The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Share Samples Here
Old 23rd July 2019
  #391
You have to drag and drop the xpn file into the software separately and import them. Once theyre all imported attach your Live in controller mode and export them to the Live (this can be done all at once) then theyll show up as thumbnails in your browser (under the expansion tab)
Old 23rd July 2019
  #392
Gear Maniac
Thank you very much for your explanations.
But I have figured it out so far. I can import your expansion without any problem on MPC software, but I have an error message when trying to export to an external disk (USB key or internal SSD /controler mode)

The message says something like "copy files failed"
Any ideas ? both mpc software and firmware are 2.6
maybe I should have ticked the "expansion building" option while installing the last version ?
Old 23rd July 2019
  #393
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
Thank you very much for your explanations.
But I have figured it out so far. I can import your expansion without any problem on MPC software, but I have an error message when trying to export to an external disk (USB key or internal SSD /controler mode)

The message says something like "copy files failed"
Any ideas ? both mpc software and firmware are 2.6
maybe I should have ticked the "expansion building" option while installing the last version ?
mmmm no idea, never had a problem with it


if you cant get around it just open and XPN on your desktop with winrar, or 7zip etc and then drop the folder into your ssd or sd card/usb...you wont have the snazzy jpeg lol but its the same keygroups and samples...just browse them how you would browse any non xpn file
Old 23rd July 2019
  #394
Gear Maniac
Thank you for your help !
This should definitely work
Old 27th July 2019
  #395
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808fan View Post
We're not allowed to post any samples here, even ones we make, unless we dedicate them to the Public Domain?
Post away, god can sort them out later
Old 4 weeks ago
  #396
Here for the gear
 

Can anybody post some Oberheim DX samples? Thanks
Old 3 weeks ago
  #397
Lives for gear
 
Somebodyperson's Avatar
 

Attached Files

justadumbsample.mp3 (423.5 KB, 802 views)

Old 3 weeks ago
  #398
Gear Head
 
Ja Man's Avatar
 

HOLY ARPY! 100% Free Mega Arpeggiator Sample Pack *+200 Free Loops* | Vader Porgel

Download link is in the description of this youtube video.
Subscribe to unlock the free download link!

No catch, no bull****. Just .wav Loops created with the octatrack (for sequencing arps) - the analog four - the moog slim phatty - korg volca keys and fm - audiothingies micro monsta.

Old 3 weeks ago
  #399
Here for the gear
 
Martin1971's Avatar
Reverb Drum machines

Probably old news for many, but Reverb is giving away a massive drum sample collection:

https://reverb.com/uk/software/sampl...ete-collection

Regards,

Martin
Old 3 weeks ago
  #400
Roland System-1 Presets

Samples of all of the Roland System-1 Presets (available through the Librarian)

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~delah...1_samples.html
Old 1 week ago
  #401
Gear Head
 
FrankWagner's Avatar
 

Set of Forms for Wavetable Synthesis

Here's the full set of waveforms I recorded from my Spectral Audio Syntrack. It's a single frame type monophonic wavetable synthesizer with analog low pass filter. It's kind of a one trick pony but gives a strong bottom end.

I saved the 99 waveforms with a sample length of 2048.
Attached Files
Old 1 week ago
  #402
Gear Guru
 
Derp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankWagner View Post
Here's the full set of waveforms I recorded from my Spectral Audio Syntrack. It's a single frame type monophonic wavetable synthesizer with analog low pass filter. It's kind of a one trick pony but gives a strong bottom end.

I saved the 99 waveforms with a sample length of 2048.
Very nice. Good share!
Old 1 week ago
  #403
Here for the gear
 
sacksey's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin1971 View Post
Probably old news for many
Not for me! Thanks!
Old 2 hours ago
  #404
26 Prophet 08 keygroups


there 3 layer, one stride, 7 octaves so super RAM heavy...sorry


and its a near 7 gig download...more to follow


https://www.dropbox.com/s/yc5gmyn2ot...%2008.rar?dl=0
Old 2 hours ago
  #405
mfx
Lives for gear
 
mfx's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcearl View Post
26 Prophet 08 keygroups


there 3 layer, one stride, 7 octaves so super RAM heavy...sorry


and its a near 7 gig download...more to follow


https://www.dropbox.com/s/yc5gmyn2ot...%2008.rar?dl=0
Awesome work. Will take it for a test drive later. Thank you...
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump