The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Synths for sale     Latest  Trending
FS Etiquette
Old 5th March 2009
Gear Addict

FS Etiquette

In Harmony Central's KSS forum, it was accepted, even expected, that we'd post items for sale in the forum as well as in the classifieds section. What's the protocol here?

Thanks.
Old 5th March 2009
Lives for gear

It seems to be, that you stick it in the classifieds, unless your in the electronic forum... Its a bit easier not having to sift through preamps, and compressors that way!

Hope that helps.

alexP
Old 5th March 2009
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexp View Post
It seems to be, that you stick it in the classifieds, unless your in the electronic forum... Its a bit easier not having to sift through preamps, and compressors that way!

Hope that helps.

alexP
Thanks. Synths do seem to get buried pretty quickly over there, and I hate bumping. I'll post a link here, then. Much obliged.
Old 5th March 2009
I agree.
I'm personally cool about it, although I'd hate to have to sift through multiple Behringer and Mackie FS ads in the EM forum.
Synths are good though and it is clear to me they quickly get buried in classifieds.
No one has mentioned David Morley's Crumar Spirit, with amazing demo video, over here. Nor has there been any mention of a fantastic OB 4 Voice with 2 x sequencers for sale in the classifieds.
Old 6th March 2009
Gear Maniac

I think general ettiquette is as long as you are not a member with commercial spam it should be cool lol

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search