The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
dsi mopho line input setup Desktop Synthesizers
Old 16th September 2011
dsi mopho line input setup

hi guys

i am having hard time to setup line input feature on this module. basically i plugged my old synth into mophos line input. then as per manual i have turned up input gain knob / ext vol level in mixer and vca level but still no sound coming through. can anyone using this synth share with me how to solve this issue. i just hope its not a broken line input ...
Old 16th September 2011
Gear Head

did you turn off both of the oscillators? you won't hear anything if those are on.
Old 16th September 2011
i have been having difficulties with midi as well but now its all sorted. thx for your help !!!!
Old 16th September 2011
Lives for gear
That reminds me. In a post a while back, Musikmaschine said: "I have a desktop mopho and yeah it can sound metallic and the resonance can get quite harsh at high settings but since i started piping audio from the headphone out to the audio in it sounds much nicer, more organic. It's an acid bassline monster now."

I was just trying this and not sure if I have it right. I have the main outs going to my mixer, the headphone out going to the audio in. Then the dual-function knobs [feedback/ext vol] and [feedback gain/external gain] opened up a bit. When playing it now I can hear the audio feeding through but I'm unsure how this differs from just using the regular feedback and feedback gain knobs instead of routing audio back in. Maybe there's another setting I have to adjust?

Has anyone else had any success in this area?
Old 16th September 2011
will try that over the weekend and let you know about my results. thanks for the tip.
Old 22nd August 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by janiq View Post
will try that over the weekend and let you know about my results. thanks for the tip.
Man, you're having a long weekend.
Old 23rd August 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotsirc View Post
Man, you're having a long weekend.
maybe the acid bassline monster got him.
Old 23rd August 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robwood View Post
maybe the acid bassline monster got him.
That must be it.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search