The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Virus B Multi Problem.. Desktop Synthesizers
Old 26th December 2010
Virus B Multi Problem..

I was going about fine on the virus in multi-mode using multiple tracks/parts, using my mpc3k to sequence.. For whatever reason I started using just single mode focusing on making patches, practicing key playing etc.. Now that I want to go back to multi to make a tune using more than one part its all screwy. The multi when i change patches doesnt change the sound? or it does but it seems layered somehow with the old sound, ive tried changing to a different multi but i'm getting hung notes, and i cant get it to play the patch that is displayed on the screen.. Ill have multi and single lights on, ill be on part 1, ill play a key it seems fine, but when i try to change the patch (not the part) the patch doesnt change??? Im getting alot of inconsistent issues.. I did a reset (hold lfo shape while power-up, but it didnt fix it...

Strong apology for the noobiness! Ive searched but nothing seems to address this as im on the B and all the info anymore is all for the ti's..
Thanks to anyone who can help..
Old 26th December 2010
well ive got a multi thats working now, can't say they all are though.. SO i guess problem solved (sorta) for now..

MOds plz delete thread??
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search