The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Synths for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Post your latest work Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 27th August 2008
psy-lovers and everyone:

check out one of my latest track “flashes before your eyes“ and some previous works @MySpace.com - becoming.intense - Belo Horizonte, MG - Trance / Psychedelic / Experimental - www.myspace.com/becomingintense

this track will be on my upcoming album for avatar records. more songs coming soon!

feel free to add me @ MS as well!

best regards!
Old 27th August 2008
Ambient = awesome!

Nice work Clusterchord! I'm really digging that ambient stuff...its so freeform and it takes you away to another place. Thumbs up to Diogo too! Very trippy! I was expecting a HUGE DnB beat to come in about 20 seconds into the first track, but the more trancy approach you take grew on me for sure!

I've been messing around with a new sound over the last two months. I've posted some stuff on a temp myspace for fun to show friends and all....of course there's no better opinion then that of your peers!

http://www.myspace.com/audibleobsession

I'd love to hear what you all think. Cheers!

A.o.
Old 27th August 2008
Gearslutz compilation cd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrikconnector View Post
Wow there's great stuff on here! There needs to be a Gearslutz Comp. CD or iTunes Compilation Playlist or something. That'd be really
That would be really cool!! If I manage to avoid the cottage with the GF and her fam this weekend I'll get on that! I think the best way would be to start a new Thread?

PS. Neutrikconnector....I really dig your tune! That gets my
Old 29th August 2008
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by audibleobsession View Post
That would be really cool!! If I manage to avoid the cottage with the GF and her fam this weekend I'll get on that! I think the best way would be to start a new Thread?

PS. Neutrikconnector....I really dig your tune! That gets my

Thanks! I appreciate the complement!
Old 29th August 2008
Old 30th August 2008
Lives for gear

Trinity.mp3
Old 31st August 2008
Gear Maniac

No Micro Korgs Here!

Audible obsession-

Great stuff man! Love the guitars. Were they played live? I guess you have to use guitars if you're a Doyle Bramhall fan right? I really liked your track, Now.

I'll probably listen to all of them again. You've been added to my favorites list.
Old 31st August 2008
Lives for gear

here's somthing small that i did on sturday night, result of an hour playing keys and alittle sampling .. all done by Waldorf Q+. its not finished in any form, no mixing done, just alittle playing .. maybe ill finished it in the future .. think of it as a Q+ Demo.

ReverbNation Detachable Player (Track # 2 - DramatiQ+. Atmosphere/Ambient)

Old 31st August 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by audibleobsession View Post
Thumbs up to Diogo too! Very trippy! I was expecting a HUGE DnB beat to come in about 20 seconds into the first track, but the more trancy approach you take grew on me for sure!

Thanks mate! More stuff and full album (free) download will be soon available!
Old 2nd September 2008
Deleted #8726
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
here's somthing small that i did on sturday night, result of an hour playing keys and alittle sampling .. all done by Waldorf Q+. its not finished in any form, no mixing done, just alittle playing .. maybe ill finished it in the future .. think of it as a Q+ Demo.

ReverbNation Detachable Player (Track # 2 - DramatiQ+. Atmosphere/Ambient)

Sounds great man!
Old 2nd September 2008
Lives for gear

not last made
BUT last released 2 months ago on electronic music compilation!!!!

http://web.vip.hr/roginator.vip/BREATH.mp3

Old 4th September 2008
Old 4th September 2008
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keybdwizrd View Post
I'd be surprised if anyone else around here was doing anything like this at all, but what the hell....

Heartland Revisited on Vimeo
Parts of the piece have a Bruce Hornsby feel, especially the right hand stuff. Very Nice!
Old 5th September 2008
Gear Maniac
if its still up, grab it while you can, and pls pls send in a review!!

http://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/survey/take

some new dance stuff thats coming out soon... a big room proggy electro track, and a small room minimal/house-ish track.

peace. D
Old 5th September 2008
Gear Addict

Hey Slutz. Great variety of music in this forum. Thanks for sharing.

