The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Sending the Vermona DRM-1 back after a few days
Old 7th July 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by studio460 View Post
I HATE my 505!!!
Why would you hate this cutie ? Great sequencer and midi implementation, good display. True, no TR808 but it never pretended to be.
Old 7th July 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by studio460 View Post
I would love a more up-to-date sequencer. I HATE my 505!!! But thanks for the suggestion. Any others? Does anyone make a rack-mount sequencer?
Not sure about rack stuff...my main sequencers are Push2... superb but requires a computer on...and a beatstep Pro. The BSP used to sync like it was drunk but thats a thing of the past, its solid now. If its acoustic samples Id rather bang out the beat on pads but I prefer a TR style sequencer on analogue drums.

I have maschine which is kind of superceded by the new MPC, but I have the old full size Spark. Its suprisingly good still, handles round robin samples and has full size midi outputs to sequence with its TR strip too
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search