The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Juno 60 Patch FACTORY PATCH B Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 11th May 2012
Lives for gear

Juno 60 Patch FACTORY PATCH B

Factory Patch B, 11 LOW STRINGS, does anyone have the parameter settings for it??? thnx!
Old 11th May 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennaOkoye View Post
Factory Patch B, 11 LOW STRINGS, does anyone have the parameter settings for it??? thnx!
You should repost this in the Electronic Music forum and you'll have an answer in no time.

-andrews
Old 11th May 2012
Lives for gear

Funny! cuz I started in "So many gears, so little time" paused and tried this one LOL. thnx.
Old 11th May 2012
Lives for gear

Old 11th May 2012
tun
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinky909 View Post
the Juno 60 doesn't have a B bank
Yes it does, originally on cassette.
Old 11th May 2012
Lives for gear

Old 11th May 2012
Lives for gear

Old 14th May 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Varaldo View Post
Let me google that for you

the first link, from RetroSound, has the Factory B wav.
lame...Man, read! lolll I want the parameters, you don't think I've seen that a million times lol... Sincee there are parameters for Bank A in the manual, I assume there are parameters (numbers of each slider, that creates a preset) out there for B since it's also on the cassette. Understand?
Old 14th May 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennaOkoye View Post
lame...Man, read! lolll I want the parameters, you don't think I've seen that a million times lol... Sincee there are parameters for Bank A in the manual, I assume there are parameters (numbers of each slider, that creates a preset) out there for B since it's also on the cassette. Understand?
"Loll, I doubt there are, as Roland provided the bank A ones only, but if you load the factory B then you can simply move each slider back and forth until you reach the same sound as factory, record it, and keep doing it for all parameter of that patch - easy enough, no?
Old 15th May 2012
Lives for gear

See, the problem isss, I had a dead battery, Replaced it, then started making sounds LOL... if you own a 60, you know that when the batt dies, there is this one sound, thats on All the patches, so I built from there... So loading Cassette B would destroy my patches on there right now lol. So finding the parameters for A was amazing! hoping to find B. Man, imagine if there was some sort of patch editor for the 60.. that would be sick!
Old 15th May 2012
Lives for gear

Save your current patches via the tape out and then load the factory patch B bank - problem solved.
Old 15th May 2012
Lives for gear

For one patch!? that doesnt make much sense. HENCE why I wanted the parameters
Old 15th May 2012
Lives for gear

It takes 5 minutes to back up your data, and 5 minutes to restore it.

If you are not willing to spend 10 minutes of your time to get what you want, then you're not worth my time trying to help you. Bye
Old 15th May 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:

If you are not willing to spend 10 minutes of your time to get what you want, then you're not worth my time trying to help you. Bye
esp. considering i offered a very simple solution that requires 5 minutes, half the time that needed for your method.

the Juno 106 patch is pretty darn close, but honestly, if you can't A/B the sound and make it yourself, well, maybe you should stick to playing drums?
Old 15th May 2012
Lives for gear

Ahhh, I see what happened here. my apologies Binky909. If thank you was what you were looking for. Then Thank you!! I still don't know what tangent Mr. Varaldo is going on, he did not read/understand what the thread was about. When I clicked the thread I only saw Mr. Varaldo's response. He posted alot, so it distracted me from your answer! that's a great idea. Drums? I don't play drums you?
Old 15th May 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:

Im not going to load a whole factory set for 1 patch. It doesn't make sense which is why the THREAD STATES :::::PARAMETERS:::::: LOL! I still want to use my current patches... there is no way to merge patches on a 60. I have loaded and exported from the juno 106, and asked about it in a thread. So I know that this is possible, but its just not a realistic way of doing what I want to achieve
Old 23rd May 2012
Lives for gear

There is no Juno 106 Parameter Preset List

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search