The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
z3ta 2 Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 15th December 2011
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsound View Post
Care to share? I was not aware of any, although given Roland had their hands in it since they bought it from RGC, I'm not surprised. I've been working on a dance track for the last 2 weeks, and I just can't seem to get the bass right. Went through Sylenth, Albino, Imposcar, Massive . . . and found it last night with Z3ta2. Bugs or not, I'll get some use out of it. Still curious as to the problems people are having . . .
KVR's got a bunch of threads with lots of people complaining:

KVR :: View topic - Re: the Z3ta+ 2.0 buggys.

Still, it may just be some people with certain configurations... but without a demo how could I know? Blind faith? Not from this boy.
Old 15th December 2011
Gear Addict

Yes, it sounds like isolated incidents - especially with guys running old systems and out dated operating systems. It also sounds like 2.1 fixed a lot of issues. Everything seems to be working on my PC so I'm happy. I have a killer PC (built myself) and W7, plus it's a dedicated studio PC, so maybe that's helping my luck. I wonder why there's no demo? Thanks for the thread link!!
Old 13th January 2012

I now have Z3ta 2 and my first impressions are.....

....Wicked!

It's still got that sound I love and I quite like these digital sounding 'hi reso' filters that CUT through the mix nicely!

Much easier on the eye and easier to program aswel, already got a phatt bad and arp lead in a tune and only had it 10 minutes.

Old 13th January 2012
Lives for gear

zeta is great BUT

you must remember to strip it (presets) from majority of effects that are turned on in synth ,usually its way too much reverb etc ,simply,as to start it is good to do it with effects and then tweak presets further for a desired sound. because if someone wants to use presets straight in a mix then it wont work out.

i like how flexible it is ,though a bit more options in arpegiator would be welcome,editing epecially

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search