The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Trouble Updating Mopho OS Dynamics Processors (HW)
Old 19th September 2011
Lives for gear
Trouble Updating Mopho OS

I'm currently trying to upgrade my Mopho's OS from 1.2 to 1.4 via MIDI Ox. The trouble is that the Mopho does it's countdown but then freezes at 30. I changed the output buffers to what the Dave Smith Instruments site recommended but I cannot get it to count down all the way and write the new OS. Has anybody else had similar issues with this and is there an easier way besides using MIDI Ox?
Old 19th September 2011
Lives for gear
Trouble Updating Mopho OS

I have succesfully updated both the Tetra and Mopho with the editor believe it or not. Did you try that first? I had an issue with the Tetra recently though... It wouldn't update with the editor or with midiox on my Presonus Firestudio interface but when I switched back to my old M-Audio 410 interface, it updated the first try. Some interfaces may interfere with the update. With the Presonus interface I couldn't update the Tetra no matter what settings I used in midiox (kept getting stuck at 1!). If you can't get it to update I'd suggest trying to update on another interface (maybe at a friends house?).

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search