Since this thread started I "finished" (enough for now) a track called 'Thigle Burn'. There is still some minor tweaking to do, but you can check it out here...

MySpace.com - Circus of Mind - SAN RAFAEL, CA - Psychedelic / Down-tempo / Breakbeat - www.myspace.com/circus0fmind

It will play automatically.

It is eclectic/psychedelic glitchy midtempo. Hopefully its not something you have ever heard before.

Key gear used: Machinedrum, Virus TI, Moog Voyager, many plugs, through API 2500.
Old 6th September 2008
Deleted #8726
Hey,

From another thread but this is how my drum programming sounds. I have the HCL S2 and did a test with it on and bypassed. So two files but the same drums.

HCL Drums
Old 7th September 2008
Gear Nut

Analog ego

Lofi, but analogue goodness within, with recent visuals:
memedesigner
enjoy!
Old 9th September 2008
Gear Nut

The track called "The Construct" on my myspace is new. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.
Old 10th September 2008
Gear Head

Not very new, but still '08. Lemme know what you think

MySpace.com - ROBERT ZIMMER - Salzburg - Electro / House / Techno - www.myspace.com/robertzimmer

It is some type of electronic-housemusic

pz
Old 10th September 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimma1314 View Post
It is some type of electronic-housemusic
'Hope' is very nice electronichousemusic indeed.
Old 11th September 2008
Lives for gear

I made this for 3 hours.Not ready but i like the way this one is going.
YouSendIt - Send large files - transfer delivery - FTP Replacement
Old 11th September 2008
Lives for gear

I usually make two styles, some regular psychedelic trance:
Streaming Getafix - Existance @ BeatBiz

Some progressive with vocals (older track, production wasn't so good back then:
Streaming Getafix - Knockin on my door @ BeatBiz
Old 13th September 2008
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absent1 View Post
Here is a little something I started the other night, nothing ground breaking for sure.
Nice, I like the little melody at the break around 2:00.

And here is a clip of something I'm working on myself-

Joel Berry - Night Flight (Original Mix)
Old 30th October 2008
Gear Addict

This the actual project I am working on atm..
its gonna be the second part a 2-Track EP delivering this more a kind of relaxed dancemusic.

by the way. some very impressive music around here.
Attached Files

smoother_rmx_test.mp3 (3.84 MB, 64 views)

Old 30th October 2008
Gear Maniac

As you can also see from my signature, I just released a new EP ("Three Sides of M") on my Bandcamp.mu page.

It's mostly deep, dub-influenced techno and you can purchase/download it for free here:

leo cavallo

More music coming in the next few weeks.
Old 30th October 2008
Lives for gear

Whilst were all busy pimping our wares.....

http://colourofsound.8088.org/storysofar.mp3

Is a lil bundle of tracks for a album/EP or whatever im working on , more or less complete.

Enjoy (hopefully)

Gareth
Old 30th October 2008
Here for the gear

cool stuff guys.
well, i'm new here, but i want to share my symphony with you it's a little bit weird

zSHARE - 0002 OUT.mp3
Old 30th October 2008
Gear Addict

trax

hey guys, great thread; attached is my most recent track, its a sort of house/pop type tune with a motown vocal

heres my myspace with a variety of sounds:

MySpace.com - J Gabriel - Freiburg, Baden-Württemberg - Disco House / Electro - www.myspace.com/jgabrielbeats

Mostly made with ARP Quadra, Polyfusion Modular and samples. First 2 track mostly samples and software vsts. No high end recording gear, just got my oldschool Allen and Heath 16 channel mixer this summer but had to leave it back in the states before I got to record any full songs. -Joseph
Attached Files

Can't Help Myself 1.mp3 (3.68 MB, 87 views)

Old 1st November 2008
Here for the gear

MySpace.com - Zom-B La Evoluxion Musical - Hip Hop / R&B - www.myspace.com/zombylaevoluxionmusical

I have 2 new tracks on the player.

Trance preview is a mix of latin urban and electronica

27 lb preview is a trancy hiphop thing .
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search