The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ebay sellers on crack + Scammers list
Old 29th January 2012
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSI View Post
I've wanted a real PG300 for ages but the prices people are asking for them is just insane

In the meantime I've made a virtual one in the Logic environment, I've also made a PG300 remote template for my Virus as well as making a preset for my BCR2000. They are all great but I'd love to get my hands on a real one - sadly I think I might have already missed that bus
I'm leaning toward this: KiwiTechnics Patch Editor
Old 31st January 2012
Lives for gear

this one blew me away, think i'll shop elsewhere!

Ebay sellers on crack + Scammers listeBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
Old 31st January 2012
Deleted User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Arkadin View Post
I already posted that ebay link 3 weeks ago on this thread, helps if you read back a couple of pages.
Old 31st January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by skanker View Post
this one blew me away, think i'll shop elsewhere!

Ebay sellers on crack + Scammers listeBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
they must be aiming for buyers with compulsive trigger finger disorder (CTFD for short (I made that up).
musttttt.not.clllllickkk. *click*

they exist
they're out there

pfff
Old 1st February 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANZ KAFKA View Post
that 2 million dollar CS 80 sold to some mook, and I see that there is a Juno 60 not perfect condition going for 1400. At least we can determine that greed and stupidity perpetuate each other, and that subsequently there is no hope for the future.
if you'd only see this I tend to agree.
most ppl. don't know about alternatives (that could be "better") because they can't be bothered to take an effort. once they're programmed, in their early adulthood, that's it, done.

there are however people with a flexible mind, kindhearted, intelligent souls with empathy. goes hand in hand really. though yes you're right, greed and stupidity are tied to the hip. we're told constantly, that smart and greed is a good combination. but that's a lie. At some point everyone except themselves know it's a lie. they're not going to find out because they're essentially stupid (sly, devious, witty perhaps, but still on a few levels very very stupid)
hi boss!
(I'm kidding of course I don't have a boss.)
Old 1st February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptil View Post
I love his quote:

"You might not consider this music, but it's still sonic, it's still sound...organised sound. And in my opinion, any organised sound may be considered music."

Yes, indeed!

Let the noise begin!

Old 1st February 2012
Lives for gear

I wonder how much we could get for this thread on ebay

....clean it up abit take some pics or even better just screen cap even more successful threads so it looks busier in here

Old 1st February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
that 2 million dollar CS 80 sold to some mook, and I see that there is a Juno 60 not perfect condition going for 1400. At least we can determine that greed and stupidity perpetuate each other, and that subsequently there is no hope for the future.
oh..sounds that there is hope for selling my a bit squeezed juno 6 :-))
Old 1st February 2012
Lives for gear

What about the 1400$ chroma Polaris? Insane right now
Old 1st February 2012
Gear Head

I did a search for an Akai S950 the other day and there were roughly 5 up for sale, all of which were $600-$1000. WTF?? When did that **** happen? I was thinking about buying one a few months ago, but thought $175 was a bit much, so I held off until now to go back and find out that people think they are worth a grand?
Old 2nd February 2012
Lives for gear

Ebay sellers on crack + Scammers listMoog Minimoog D Synthesizer | eBay

This one seems fake. 0 feedback, fake picture, no description. man.
Old 2nd February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptil View Post
if you'd only see this I tend to agree.
most ppl. don't know about alternatives (that could be "better") because they can't be bothered to take an effort. once they're programmed, in their early adulthood, that's it, done.

there are however people with a flexible mind, kindhearted, intelligent souls with empathy. goes hand in hand really. though yes you're right, greed and stupidity are tied to the hip. we're told constantly, that smart and greed is a good combination. but that's a lie. At some point everyone except themselves know it's a lie. they're not going to find out because they're essentially stupid (sly, devious, witty perhaps, but still on a few levels very very stupid)
hi boss!
(I'm kidding of course I don't have a boss.)
haha. That video is ridiculous!
Old 2nd February 2012
Old 2nd February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickman View Post
Old 2nd February 2012
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickman View Post
And Only $180 postage. What a steal!
Old 3rd February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoji187 View Post
And Only $180 postage. What a steal!
In the section of the warranty it says, "DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE BUYER WILL PAY BOTH WAY SHIPPING"

I wonder if he plans on shipping it back at $180 at the buyer's expense!?

A lot of stuff in this thread is just overpriced...but this is insane...cobbling together some gear in a rack and selling it at an outrageous price.

Regards,
Frank
Old 3rd February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielb View Post
I am willing to sell my owned-from-new and almost-fully-functional Yamaha DX21 for a mere $2500. I will also throw in an almost unused Yamah FB-01 for $1000 if you take both.

D.
Hahahaha
Will you throw in some hookers and blow??
Old 4th February 2012
szf
Lives for gear

Juno106 crackhead

"Please note, I will not supply further photos because I am blind having lost my eyesight 4 years ago. It is very difficult to get people to help me post auctions and it is even harder to get help taking photos. I have been exceptionally honest and made clear that the photos make this look cosmetically nicer than it actually is so assume the worst cosmetically and you wont be disappointed so once again, please no requests for high res photos. I can’t do it because I’m blind."

Ebay sellers on crack + Scammers listROLAND JUNO 106 VINTAGE SYNTHESISER -FUNCTIONALLY OUTSTANDING -COSMETICALLY POOR | eBay
Old 4th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by szf View Post
"Please note, I will not supply further photos because I am blind having lost my eyesight 4 years ago. It is very difficult to get people to help me post auctions and it is even harder to get help taking photos. I have been exceptionally honest and made clear that the photos make this look cosmetically nicer than it actually is so assume the worst cosmetically and you wont be disappointed so once again, please no requests for high res photos. I can’t do it because I’m blind."

Ebay sellers on crack + Scammers listROLAND JUNO 106 VINTAGE SYNTHESISER -FUNCTIONALLY OUTSTANDING -COSMETICALLY POOR | eBay
does he live in Nigeria?
Old 4th February 2012
szf
Lives for gear

He's actually got alot of good feedback, but I've never seen such s*it written in an auction, it's like reading a novel written by a basket case b*ll****ter.
Old 5th February 2012
Lives for gear

Whatta moron!
It helps if you spell SynthesiZer right.
I love the "I'm blind so no more photos"
Very badly written.
Old 5th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by szf View Post

I believe this is genuine. The seller has good feedback. But it's the most extraordinary eBay listing I've ever seen! No more photos but, despite being blind, the seller has written a novel for the item description!! You would dare ask any questions for fear of triggering the poor bugger to write you another book in response!
Old 5th February 2012
Deleted User
At least the seller has dropped the court action part if you don't pay!
Old 5th February 2012
Lives for gear

The crack this guy smokin on may have caused him some confusion. Ebay sellers on crack + Scammers listMoog Minimoog Voyager Old School Synthesizer | eBay
Old 5th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
The crack this guy smokin on may have caused him some confusion. Ebay sellers on crack + Scammers listMoog Minimoog Voyager Old School Synthesizer | eBay

This guy must be stupid because this is What the Voyager Old School Looks like:

Old 5th February 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by verve92 View Post
Whatta moron!
He's from the UK, so the spelling is correct.
Ever heard of "The Analogue Synthesisers" by Peter Forrest? Probably not...

Cheers,
Bert
Old 5th February 2012
Gear Nut

hehehe
Old 6th February 2012
Lives for gear

Haha my bad.
He's still a moron!
Guess I'm just an idiot.
Old 6th February 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by verve92 View Post
Whatta moron!
I love the "I'm blind so no more photos"
Very badly written.
It's Synthesiser

You guys spell it wrong
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search