The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
EVAC/Quadrant 5 Studios - Free (wav) Sample Bundle #02
Old 2nd July 2009
Gear Head

EVAC/Quadrant 5 Studios - Free (wav) Sample Bundle 01 & 02

Dear Slutz,

I've put together another batch of free samples from recent sessions. They are in 24/44 wav format and bundled in a 25mB .zip for easy download.

Some of the samples are from field recordings such as velcro, knives, and random clusterf*cks. The other sounds are from sound design sessions using various granulation, buffering, time- stretching, and wave-shaping techniques.

I think there is a decent palette of sounds here and hopefully something useful for everyone. If not maybe I'll get you on the next one. . .

As with my other free soundsets, you are free to do anything with these samples except sell/license them. Basically a Creative Commons 'Sampling Plus' license. 'Attribution' would be nice, but I'll leave that up to you!

- So, feel free to mangle, tweak, re-effect, make tunes, kits, repost the link, share them with friends, ignore them completely, whatever - just send me some of the results or a note letting me know they were useful. It makes it feel a bit more rewarding on my end, and that's always good!

DOWNLOAD #01 HERE

DOWNLOAD #02 HERE
Old 2nd July 2009
thanks
cheers
Old 3rd July 2009
Here for the gear

Hell yeah! Can't wait to peep these.

Loved your Ground Attack release on MUTI way back in the day
Old 3rd July 2009
Gear Guru

Woot! Free samples are teh secks!
Old 3rd July 2009
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinja View Post
Hell yeah! Can't wait to peep these.

Loved your Ground Attack release on MUTI way back in the day
Wicked man! Thanks for that! I'm actually in the process of putting together a full Sample library for Mutekki Media, but I've been posting small bundles every couple months as I work. I'm using it as promo and as a bit of a test to see what sorts of sounds people gravitate toward, and just because most of us love free samples!!

I've got a few newer things out since then as well - Remix of Funkstorung, Remix of Crunch, just finished a remix of Rena jones with a string quartet on it as well - more on the idm/downtempo tip - but (hopefully) worth checking!

Also, just in case you missed it floating around in the ether, The first sample batch is downloadable via the link below:

http://www.q5studios.com/UPLOADS/EVA...d_Batch_01.zip

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search