The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
How much for Komplete 7? Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 10th September 2011
How much for Komplete 7?

I've been trying to get a new box for around $300 but stores on eBay keep either declining or ignoring my offer. If I wanted pay anywhere near $500 then I'd be getting Komplete 8. The upgrade from 7 is $200 and Komplete 8 is $500. Why the hell would anyone want pay more than $300 for Komplete 7?
Old 10th September 2011
Lives for gear

Guess they paid £500 for it and don't wanna loose £200 on it? Honestly there's not that much difference between the versions. I bought komplete 6 a while ago and didn't really use all of the things. Might be cheaper to buy what you want exactly?
Old 10th September 2011
Lives for gear

You should be able to find a used version for around $50 or so because as we all know...

Software doesn't hold any value whatsoever and essentially can't be resold and instead must be nearly given away if one is to part with it.

Just kidding! Pointless jab at previous comments!

Sent from my PC36100 using Gearslutz.com App
Old 26th September 2011
aahhh I can't find a new version for less than $400 anywhere and for $100 more I think I rather just get Komplete 8
Old 27th September 2011
Lives for gear

Í can sell you my Komplete 7 for $330 shipped in the U.S.

pm me if interested. I have it in the box and it's like new. I will contact NI for registration transfer.
Old 3rd October 2011
Ahh I almost went for it but the numbers didn't add up how I wanted them to. I also want to get Razor so that would have added $80 to the price making it $410 for a used copy of Komplete 7 and Razor as opposed to $475 for a new a new copy of Komplete 8 with the $30 voucher making it $525 with Razor.

I would have definitely gone for it if I wasn't getting Razor as well though so if anyone else is interested I say you go PM bchamorro and get on that deal.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search