The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
Share Samples Here
Old 4 weeks ago
You have to drag and drop the xpn file into the software separately and import them. Once theyre all imported attach your Live in controller mode and export them to the Live (this can be done all at once) then theyll show up as thumbnails in your browser (under the expansion tab)
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Thank you very much for your explanations.
But I have figured it out so far. I can import your expansion without any problem on MPC software, but I have an error message when trying to export to an external disk (USB key or internal SSD /controler mode)

The message says something like "copy files failed"
Any ideas ? both mpc software and firmware are 2.6
maybe I should have ticked the "expansion building" option while installing the last version ?
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
Thank you very much for your explanations.
But I have figured it out so far. I can import your expansion without any problem on MPC software, but I have an error message when trying to export to an external disk (USB key or internal SSD /controler mode)

The message says something like "copy files failed"
Any ideas ? both mpc software and firmware are 2.6
maybe I should have ticked the "expansion building" option while installing the last version ?
mmmm no idea, never had a problem with it

if you cant get around it just open and XPN on your desktop with winrar, or 7zip etc and then drop the folder into your ssd or sd card/usb...you wont have the snazzy jpeg lol but its the same keygroups and samples...just browse them how you would browse any non xpn file
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac
Thank you for your help !
This should definitely work
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808fan View Post
We're not allowed to post any samples here, even ones we make, unless we dedicate them to the Public Domain?
Post away, god can sort them out later

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search