The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
new track, have a listen! Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

new track, have a listen!

Hey guys! Here is a song I've been working on recently. It's originally recorded on a cassette tape then went through garage band to soundcloud so the sound sucks quite a bit but you get the idea.

Bass is Perfourmer, chords are Juno 60. Drums are samples of my friend Graham playing his kit from my emu e6400.

sonoran - Nice day on the moon on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

I like it! Nice mood!

I would try to change the bass a little, like for example, at 14 seconds, DON'T go down with the bass so early on, it's what everybody would expect, try to mix it up to add even more interest.

Also, I am not sure about the bass at 0:33, it sounds way off, perhaps intended?

Like the drums. Work on your overall mix and keep it up

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search