The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Alchemy for iOS is near ;)
Old 7th September 2011
Lives for gear

Alchemy for iOS is near ;)

If you look for a suitable synth for your ipad or iphone /ipod touch and you happen to be an Alchemy lover, then the news are very good, Camel Audio is planning to release such a version and it already search for people to beta test. Its like they read my thought, I only hope that this wont be a crippled version and that most of the engine will remain untouched.

KVR: Alchemy iOS Beta Testers Wanted
Old 7th September 2011
Lives for gear

It will be a crippled version and nothing will remain untouched.

Seriously though, it gives my macbook a hard time and it's got way more juice than my iPad. All those effects & samples & granulations & whatnot.

I believe in Camel that it'll be good though.
Old 7th September 2011
Lives for gear

Touch remote for Alchemy !!
Amazing, will try to get on the beta
Old 7th September 2011
Gear Maniac

Just give me this:

Old 8th September 2011
Lives for gear

Happy to report I am official beta tester for it. Still waiting for the beta , but my application has been accepted so its a matter of time. Will keep you posted with things I am allowed to reveal about this beauty
Old 8th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilon View Post
Happy to report I am official beta tester for it. Still waiting for the beta , but my application has been accepted so its a matter of time. Will keep you posted with things I am allowed to reveal about this beauty
Same here !
Also, just read on KVR that 1.25 RC has just been released, and includes a new analog modelled filter by Cytomic !
Considering how amazing The Glue is I'm really excited to try it out.
Old 8th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander View Post
Same here !
Also, just read on KVR that 1.25 RC has just been released, and includes a new analog modelled filter by Cytomic !
Considering how amazing The Glue is I'm really excited to try it out.
did not know that thanks for the info. Sadly there is nothing to report as we are not allowed to talk about it . Though I did not ask Camel if we are allowed to tell to other person and kill that person , its should be ok , no ?
Old 8th September 2011
Lives for gear

I have also been accepted as a tester. I have a few Alchemy-featuring projects going so it should be interesting to see what this can bring to the table.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search