The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
proteus 2500 sequencer patterns
Old 14th October 2013
Gear Addict
proteus 2500 sequencer patterns

Hi all. I've just got a proteus 2500. It seems that one previous owner has erased all the preset sequncer patterns as it says "empty sequnce". I read that these were avaliable on the cd that came with the 2500 as new. I've looked around the internet and yahoo forums, which I might add seem to be next to useless and are full of spam. I wonder if anyone here has the original sequncer pattens on the factory cd or files for them that they could let me have. Ok, I dont know if it matters regarding the preset sequencer patterns, but I just found that the original factory "composer" rom has been removed but it has the protozoa, proteus 1-2-3 and mo-phat roms fitted...
Old 14th October 2013
Lives for gear

Nice, Protozoa is nice - I was chasing it for my CommandStation but couldn't find it for less than £150
Old 14th October 2013
Lives for gear

yes it was CD with the machine.
if I find it I'll post files, no prob.
congrats on the most underrated synth on GS forum.
fine filters and good digital out can do miracles in good hands.
Old 14th October 2013
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by GYang View Post
yes it was CD with the machine.
if I find it I'll post files, no prob.
congrats on the most underrated synth on GS forum.
fine filters and good digital out can do miracles in good hands.
Hi GYang. That would be cool thanks. Will the preset sequencer patterns work if the original composer rom has been removed. Did they use sounds from that rom?
Old 17th October 2013
Gear Addict
GYang

if you find the cd, can you email the files instead of posting them?

Thanks.
Old 24th October 2013
Gear Addict
Asuming I can find this cd (and that aint looking to promising at the moment), would I need the E-loader program to put the patterns back on the proteus, and that seems to be as rare as hen's teeth as well, or would this come Inc on the cd?
Old 24th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by the synthman View Post
Asuming I can find this cd (and that aint looking to promising at the moment), would I need the E-loader program to put the patterns back on the proteus, and that seems to be as rare as hen's teeth as well, or would this come Inc on the cd?
If you do find the E-loader program, plase do post here. I need it as well to update my Proteus 2000 and haven't found a link yet.
Old 24th October 2013
Gear Addict
Rusty OHara

Try this link I just found. It has the E-loader program for all the proteus models and other files plus, the sequencer patterns for the 2500 http.//francisfisher.me.uk/problem/2011/emu-legacy-archive/.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search