The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
GS Petition to KORG to further develope the Monotron!!
Old 12th December 2011 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
reading this bombastic thread title i thought you actually meant to send a petition to Korg...

turned out its just a standard dreamsynth/photoshop thread. not gonna happen im afraid. and if hypothetically, a petition was made, the GS Electronic comunity influence on MI manufacturers world is - zilch. totally insignificant.

on ocassion, we may have a slight ability to sway a design decision with uber small boutique manufacturers like mfb or macbeth, but even that is overrated. sorry to be a partypooper.
Old 12th December 2011 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by clusterchord ➡️
reading this bombastic thread title i thought you actually meant to send a petition to Korg...

turned out its just a standard dreamsynth/photoshop thread. not gonna happen im afraid. and if hypothetically, a petition was made, the GS Electronic comunity influence on MI manufacturers world is - zilch. totally insignificant.

on ocassion, we may have a slight ability to sway a design decision with uber small boutique manufacturers like mfb or macbeth, but even that is overrated. sorry to be a partypooper.
heh

To be fair, I started this thread nearly a year ago. Since then we have had the 'Monotribe' and the 'Duo' and 'Delay'.... which is a start

Who says someone from Korg didn't take interest in a thread which happened to be on the best electronic music forum in the world?

Yes I know its highly unlikely, but if you don't ask.......

btw, it was Windows paint, not photoshop
Old 13th December 2011 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
This has been brewing for some time. Maybe the product developer is on this site. Who knows?
How long before we get an analog MicroKorg type deal?
Or maybe a MIDI tribe we can hook up to a controller. I'd settle for that!
📝 Reply