The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Yamaha CS-15 Midi? Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 11th September 2011
Here for the gear

Yamaha CS-15 Midi?

Hello everyone, I have recently bought a Yamaha cs-15 from Modeless Factory and I was looking to get a midi to cv converter. The one I'm looking to buy is the kenton usb-solo. Has anyone had any experience using this with a cs-15?

Thanks
Old 12th September 2011
Gear Maniac

Yeah, it´s a joy to use. Mine has two mods... filters in serial/parallel, and CV in to control brillance, with a switch to control vcf1, vcf2 or both. With that mod you can use the AUX out on the Kenton and brings the synth alive. Highly recommended! What a great sounding synth!
Old 14th September 2011
Here for the gear

Thanks for your responce. I got a kenton usb solo today, I'm new to controlling synths via cv. I can only seem to control the first oscillator, would i need to modify my cs-15 to be able to control both from the usb-solo?

Also do you get any noise on your recordings? I seem to have alot of a white noise type sound added to mine when using the usb-solo.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search