The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production

Sponsored By
Options 2nd Hand Synths
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i thought, well what the heck.. all other forums have this thread already, so why not this one too ?!?? there were occasional...

clusterchord
replies: 15,167 views: 4,782,497
Looneytune 7 hours ago

No copywrited material Please provide a link that leads DIRECTLY to the samples. Any type of message that starts with...

golden beers
replies: 316 views: 168,372
babylonpanic 1 week ago

We have the awesome Klas Lindblad over for our next Q&A!! He has nearly 30 years of producing awesome tunes under his belt,...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 1,437
Reptil 3 weeks ago

It's against the Gearslutz.com posting guidelines to post about legal disputes, post court documents etc. This rule has been...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 2,354
Whitecat 4 weeks ago

:) We have Eskmo over for a Q&A session! We prolonged the session, works out better. The forum is open right now, you can...

Reptil
replies: 0 views: 2,469
Reptil 6th June 2018

I've been scouring t'interwebs, and I'm very surprised that I've been able to find midi groove templates for the 909... you know...

Simonator
replies: 64 views: 19,030
usedtohaveajuno 2 minutes ago

Indeed, there is no such thing as a perfect synth and I don't expect to see one. Nevertheless, there are those design choices...

AxxeMan317
replies: 179 views: 5,124
Mystic38 8 minutes ago
replies: 10,677 views: 918,564
Elektrobolt 14 minutes ago

Some sonic adjectives which apply. Ripping Shredding Rending Tearing Screeching Howling Bludgeoning Pounding I...

Hollowman9
replies: 267 views: 12,702
DavyP 24 minutes ago

Hi fellas, I not only have suffered from GAS, but I am now in a fog - I have fear of gear. Instead of playing with my new...

Markonmac
replies: 76 views: 1,950
gravyface 25 minutes ago

With the tremendous success of the DeepMind12, we are now repeatedly getting asked to design and produce an analog drum...

Uli Behringer
replies: 1,470 views: 132,140
ScottMG 26 minutes ago

Only just seen this, sorry if its been posted already Korg Volca FM https://www.instagram.com/synthjam/

Bobswans
replies: 736 views: 123,727
ranzee 30 minutes ago

I am thinking about this, since the 90s is coming back in style and to many teenagers and young adults today the relation to the...

joachim_s
replies: 124 views: 3,910
zerocrossing 32 minutes ago

I bought a pair of Focal Alpha 65 monitors, approximately 8 months ago. All seemed fine, until I recently noticed one of them...

Simonator
replies: 1 views: 36
worm 36 minutes ago

So I'm a huge John Carpenter fan and wanted to get your opinion on which synth to get the Prophet 6 or OB-6? Which one did...

allen7ny
replies: 34 views: 926
allen7ny 37 minutes ago

I was wondering why my Super Sound set expansion card was no longer working so I opened the JV2080. Sure enough Looks like...

timespy
replies: 164 views: 13,034
usedtohaveajuno 40 minutes ago

There are some new analog synths that has been made in the last few years that nailed that vintage vibe more than others. Some of...

zahush76
replies: 54 views: 1,766
Zaphod Betamax 41 minutes ago

There was a little bit of mention of trackers on another thread where we were getting all nostalgic and thought the topic...

Derp
replies: 99 views: 4,642
usedtohaveajuno 45 minutes ago

I've been listening to this track and a few others recently and I'm wondering what peoples methods are for finding/creating the...

wisdom
replies: 1 views: 69
Barfunkel 55 minutes ago

Dave Smith Instruments Sounds like perhaps Dave’s take on Nord wave kind of?

kslight
replies: 3,316 views: 171,944
patrickdafunk 58 minutes ago

Omnisphere 2.5 I guess the proof of the pudding will be in the eating, but this looks very promising. kfhkh

hogberto
replies: 265 views: 15,939
ac_music 1 hour ago

Apparantly there will be an Aira announcement on #303 day on the 3rd March!!!!!

Mushy Mushy
replies: 3,438 views: 207,783
ToyBox 1 hour ago

in trying to save a sequence in the MFB Synth II, i managed to delete it... :facepalm: i did record a rough edit and here is...

blinky909
replies: 3 views: 292
usedtohaveajuno 1 hour ago

SOLVED Dexed is my favourite for making DX7 patches, and i've seen multiple posts online claiming it can send sysex patch banks...

janvdb
replies: 4 views: 331
babylonpanic 1 hour ago

Taken as I am with how cool they look, I'd love an Octapad to start bashing and mashing, plus be great for my kids to batter as...

usedtohaveajuno
replies: 0 views: 50
usedtohaveajuno 1 hour ago

So I just put money down on a Rhodes Chroma Expander. I've listened to all the demos. I sold my Chroma Polaris, mks-80 rev 4,...

fromthepuggle
replies: 16 views: 1,050
SoundClown 1 hour ago

So, we have an old Kawai DX100 organ back home since around the time I was born. Yesterday I powered it up for my son to play,...

PES
replies: 77 views: 3,341
babylonpanic 1 hour ago

As a follow up of this thread : Have you ever been UNDERWHELMED by a classic vintage synth? Have you ever been overwhelmed by a...

