The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Roland Dj 70 --- Trying to sell - About how Much should I ask for? Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 18th December 2010
Here for the gear

Roland Dj 70 --- Trying to sell - About how Much should I ask for?

I have a really nice condition Roland Dj70 mk1 for sale - but I dont really know how much to sell it for. I am asking 500 and people seem to be responsive? Should I be looking for more - much less? Help! I can't find any information except for the same one sentence wiki article and some reviews by people in the early nineties.
Old 18th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyplatinum View Post
I have a really nice condition Roland Dj70 mk1 for sale - but I dont really know how much to sell it for. I am asking 500 and people seem to be responsive? Should I be looking for more - much less? Help! I can't find any information except for the same one sentence wiki article and some reviews by people in the early nineties.
not sure why you'd have interest at $500 - software is so much better
Old 19th December 2010
Lives for gear

The dj70 is a work of art.But seriously,the mark 11 is the one (scuzzy,ram ect)In UK the going rate is a about £120 (if your lucky!).The mark 11 around £160 and well worth it.So...................take what you can get and be happy.
Old 19th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goa-Dubs View Post
The dj70 is a work of art.But seriously,the mark 11 is the one (scuzzy,ram ect)In UK the going rate is a about £120 (if your lucky!).The mark 11 around £160 and well worth it.So...................take what you can get and be happy.
From what I've heard it uses the same filter algorithms as the JD800/990 and S760. That would make it quite a nice sampler in an old skool kind of way.
Old 19th December 2010
DSK
Lives for gear

Have you seen all those brazilian dj's who just jam on these machines?

Pretty cool & funny lo-fi sub-culture stuff right there

Literally dozens of them on youtube...

Maybe you should consider shipping to Brazil heh
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search