The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Waldorf Q/XT Voice Expansion clone project
Old 2 weeks ago
  #121
Lives for gear
 
raffor's Avatar
 

i would take one too,
Old 2 weeks ago
  #122
I kind of want to buy a Q keyboard just so I can expand it. But I need another synth like I need a hole in my head.
Old 2 weeks ago
  #123
Lives for gear
 
Gringo Starr's Avatar
 

How much are these expansion kits? Someone is selling one for $900 on eBay. They can’t be that much. Or are they?
Old 2 weeks ago
  #124
For $900 Id just save a few more and buy a second XT heh.
Old 2 weeks ago
  #125
Lives for gear
 
Gringo Starr's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotremata View Post
For $900 Id just save a few more and buy a second XT heh.
No kidding. Just looked again. It’s $999 they’re asking. Hell no.
Old 2 weeks ago
  #126
Lives for gear
 
7Wave's Avatar
Can anyone verify that Encore's page is still up and running and they're still fulfilling orders? I'd like to get the Q voice expansion card, but I emailed them and never got a response. I assume the page is still active and information about current stock is correct?
Old 1 week ago
  #127
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Wave View Post
Can anyone verify that Encore's page is still up and running and they're still fulfilling orders? I'd like to get the Q voice expansion card, but I emailed them and never got a response. I assume the page is still active and information about current stock is correct?

Just keep trying, it took me a couple emails before I got a reply.
Old 1 week ago
  #128
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisstake View Post
Just keep trying, it took me a couple emails before I got a reply.
Does it take a couple emails more before the order gets to you? Eeeek.
Old 1 week ago
  #129
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gringo Starr View Post
No kidding. Just looked again. It’s $999 they’re asking. Hell no.
That one should go up on the eBay scammers/sellers on crack list. It's been up for a long while now and I guarantee he'll never get that price.
Old 1 week ago
  #130
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotremata View Post
Does it take a couple emails more before the order gets to you? Eeeek.
As far as I know it's only one guy, but from what I've heard there's never been any problems with people not getting what they paid for, it's just getting a hold of him to begin with that's the challenge.
Old 1 week ago
  #131
Lives for gear
 
7Wave's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisstake View Post
As far as I know it's only one guy, but from what I've heard there's never been any problems with people not getting what they paid for, it's just getting a hold of him to begin with that's the challenge.
They have an order page on the website where you can pay with PayPal. I just wanted to make sure everything was copacetic before I sent him $400 of my money.
Old 1 week ago
  #132
Lives for gear
 
7Wave's Avatar
I've sent him 4 emails so far and haven't received a reply.
Old 6 days ago
  #133
Lives for gear
 
DevonB's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisstake View Post
As far as I know it's only one guy, but from what I've heard there's never been any problems with people not getting what they paid for, it's just getting a hold of him to begin with that's the challenge.
I got my XTk board when i ordered it back in 2015 in a timely fashion, no complaints.

Devon
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump