The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Mfb tanzbar
Old 11th December 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonopsia View Post
Oh, and any idea why I get five toms and no CB or MA when playing the Tanzbar with a keyboard? The five toms are chromatic, and I can see what channel they are routing on, but I don't understand which instrument the two extra toms are, for instance if I wanted to flam them or parameter locks.
https://squarp.community/t/mfb-tanzb...-and-cc/1515/4

this might help?
Old 12th December 2020 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Hmmm... I think I have all that, but thanks!
Old 14th December 2020 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Setting the CB Decay value?

I think I may have found something with the cowbell, but I'm not sure what to do about it. When I tested modifying the CB Decay setting (this is the cowbell's "hidden" setting), I get sixteen flashing green LEDs. The manual suggests I should be able to select one of the step buttons to set the value. But when I try to select any of these they don't change red. When I tested previously I could hear a very faint change in the decay (from extremely short to slightly longer, but basically still all attack) as I switched from 1 to 16 and back. At the time, since I could hear *something* changing, I thought this was working as expected, but having now tried changing the hidden settings for other instruments I can see this is different and unexpected. I also noticed that the tom hidden settings are supposed to be on 12 and 13 for all toms but they are on steps 12/13 for LTC, 13/14 for MTC and 14/15 for HTC. In any case, when I make changes on these flashing LEDs they work as expected. The cowbell does nothing.

How does this "normally" behave for the CB Decay setting?
📝 Reply