The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
(SPAM) FS: Arp Odyssey whiteface and vintage SEM Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 16th December 2010
Lives for gear

(SPAM) FS: Arp Odyssey whiteface and vintage SEM

Both sold.
Old 17th December 2010
Lives for gear

Handsome looking , sounding ARP .
Old 17th December 2010
Lives for gear

PM'd about sem and 606!
Old 17th December 2010
Lives for gear

Odyssey sold.
Old 17th December 2010
Lives for gear

What did the ARP go for? I've wanted one for years and the prices are shooting up more and more.
Old 17th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbon View Post
What did the ARP go for? I've wanted one for years and the prices are shooting up more and more.
I bought it!!! I don't mind listing what I paid, but only if the seller is cool with that...I'll say it was a fair price - which is good because I plan on getting the lumina sliders installed in a couple of months, and that's gonna cost another grand. I'm sure i'll post an update when that's done. CMS is actually from pennsylvania, and I think they might only be about an hour away, so I'm totally gonna drive it down there and am hopeful that I might get a little tour while i'm at it!
Old 18th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
I bought it!!! I don't mind listing what I paid, but only if the seller is cool with that...I'll say it was a fair price - which is good because I plan on getting the lumina sliders installed in a couple of months, and that's gonna cost another grand. I'm sure i'll post an update when that's done. CMS is actually from pennsylvania, and I think they might only be about an hour away, so I'm totally gonna drive it down there and am hopeful that I might get a little tour while i'm at it!
No problem!
BTW, I think Phil may have moved to Savannah, GA in the last year or two so that might throw a monkeywrench in that plan. But he does do great work and is an absolute master with Arps, so I'd highly recommend it.
Old 18th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulse_divider View Post
No problem!
BTW, I think Phil may have moved to Savannah, GA in the last year or two so that might throw a monkeywrench in that plan. But he does do great work and is an absolute master with Arps, so I'd highly recommend it.
ah that sucks, his site still mentions PA, but I guess we'll see what he says when he gets back to me, as i inquired about it.
Old 19th December 2010
Lives for gear

woohoo!

so excited to be getting an original SEM finally!
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search