The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ebay sellers on crack + Scammers list
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EofN View Post
Maybe it's their retirement plan.

I have one too... I found a piece of popcorn that looks rather like the holy mother and I'm keeping it until the time is right to sell it for a 6 figure sum.
OT! here you see him live .. no idea if he is really connected ..

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppch View Post
is not a scam or something..but a crazy offer .. 57 guitars and a few amps, ...you also have to consume crack

https://www.freemusictribe.com/guita...m161I6xi7VppPY
The first 3 pages (out of 5 total) of their "keys" category, are full of "wishful thinking" prices. Maybe potential sellers will flock there thinking, "Good, this site must attract wealthy fools!" But, I doubt the effectiveness of any of that.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I think it's wishful thinking to imagine that anybody would want to use this hastily constructed site based on "trust" when reverb.com offers insurance to sellers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuggaMahone View Post
The first 3 pages (out of 5 total) of their "keys" category, are full of "wishful thinking" prices. Maybe potential sellers will flock there thinking, "Good, this site must attract wealthy fools!" But, I doubt the effectiveness of any of that.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EofN View Post
I think it's wishful thinking to imagine that anybody would want to use this hastily constructed site based on "trust" when reverb.com offers insurance to sellers.
I was thinking the same thing too. I used to use Sweetwater Gear Trade or Sonic State back in the 90's based on trust. It was a different time back then. And as for Reverb, their support has been excellent for me any time I've had an issue, which has been rare. Worlds apart better than EPrey. The people buying and selling on Reverb have also been pretty cool that vast majority of the time as well.

Devon
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonB View Post
I was thinking the same thing too. I used to use Sweetwater Gear Trade or Sonic State back in the 90's based on trust. It was a different time back then. And as for Reverb, their support has been excellent for me any time I've had an issue, which has been rare. Worlds apart better than EPrey. The people buying and selling on Reverb have also been pretty cool that vast majority of the time as well.

Devon
“Power sellers” can say more to how things have changed since they’ve been acquired by Etsy, however i’ve been seeing music gear im interested in shift to Reverb fairly quickly over the last few years, and it’s been great as a seller, second only to Craigslist. Ebay is too bloated and untargeted.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Somebody please send a question to this lazy ass seller to ask if the Juno comes with it. Also the lego sets.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202947263823?ul_noapp=true
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search