The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Maschine and Ableton live 8 BPM issue
Old 22nd October 2012
Gear Head

Maschine and Ableton live 8 BPM issue

So I made a track in Maschine a while back an I decided to export each steam into Ableton live but after I place each steam on the "1" on each audio track, the music is out of tune & way off. The BPM I had the track set on in Maschine was 130 with a swing of 10%. I'm new to DAWs in general so I don't know what the issue could be.

Do you guys have any clue what the problem might be?
Old 26th October 2012
Here for the gear

I would very much consider using Maschine as a VST inside Live. You'll avoid any sync problem and it allows you to route midi and audio from/to Maschine and any tracks inside Live. It's a very flexible set up that way.
There's a lay down in NI forum on how to create a template for your Live sessions. You can adapt it to your needs once you get how it works.
Also you can still use MAschine as a midi controller in Live, just press Shift+CTRL you switch back & forth between modes.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear