The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Image-Line Harmor Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 5th January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroidmist View Post
Is anybody else using Harmor these days? What are your 2012 opinions of it now that it has been around a while?
Sometimes. It's a interesting synth with some great ideas. Sound is round and remembers a bit to the other Imageline Synth like Sytrus.
Old 5th January 2012
Lives for gear

To be honest I'm not going to argue against Harmour too much as barely used it for an hour in total and I did quite like it. I just meant the design was toy-ish, not even in a bad way, too colourfull :P heh

What I will say about Razor though, despite only having two oscs, two filters, the amount of sounds you can get out of it is pretty amazing. I like having the design famaliar but the process really quite different.
Old 5th January 2012
Gear Maniac

Harmor and Razor are both dope

Don't feel they immediately infringe on each other either
Old 5th January 2012
restpause
I feel pretty good. I just checked the Image-Line website and Harmor is on sale for 50% off of 150 dollars until Jan 31st so I'll be getting it! Much better cost this way!.
Old 5th January 2012
Here for the gear

I think Harmor is pushing the boundries of software synths in 20011/2012, just as Diva has in a very different way. Though it has to be said, Harmor is very quirky, both in its synthesis and in ease of use, because of that it probably wont be as mainstream as some other synths.

Its certainly a synth which requires reading the manual, even for long time synthesists.
Old 24th January 2013
Here for the gear

Does anyone know how to automate the parameters inside Harmor using Ableton? Normally I just click on the parameter inside other VSTs that I want to automate and the automation line shows up in the channel strip.

edit

Never mind, I figured it out!
Old 8th May 2018
Here for the gear

Harmor for Mac

On the subject of Harmor for Mac, there's a official statement: FLStudio for Mac is now beta and it works fine (I use it quite often). The beta includes all modern plugins, so there are now native version of all plugins for Mac. When they release FLStudio, they'll start working on the vst versions.

Long story short, Harmor for Mac does exist for FLSTUDIO customers, and it's a matter of time that it comes as VST as well.
Old 8th May 2018
Lives for gear

Thank you for sharing this news.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search