BassX
replies: 76 views: 3,373
mikefellh 1 hour ago

This came out of nowhere! https://youtu.be/4vaxG5g266A

lineofcontrol
replies: 3,319 views: 277,720
kurzweil 1 hour ago

I'm trying to recreate the "ahh-ahh" sound at 6:48 in Halcyon: https://youtu.be/bV-hSgL1R74?t=6m48s I've tried...

electrobiscuit
replies: 0 views: 63
electrobiscuit 1 hour ago

When I clear a pattern and make a new one (tr rec), is this pattern supposed to be stored automatically ? When I turn the unit...

Bluesdog
replies: 4 views: 1,211
rsm0 2 hours ago

Looks like Roland Cloud is going live with its early access beta. I'm under NDA so can't say anything, but they posted this...

rsaintjohn
replies: 290 views: 24,251
spiderman 2 hours ago

Novation Peak in Sound on Sound magazine. Digital oscillators with analogue filters

mickbenjamins
replies: 2,374 views: 240,774
markodarko 2 hours ago

Hello! Some of you may remember this thread from last year, where i was asking for Gearslutz users interest on dust covers for...

SDC
replies: 303 views: 21,939
boboroshi 2 hours ago

Hello all, been looking for a sampler to use as a drum machine and have narrowed it down to a few options but wanted to see if I...

janvdb
replies: 31 views: 1,169
S_A_P 3 hours ago

I wonder what is the name of the instrument that starts to sound from 0:05 in this video, that sounds so epic. I know that it's a...

Muchachote
replies: 51 views: 1,477
Muser 3 hours ago

New Waldorf synth incoming at Messe 2017 via SynthJam Curious what it might be..!

patrickdafunk
replies: 6,434 views: 355,102
worm 3 hours ago

how far could one go with modding the Moog Rogue? i've got a list of all the documented mods to Rogue and Prodigy, but i'm sure...

babylonpanic
replies: 13 views: 451
pppch 3 hours ago

Roland Retooling the Jupiter 8! This might sound like huge speculation and to be honest it totally is, the Roland Jupiter 8...

TheLastByte
replies: 41 views: 2,095
rich_de 3 hours ago

Hi all! I'm after a new vsti synth to finish off my synth arsenal and im looking at buying one off these four synths VPS...

coltpeacemaker
replies: 23 views: 1,040
pointsource 3 hours ago

Kicking off July ahead of most of the rest of the world.. I just ordered one of these guys, the reviews are pretty sweet. Going...

drxcm
replies: 168 views: 8,402
rasseru 4 hours ago

Treadstone synthBlock | Analogue Solutions kfhkh

fiddlestickz
replies: 41 views: 3,661
fiddlestickz 4 hours ago

Hi all I have been researching these morphing EMU synths (morpheus vs ultraproteus) and was wondering if there is any...

teksob
replies: 3 views: 289
tiger001 4 hours ago

Times have been good for me. The past 4 years of working an on-call 24/7 job has paid-off in helping to land a much better job...

Hollowman9
replies: 239 views: 11,040
SetuT 4 hours ago

Okay everyone, here's what I'm thinking. Every synth thread that I visit (especially for new gear) folks are begging to hear...

Mr Knoch
replies: 689 views: 21,185
Mr Knoch 4 hours ago

Hey fellow slutz, I bought the MPC Live a year ago, used it for some months building a live set, and got really annoyed with...

axs1
replies: 3 views: 301
Praxisaxis 4 hours ago

Please reissue the MS20 analog mono synth in full like the original again, or kits will do. I want a real MS20 not the MINI a...

fiddlestickz
replies: 79 views: 2,114
fiddlestickz 5 hours ago

Synth Jam on Instagram: “Analogue Solutions Generator CV & Gate Sequencer #synthjam #synth #synthesizer analogue_solutions...

ArtFluids
replies: 11 views: 690
DavyP 5 hours ago

I thought it might be fun to share photos of ourselves with famous figures in electronic music. They don't necessarily need to be...

maisonvague
replies: 126 views: 6,252
OurDarkness 9 hours ago

Has anyone seen this yet? Analog spring reverb tank! rockout Link says price is $899

mstrwzrd
replies: 1,842 views: 124,308
irwinm 9 hours ago

Interesting shiee DrumBrute Impact https://s33.postimg.cc/56eutdbnj/Screen_Shot.jpg $349 / 299 €. It is available to...

sakamoto
replies: 105 views: 7,878
ToyBox 10 hours ago

Starting to move slowly towards an all hardware set up (mostly Techno) and I was looking at a drum machine when I came across...

Ninjazz
replies: 51 views: 6,740
Kja 10 hours ago

Hi All, For many years now I've found that certain things will inhibit my ability to focus on sounds properly. One of the...

markodarko
replies: 35 views: 1,016
Robo 10 hours ago

Hi all, THe "Hold" button on my JP8000's ribbon controller has suddenly stopped working. Before I take it to Roland,...

danielb
replies: 3 views: 1,330
Pete66 10 hours ago

So I have had this for a few days and so far I am very impressed. Keyboard: Great feel, among the best I have...

keyz2401
replies: 22 views: 5,163
PuggaMahone 10 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search