The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
How much for a Mono Evolver Keys?
Old 15th October 2013
How much for a Mono Evolver Keys?

I was thinking of just getting the desktop, but have an offer for the MEK. Can't really find one for sale via internets. Any idea?
Old 15th October 2013
Lives for gear

Hens teeth - seems to be around £650-£800 in the UK.
Old 15th October 2013
Ooooooh, okay. Nice. Thx.
Old 15th October 2013
Lives for gear

I'll add though, that's eBay prices, not found any dealers or classifieds recently.

I'd kill for a MEK!
Old 15th October 2013
I recently settled for the desktop version as I couldn't find a MEK. I couldn't be happier with the desktop. As long as you have decent lighting in the studio, the front panel programming matrix is a breeze to use. Lots of fun. I paid US $499 for a used desktop in mint condition. A MEK would be nice though. Now I'm gassing for a poly. Damn ....
Old 15th October 2013
Lives for gear

I was told, but never followed-up, that the PEK doesn't save your mods for multi patches - I must follow this up as I could get a PEK tomorrow but want the recall patches as the Evolver is VERY deep!
Old 15th October 2013
Lives for gear

I would pay 1,000US if it was mint or NOS. A fairly rare piece now. I don't really know why Dave stoped making them. They were very powerful and elegent.
Old 15th October 2013
Just took one down on ebay for $690 US

Hardware synth cherry!

How much for a Mono Evolver Keys?Dave Smith Instruments Mono Evolver Keyboard PE Analog Digital Synthesizer 855346000968 | eBay

Thanks for the advice guys. My thoughts were: a modern classic that was around $1200 new, I'm in need of something that is going to give my bass lines some balls, I've been searching for a good deal on a Sub Phatty. Saw this and couldn't believe how low it was going for. Jumped about a $100 in the last few minutes, but I feel like it's a pretty good deal considering a new Evolver Desktop is $599.
Old 15th October 2013
OMG, look at this:

How much for a Mono Evolver Keys?Access Virus Indigo Synth as Is Works Good | eBay

It looks like somebody colored it with a marker
Old 15th October 2013
Lives for gear

"Works Good" - thems be needin thems monies for getting some them English lessons
Old 15th October 2013
Average price $1000-1300
Old 15th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGEK8D View Post
OMG, look at this:

How much for a Mono Evolver Keys?Access Virus Indigo Synth as Is Works Good | eBay

Hey, it's been in a fire too! Is that why they bathed in sharpie?
Old 15th October 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven5 View Post
Average price $1000-1300
Tis why I'm very pleased, and hoping the beautiful instrument in the picture is the one I purchased and is functioning flawlessly.
Old 15th October 2013
Quote:
Tis why I'm very pleased, and hoping the beautiful instrument in the picture is the one I purchased and is functioning flawlessly.
Nice!
Old 15th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven5 View Post
Average price $1000-1300
Way too much

$800
Old 15th October 2013
Quote:
OMG, look at this:

What... The... F**k???
Old 15th October 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaid_emu View Post
What... The... F**k???
I guess it's indigo alright! "Custom decorated" they call it. I saw this out of the corner of my eye at the bottom of my ebay page where they list other items you may be interested in. I thought it was some kind of Virus I had never seen before with all black keys. Those pictures are priceless. I mean, maybe some acetone and a toothbrush and that marker would be gone. They didn't even bother to try.
Old 16th October 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by enossified View Post
Way too much

$800
Non PE editions go for what you are thinking. Others not so.

They are a bit under $1000.00 or up to.

So like I said 1000.00-1300.00

Sorry I am in the habit of ignoring the non PE versions.

EBAY COMPLETED LISTINGS AS OF TODAY

PE 1,000.00
How much for a Mono Evolver Keys?Dave Smith Instruments Mono Evolver Keyboard DSi MEK PE Mint Cond | eBay

Non PE 999.99
How much for a Mono Evolver Keys?Dave Smith Instruments Mono Evolver Keyboard Used Synthesizer Synth Ex Cond DSI

Non PE 700.00
How much for a Mono Evolver Keys?Dave Smith Instruments DSi Mono Evolver Keyboard w P8 Knobs Cover | eBay

Non PE 899.00 from Perfect Circuit Audio
How much for a Mono Evolver Keys?Dave Smith Instruments DSi Mono Evolver Keyboard Synth Synthesizer | eBay

Best offer 900.00 Non PE
How much for a Mono Evolver Keys?Dave Smith Instruments DSi Mono Evolver Keyboard Analog Synth w Gator Case | eBay

and more also non PE

Do a search under completed to see more.
Old 16th October 2013
Lives for gear

Go right for the poly

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search