/images/products/main/d-05_main.jpg More...

DiGi_TaL
replies: 1,144 views: 104,107
d2ba 2 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 826 views: 25,683
Spider76 2 hours ago

Edit The Website is up! http://cs.gmu.edu/~sean/projects/gizmo/ Includes a manual, all the code and instructions, and...

feijai
replies: 227 views: 13,027
feijai 3 hours ago

Interested in buying one, but put off by all the commenters saying they had to sell their unit because of the issue. Some said...

gumbo23
replies: 0 views: 100
gumbo23 3 hours ago

Looking seriously at the Montage. There aren't any 8's local for me to try out. I'm wondering how the action is on it. Can you...

cloudswimmer
replies: 2 views: 126
orcoaffamato 3 hours ago

Some sonic adjectives which apply. Ripping Shredding Rending Tearing Screeching Howling Bludgeoning Pounding I...

Hollowman9
replies: 328 views: 15,860
Sapro 3 hours ago

Elta Music just announced a Polivoks Mini. Same VCF and VCA of the OG Polivoks but the post has vague comments about the VCO and...

dj.anti.matter
replies: 28 views: 1,889
dj.anti.matter 3 hours ago

After shifting some stuff around and integrating the MPC Live to sequence my modular, I’ve opened up a bank+ of channels on my...

Accent
replies: 2 views: 109
Yoozer 3 hours ago

I just put a (512k) PCMCIA card in my Andromeda, initialized the card, and the synth screen shows that the card has no banks and...

Lowkus
replies: 2 views: 111
adhmzaiusz 3 hours ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 6,840 views: 384,360
Synthpark 4 hours ago

Alright, here's a file comparing a Roland drum box through two different input chains, to the VSTi version, Roland groove synth. ...

psykostx
replies: 53 views: 1,263
Acid Mitch 5 hours ago

hi guys, do you guys think Korg 03R/W for $180 is overpriced ? or just very very slightly pricier than average? I need a...

zzzxtreme
replies: 10 views: 5,998
StarfishMusic 5 hours ago

Hi all, I recently picked up a Korg DSS-1, and I absolutely love the sound. Of course, the thing is absolutely massive, and...

Silverfish
replies: 16 views: 403
NewsFromTheSky 5 hours ago

Does anyone know which serial numbers were made in America and which ones in Japan? I'm pretty sure it was the last half of...

Gringo Starr
replies: 17 views: 1,058
Oli 6 hours ago

Anyone know or have an idea of what Boards of Canada is using to get the keys sound on the song "Music is Math" off of...

teelm05
replies: 879 views: 174,926
madtheory 6 hours ago

Hey folks - I was debating whether to post this thread but hell I just could not resist. You might have heard me complain...

Looneytune
replies: 112 views: 6,247
Sidebar 7 hours ago

Maybe this doesn't belong that much into synth section but I need to at least ping Don Solaris or someone who uses this reverb...

AnalogGuy
replies: 2 views: 169
AnalogGuy 7 hours ago

Hi Everyone, After a long break, I've been recently trying out some virtual instruments (so far demos and otherwise free stuff)....

Singleton
replies: 52 views: 1,222
EvilDragon 7 hours ago

Looks pretty awesome and interesting, and Atari looking cooge Specs are impressive, and the expected price is said to be betweem...

zahush76
replies: 20 views: 1,710
defdaft 7 hours ago

Apparantly there will be an Aira announcement on #303 day on the 3rd March!!!!!

Mushy Mushy
replies: 3,606 views: 224,340
kvmoore 8 hours ago

Hey Slutz, can you help me out? Forgive me, because I guess this is quite a simple question, but I don't know where to begin,...

omvibes
replies: 3 views: 265
omvibes 8 hours ago

One of the most advanced drum machines of its time with the ability to program in volume, tune and pan changes into every pattern...

Elkanah77
replies: 11 views: 675
Elkanah77 8 hours ago

I already knew their music, but to this day the earlier work of the Eurythmics remains superb: dark, mysterious, great lyrics,...

Musician
replies: 8 views: 406
OurDarkness 9 hours ago

Hi guys, So i've been listening a lot to old records from The Whispers lately. Something that really caught my ear in their...

afroaky
replies: 17 views: 851
cramseur 9 hours ago

Hi everyone I got a Roland JX-8P today. I noticed something that couldn't be heard when running it through a DI box...

Zen MD
replies: 3 views: 373
Zen MD 9 hours ago

I'll just leave this here... Melu instruments Can you guess what it is?

kraku
replies: 40 views: 1,524
zerocrossing 9 hours ago

Hello all, Was really curious to know which mode is used in this song? Sounds like mixolydian/lydian that gives it the...

jjitter
replies: 7 views: 391
Gringo Starr 10 hours ago

I thought I came across a thread that mentioned changing the sequencer steps from 16ths to 8ths or whatever. I’ve searched a...

balanceman
replies: 1 views: 348
VennD68 10 hours ago

My Soundtracs board started giving up the ghost recently and I found a used IM8-32 at a local middle school that wasn’t selling...

valis
replies: 2 views: 226
grasspike 10 hours ago

I'm curious if anyone here using their SP-12 with EMXP. The download is here: http://www.emxp.net/ It's really nice! It...

ominik
replies: 28 views: 2,738
Clutch_The_BeatMaker 11 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search