The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Waldorf Blofeld Failure / Errors - HELP!!
Old 15th September 2011
Here for the gear

Waldorf Blofeld Failure / Errors - HELP!!

(MODS - please feel free to move this if it is in the wrong section)

Hi All,

I turned on my Waldorf Blofeld Desktop Synth last night after not using it in about a month and it would not power on. It has not seen any cosmetic damage or been in a very humid, hot or cold environment.

Once you turn it on, the screen would flash bright white and go black and alternate between those two screens fairly quickly. I tried this a few times with different surge protectors in my home, but quickly realized it was not making a difference.

For all of those who have this make/model - is this a problem you've heard of before? I may need to update firmware, but it seems a bit more problematic than that.

I am about to email the good folks over at Waldorf, but was hoping somebody here may have a suggestion or fix. As always, thanks for any and all help!

S
Old 27th October 2011
Here for the gear

same problem

hey there bunnybeats
I have the same problem here...
just received my blofeld the screen shows no option
but flashes from black to white...

did you find answer to this problem lately ?

I e-mailed Waldorf but they gave no information about my problem, they just ask me to send them so they can detect the real problem...

it's quite of a rare problem i think
Old 27th April 2012
Gear Addict

Did either of you two resolve this?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search