The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
any one ever been able to contact audio damage? Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 18th September 2011
Lives for gear

any one ever been able to contact audio damage?

I've sent a few emails to them at several different emails, wanting to do a interview for my blog. However not hearing anything back gives me reservations as I also wanted to buy a few of their effects / synths.
Old 18th September 2011
Lives for gear

Yeah to get a refund on tattoo as I wasn't impressed by it. Was very quick and easy. Maybe they don't want to do an interview
Old 18th September 2011
Lives for gear

Ive personally had quick replies over support questions. And their refund/first resale policy is awesome.
Old 18th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteJames View Post
Maybe they don't want to do an interview
that's what i figured.. sucks, but it also sacred me off buying their stuff heh they do have some cool stuff though.

it was just odd cause i've never had anyone turn down free publicity ha ha.
Old 18th September 2011
Gear Maniac

Not wanting to be interviewed doesn't really have anything to do with their products or their service. I would not let that dissuade you from buying something if you want it. I've always gotten very timely responses from AD. Usually within a matter of hours. I have bought the majority of their products and they are awesome for the price. Just bought Phosphor yesterday and already used it in a track.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search