The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Logic malfunctioning, not recognizing audio/MIDI units
Old 9th November 2009
Gear Maniac

Logic malfunctioning, not recognizing audio/MIDI units

So I was working on Logic all day, mixing and recording a band. Towards the end of the session, Logic started getting really squirrelly with my MIDI tracks. First it would sustain the notes forever, until it was just a jumble of noise, then it started erasing my MIDI notes. After shutting it down and taking a break, I came back and loaded up the song again. But now, it keeps coming up with an error about a conflicting third party MIDI or audio driver. So I figure, okay, I'll just update my drivers. So I get the latest updates for my Axiom 61 and my MOTU 8pre, and fire Logic back up again. Same problem. Not only does this notice come up over and over, but it also freezes up Logic. Now I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas??
Old 9th November 2009
Gear Maniac

I'd go over to the Logic Users Group and see if anyone there is experiencing this issue.
Old 9th November 2009
Gear Maniac

thanks for the heads-up, I'll swing over there and see what they have to say.

Thanks again
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear