The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Analog Bass Samples
Old 22nd October 2013
Analog Bass Samples

Hey guys...and gals. I'm looking for some top notch analog bass samples. I found one from Puremagnetik that only works in Live, which I don't use, and then there is Bass Pedals from Wave Alchemy which I'm sure is excellent, but I don't have the full version of Kontakt.

Everything I have is sort of modern electro crap that came with my drum packs. Not interested. I can make that on my soft synths. I'm looking for the classics. Minimoog Model D, MS-20, 303, Arp 2600, and stuff like that.

Any ideas? Other than the ones I mentioned, I'm not coming up with much.

Looking for one-shots/stabs, not really loops though I could pinch what I need from a loop if there isn't any other crap in the loop.

thanks.
Old 22nd October 2013
Lives for gear

PureMagnetik's packs are for Kontakt too, or were last time I bought.
SonicCouture's Abstrakt Bass has some nice sounds though . Don't recall if there are m/any analog ones specifically.
Himalaya for Alchemy maybe?
Old 22nd October 2013
Gear Addict

300 Free Korg Mono/Poly Analog Synth Samples Released By Legowelt - Bedroom Producers Blog

There are some basses in it, he also made a Juno 106 sample pack containing bass sounds
Old 22nd October 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Laborant View Post
300 Free Korg Mono/Poly Analog Synth Samples Released By Legowelt - Bedroom Producers Blog

There are some basses in it, he also made a Juno 106 sample pack containing bass sounds
Thanks. That looks nice.

Found this too: Soundscan 12: Analog & Synth Bass Sample CD | Inspiration Sounds

Keep em' coming.
Old 22nd October 2013
Lives for gear

I've done this: synthway-phattybass-gift - Download - 4shared

There are 5 sampled bass sounds made with the Little Phatty + 3 analog drum kits (with LP too). I've also made some music with them to show what you can do with it...

Demonstration here: https://soundcloud.com/synthway/phat...sente-de-natal

It's for Kontakt and you also get the .wav files.

Cheers!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search